shadow_claw

Those of Black Blood

That one works for me.

If you need someone to interact with, Ashley is open and the monsters aren't doing much except talking right now.

Ashley is a poor little baby who's probably going to start crying because someone else is crying. He might not be the youngest but he's definitely going to be the baby of the group.

Major plot things will start tomorrow morning at 11:00 am [as long as I'm awake, I'm currently sick]. Please have your Godlings in the buffet room by then. Thanks.

Aroara, Hati doesn't actually look like the night sky. The deduction King does doesn't make much sense since there are other large wolves in mythology and nothing ties what he knows about Hati to Fenrir. If anything, Hati looks more like Hellhounds but with white eyes instead of red.

Just an in-general thing about Merula: The only thing that looks sickly about her is the skin-tone. Pale as heckie. Other than that, she's perfectly healthy looking.

Possibly even moreso than most, considering the fertility role the Morrígan plays in mythology.

(insert Monty Python 'huge...tracts of land' reference/joke here.)

I'm probably gonna make a Seraph character, though he's a straight-up Angel of The Lord sorta deal.

And a baby. A big dumb nerd baby.

That's not actually true. Most greek legends concerning wolves result in man to wolf changes. The idea of a hybridized wolves as a result of transformation is more modern and tended to arise from later legends or from a different area of the world. Many cultures had their share of legends, such as Turkic Shamans who could transform into wolves after studying enough.

Moreover, I've never seen Lupa (the wolf from the origin of Rome) attested as being a giant wolf in mythology. Giant wolves in mythology can come in the form of werewolves, are Fenrir or Amarok, are from Naskapis culture concerning the afterlife, or are Fenrir's children.

Because of this, it makes little sense to narrow it down at all. There are many giant wolves in mythology and its nearly impossible for someone to make that many assumtions and be correct. In fact, she might literally just be a giant wolf as a distant relation to some other giant wolf. Because this is a pretty open-ended RP, there's nothing to say I didn't just make a shapeshifter.

Also, nerd babies are great. They can chill with Ashley.

A seraph sounds like a cool idea. Go crazy.

Aroara, understand that assumption made no sense. You edited. That's all that really needs to happen.

Well, the edit is still full of assumptions. It didn't change all that much...

I read over the post again, and you're right. There are a lot of writer-biased assumptions. I have a few editing requests:

- "finesse that some creatures respond better to instead of intimidation" what is that supposed to mean? It makes no sense

- "Judging by size, you are either a child of lupa, or Fenrir or some native American goddess." nowhere in his sheet does it state that he's a mythology buff. In fact, you skipped the History section altogether, further sullying this idea.

That's it. Fix those, and the issue can be dropped.

I've been a bit confused about this but do you mean Lycaon? Because I've never heard of Lycon before and thought it was a fictional character or something. But Lycaon was turned into a wolf by Zeus.

The plot event will be moved to 1:00 as 10 I'm really sick right now and am waiting for ibuprofen to kick in 2) MrSpyro is yet to post, and 3) radicalDichotomy has informed me that he won't be on for a few hours.

Name: Ajax Hellier/ Eae

Sexuality: Ajax is straight. Eae, however, is ace.

History: Ajax is what is colloquially referred to as a vessel. As Seraphim manifesting directly almost never ends well(on fire, six wings, taller than most skyscrapers, eyes everywhere, the usual), Eae has come to a compromise. Ajax here gets to be commandeered. Here’s the issue: Ajax is agnostic. Eae was told that he needed to be on Earth on a set date, so he sort of popped down to Babyjax and set himself inside him and took a long nap. Now he’s waking up. Eae was told that his usual angelic fervor wouldn’t work out well for this— he might even have to work with things he would usually be inclined to smite on a regular basis.

Looks: He looks like an ordinary human, though Ajax is hardly what one imagines when they picture ‘the chosen one’. He’s about 5’2”, pale, wiry, and blond. His wings aren’t visible usually, though you can see their shadow. Sometimes he grows eyes in places they shouldn’t be. Sometimes they(along with his body) glow.

Weapons (if any): A manifestation of his angelic power. Sometimes it’s something like a halberd. Usually, though, it’s legitimately just a knife. One piece of steel, the handle wrapped in cord.

Abilities: As a Seraph, he has a large, large variety of abilities. Teleportation, flight, and the ability to smite many, many things. Holy wrath. Also, he can sing. Really well.

Alliances: Anyone who wants to help with…whatever his mission is. His superiors were unclear as to what that is, but he'll figure it out.

Enemies: Anyone who doesn’t want to help.

Other: Here’s the thing about Eaejax(As I’m calling the two of them.) Seraphs are extremely powerful, but if the vessel is less than cooperative, it’s not nearly as easy for them to be all ‘SMITE THE IMPURE’. Eae has limited knowledge of social protocol at best. Ajax is perpetually angry. Do the math.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

In the Nordic writings, Hati is referred to with feminine words. I think Pudding just used that example instead of the others.

They are the children of Fenrir but their reasons are not given. It's just expressed as their quests and end-all in life. When Ragnarok rolls around, they'll succeed in doing so but will chase the sun and moon until that time.

Additionally, Hati and Skoll are weird because Hati's gender will sometimes flop around and Skoll is sometimes used to refer to Fenrir himself.

Edited by pudding

Please don't make short posts, Aroara. I'm not gonna give you a warn because I didn't really elaborate on this, but I would like five sentences per character that is posted with. Thank you for understanding.

She's not sitting close to any of the others, and they're all having their own conversations. how are they supposed to notice?

Not to mention that she shouldn't be able to do something like that yet. Nobody has even shown hints of abilities, let alone fully developed abilities.

That doesn't make sense. Although Sam was burning up, it was more like a fever. As in, he'd probably burn at about 100-103 degrees F. If using the same logic, Celina would be, at the lowest, 95 degrees F. That temperature in humans would be hypothermia, too. If she was that cold, as she is still part human, she would be dying.

Edited by shadow_claw