AroaraAngelwolf

Nobility for a Thief

Xel shrugged, "Alright alright... But just forget those woman, they aren't part of your life anymore." He smirked, "Woman like to make fun of people they are jealous anyway..." He looked over at her trying to lighten the mood.

"Well I'm jealous of every woman that doesn't look like me, I was simply taught to keep those things to myself. Drop it okay?" Neiva was silent for a little while. "Where are the others? It shouldn't take this long to put the horses up..."

Xel shrugged again, "Fine, I'll stop talking..." He looked at the ceiling asking the same question as her...

Solessa grunted, "That's the 4th place that is too full to take anymore horses... This is ridiculous!!"

"Everyone is here for the moon! " Matt sighed and kicked the dusty road.

"Why don't we look on the edge of town? " rob tilted his head pointed to the edge of town where it seemed to be less crowded.

Neiva remains silent for a long time. "Maybe the moon thing? A lot of people are here for that. They might be having trouble finding a spot to put them."

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Xel nodded, "Probably..." He got up, "Want a drink?"

Solessa grunted, "Alright. Matt, run ahead to that area and save us three spots. Rob and I will meet you there."

Neiva nodded. "Yes please." She said quietly.

(They have 4 horses...))

Matt took off the moment she said 'matt, run ahead'. He made it to the stables and saved them the spots they needed. When they got there he was bent over wheezing to calm down, standing between two up front, and there was two more in the back the stable boy held for them.

((Meh, number details...))

Solessa and Rob brought the horses over and Solessa paid for the horses' spots and care for the day and would pay more if they were there longer. They then made the return trip back to Diego's house.

Rob and Matt followed her to the house.

Neiva sat silently, looking at her toes on the carpets and seeing how she stood out like bleached ivory buttons on a mourners gown. She held her head in her hands, now unwrapped from its bandages finally healed from her endeavor. Even the bruise on her cheek was gone.

Xel smiled, "The bandages made you look tough you know. Like one of us..."

"I'd probably ware them for travel any way. They keep me from getting burned." She finally looked up tilting her head. "Really? I thought they might make me look like a invalid. First impressions go a long way. I didn't want to have other.. hem.. guests.. believe your group weak... although with a excellent cook." She smiled a little at that.

Xel laughed, "My group weak? Ha! You haven't had to see some of the other group in the guild. Some only have a donkey and actually have a criminal record. The best stay clean but profitable."

"Well, not to many thieves write books. I like to stick to what I know..... but I've realized, out here.... I don't really know that much. .." She said quietly looking at the door.

Rob and Matt took off their shoes as they came up to the door dusting themselves off.

Solessa came in as well, pulling off her boots with a grunt. "Xel! Diego! We're here!!" Diego came to greet the three newest guests, "Good to see you all again, Solessa, Rob, Matt. It's almost like we last saw each others a day or two ago..." Xel laughed, "Because you did see them then you idiot!"

Matt laughed. "Diego! So glad you allowed us to stay here, it would've been hell to find a hotel room for us! It was hard enough to find stables!" He chuckled and patted his arm.

Rob smiled and set his huge boots down where the shoes are.

"Hey Solessa!" Neiva smiled and helped the other girl out of her cloak. The air was tense and she was glad for the other woman to be back.

Solessa smiled, "I hope Xel didn't pester you too much."

Xel sighed, "Pester? Oh now why would I do that to her?"

Diego laughed and went back to the kitchen to finish up.

"No but I didn't expect Diego to be a sweet talker." She said as she hung up the cloak.

Matt took a sip beside Xel. "Stables are on the far side of town."

Rob stood awkwardly. "You need any help with heavy things Diego?" He called.

Diego smiled, "No thanks. You relax, let me and my family handle your stay here."

Xel sighed, "Sorry about that, wasn't expecting that many. Good job though."

Solessa smirked and put an arm around Neiva, "He is, why? Don't like being complimented?"

Rob nodded and sat down.

"All in a day's work boss." He grinned.

Neiva hesitated, then shook her head. "I'm not used to it. I always thought no one can really mean what they say. My sister's friends would compliment a yellow dress she had on, then once she was out of the room.. say something bad about it. They all did that. ... I guess... from what I heard them call me all the time... I assumed everyone else does the same thing."

((Thanks, I'll post here next week if you remind me. I'm busy with a bachelor party and my birthday this weekend so I can usually only browse and not post.))

((...merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...))

Solessa chuckled, "Not everyone talks behind people's backs after a compliment. You should forget about those negative things you picked up in your past, and make new good memories with us."

"It isn't easy though. I've already given up so much. Out here on risk falling off the horse and ending up dead. I'd have more of a chance getting burned, and a lot of bad things happening to me. It'll take a while before I let anything go." Her cheeks turned a delicate pink as her stomach growls.

(

Indeed you may. It would be faster if we leave your ship. We can travel under water with your ability to breathe under water. He flicked out his large blue forked tongue tilting his massive head.

Last for Jacus in ocean...))