RagnorokX

Ironic breedings

So I just started recently, and i bred this:Ironic Breeding.So, that got me thinking, what are the most ironic breedings that you have done?

I have an abandoned checker idea between Black Teas (fragrant smell) and Carmines (poor sense of smell). xd.png I've also seen Canopies paired up with Magmas.

I love breeding "smelly" dragons with each other, especially contradicting smells. I think she must have smelled rather odd as an egg. Rancid tea? Exotic sulfur?

Rosebuds (who rely heavily on their sense of smell for orientation) with any kind of smelly dragon - Brimstones for example (in that regard it's a pity Cheeses don't breed), Blusangs and Black Teas to a lesser degree.

Soulpeace x Hellhorse

Loving some of these checkers. xd.png I might have to try them myself.

Don't know about irony with this one - I'm doing a STD/deep sea lineage. One resides deep underwater and only surfaces far from shore, and the other lives at mountains and spends most of their time in the air. Yup.

Xenos with all their magic, and Cassare with their magic-neutralizing skills!

Just autoabandoned this to the AP if anyone wants to hunt for it in a few days. wink.gif

For the protection of the future owner, please do not link to eggs you don't own.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

One of my friends has plans to make an IcexMagma lineage.

I love breeding "smelly" dragons with each other, especially contradicting smells. I think she must have smelled rather odd as an egg. Rancid tea? Exotic sulfur?

Ha. That one amuses me. tongue.gif

What about something huge with mints? I always find it kind of funny seeing mints bred with just about anything big-ish.

Ha. That one amuses me. tongue.gif

What about something huge with mints? I always find it kind of funny seeing mints bred with just about anything big-ish.

You mean like Mint with Plated Colossus?

Especially when the Mint in question is the female? xd.png

I've been attempting an Ice x Magma pair. They aren't refusing each other, but they aren't producing eggs either....

Lol. That's great. Also, very confusing. How does that even work. HSOWA or rather HWOSA, which is way more questionable.

Edited by Shokomon

I've been attempting an Ice x Magma pair. They aren't refusing each other, but they aren't producing eggs either....

I just bred an Ice from that pairing. Very amusing xd.png

It'll be in the AP in a couple days.

Thunder with a Water based dragon, like two fin.... they rejected though how shocking if i may say so myself.

I'm doing a checker with those. So far I only get colossi, but I WILL SUCCEED !

My mints are the males, though.

I'm doing a checker with those. So far I only get colossi, but I WILL SUCCEED !

My mints are the males, though.

Relevant:

user posted image

Relevant:

user posted image

This is 'Hot Skitty On Wailord Action' all over again. xd.png