Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Oh god i wish it was cold.

But nope 39 degree weekend to look forward to.

hmmm, I'm from the US so I don't really know what 30 equates to (too lazy to try and and do the conversion now), but I know what anything above 35 is and that is disgusting (yay for this knowledge because of trips to Japan during the summer). I'm so sorry, that sounds horrible D:

@fortune: eh, it's normal. free stuff is always good. you just need to weigh its value with its cost. is it truly worth the amount listed? course I'm also a bit of a cheapskate so I hardly spend anyways uwu

Edited by WaterScorpion

We need water. We are in heave water restrictions.

Not even allowed to wash our cars anymore unless you go tot a car wash place.

They say there might be 100 to 90 days water left for us.

Haha I'm like that too Fortune. Sucker for not spending money

Hi there ninja WS xd.png

Edited by DragonSpirit009

I haven't watched my car in a while cause I discovered that If i wash it, it gets dirty again in a day.

We've had rain here, doesn't stop it being any less hot, and it increases the humidity.

Hey Scorpion!

That does not sound good Spirit D:

I'm such a hoarder in video games. I'm sitting on 500+ elfroot because I refuse to just walk by any when I see some,

omg that sounds horrible too D:

*stands around sad she can't help* T.T

EDIT:

@MP: eww, yeah, I can understand that; Hawaii is warm all year round (though that's totally relative; people who live here their whole lives freeze at 60F XP) so it kinda sucks when it rains.

@fortune: haha, I was debating mentioning it in my last post, but yes, I'm a total hoarder too. It sucks when you run out of inventory space but don't want to give anything up because hey, maybe it'll be useful someday...XP

Edited by WaterScorpion

Hi there MP.

I have that problem when I'm at work... Because of the ocean air my car gets dirty quickly.

But sadly back home there is still fires so my car is also covered in ash dry.gif

that is........very problematic

I mean, as long as the windows and any exhaust pipes are clean (aka the car can perform its functions) it should be okay right?

The main concern for my car is stones thrown up by wagons. The roads are very bad around work so I'm always worried my windshield will get cracked.

Yeah I think the car will be fine but the paint on my car is taking a hit rather. But I have to say my car doesn't have a really good paint job.

Oh yeah I know what you mean Fortune. They are working on the roads by us and the massive trucks tend to send stone's flying.

I think they have given up on repairing the roads at work. The heavy traffic means repairs really only last a few months anyway.

But some of the sizes of the stones are frightening.

Yeah especially when they dig up earth to work on pipes and stuff. Or lay new tar. Scary!

To make matters even worse, there is roadkill on the roads too (a lot of rabbits in the area). It hasn't happened to me (yet), but a few at work have had bits of that getting thrown at their cars.

Not nice D:

Ugh... that is kinda gross.

I only experienced it once.

But I wasn't driving. And it was just before midnight. And I was suffering from food poisoning.

Still sure what we hit that night

O.o

Coulda been anything.

I think the birds at work have death wishes. They'll just sit in the road until the last possible minute.

Can't make up my mind between King's Willow (gold fabric) and Plush Fustian Velvet (grey fabic). It'll have to go with Royale Sea Silk (grey pattern) and Stormheart (green metal).

Nothings more depressing than seeing a dead kangaroo on the side of the road. Or a possum thats been repeatedly run over and is now just a pile of goo... I knew it was a possum cause when I drove passed it twice.

If I see stuff dead on the road I try to avoid it. Also kangaroos are too big, you'd wreck your car.

The biggest things we have around here are deer, but thankfully they can't get through the fences.

Lol... love it when guys thinks I'm a guy and not a girl because of my username xd.png