shadow_claw

Those of Black Blood

Yeah, the horseman don't get to have a break. They are techincally not Ancients, as they are more concepts.

And yes, that's Death's goal. If they don't enter stage three, then the versions of the same God eventually merge, or one gets tired and gives up.

I didn't say when or why, but I went on vacation (still on vacation at time of writing) for Thanksgiving. Once I get back home tomorrow evening I intend to be back on regular schedule and posting again.

I will write a post either tonight or tomorrow night; I have the opening so I can make something of it.

Also.. wouldn't a windigo pick up on the fact there's a werewolf there? Or someone would notice him? I really don't know what to put ..... waiting for shadow to post Artemis again

Also.. wouldn't a windigo pick up on the fact there's a werewolf there? Or someone would notice him? I really don't know what to put ..... waiting for shadow to post Artemis again

A wendigo would indeed be able to identify a werewolf; since their sense of smell and general supernatural detection is so strong (being a demon and all) it would not evade one at all. Dark in particular has never come across a werewolf before, so naturally he'd find the smell of a wolf were they transformed and human were they not; once he actually found the werewolf he'd realize it's a human and a wolf at the same time.

He hasn't given everyone a good look-over yet, so I'll do what I can.

Activity seems to have largely disappeared from the roleplay, so I am inquiring as to how many of us are still waiting on an interaction, or who simply haven't made the time to post recently.

It's going to be a few days before I can make a response for War; school work is currently a load to deal with.

Is this still alive even? I'm unsure as to how many of us are left, and AroaraAngelwolf is gone too.

I'm still in it, and so is Radical (he just doesn't check for responses). I dunno about everyone else.

Okay, I've posted. I'm playing on the assumption that Death still has Liam's necklace and that James' is still clutched in his hand. I didn't post for Liam just yet because I wanted to wait for Pudding's response just a little longer.

Unless Pudding lost interest in this?