Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

*snugs Fortune back*

Indeed! They would be a vast improvement over the snoring I had to endure from the next desk over a few weeks ago!

Toppage, page 761! cool.gif

Edited by Lagie

Lagie, I think I'm going to have to eat that post counting brownie of yours.

I don't really know what's going on uwu

mmmm, I'm not sure how I can help (if at all). Do you get kidnapped? If you do get kidnapped, what is the reasoning behind Dusky wanting you for her team (which Dusky may or may not divulge right away)? Or do the members of CPA rally together to prevent the kidnapping from happening?

That's actually a wonderful Idea! Thanks for the help. I think I know what to do now. Expect a new chapter today,

Thanks guys. I'm going to try and plan this out, so ignore what I said about the chapter coming out today. I'll probably get the chapter out tommorrow night, if I am not going somewhere.

Happy writing, Clove!

Hope that brownie was tasty, Fortune! xd.png

It's a side effect of compulsive posting, WS!

We're probably going to hit $6,000 for the month tomorrow at the shop. Wish us luck!

Hi all, long time no see.

A question, is Ceolophysis still around?

ETA: Member numbers have gotten to the 200,000's now? That's insane. DC has grown.

ETA2: Another thought, is MurderComplexx still around? And did AlicornsPrayer ever come back?

Edited by Parakeet13

ETA2: Another thought, is MurderComplexx still around? And did AlicornsPrayer ever come back?

Ceolophysis had a problem with an account hack and had to re-sign up as Coelophysis. They haven't been around for a few years, though. Same with Murder and Ali.

Hi all, long time no see.

ETA: Member numbers have gotten to the 200,000's now? That's insane. DC has grown.

Hello? I've never really seen you before, soooo... * throws brownie at Parakeet*

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and scrambled eggs with bacon*

*adds a few extra birdseed brownies for birdie*

Haven't seen any of those three in a long time. sad.gif

Last day of work before my vacation! I hope it all goes smoothly.

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and scrambled eggs with bacon*

*adds a few extra birdseed brownies for birdie*

Haven't seen any of those three in a long time. sad.gif

Last day of work before my vacation! I hope it all goes smoothly.

*Grabs a birdseed brownie by mistake* Good luck, Lagie! Shame that Parakeet's friends are gone. I really would want to meet them. *Bites into brownie* Agh! What's in these things? Birdseed? *Looks inside* Oh...

Oops. In other news, how is the chapter coming?

Morning everyone.

Anyone other than Clove writing something?

Oops. In other news, how is the chapter coming?

Morning everyone.

Anyone other than Clove writing something?

I'm planning on it.

Here's a preview!

Lagie put her chin up, and spoke. "There was a time where CPA could be free from villains and hatred. There was a time where the forums were peaceful. During that time, Dusky was one of us."

Clove looked up in surprise. "Really?"

"Yes. She was just like you, friendly, and kind, and a little talkative."

"Well, why'd she go bad?"

"Because of the way she looked. Everyone thought she was cruel and evil, and if that's what people thought she was, then that's what she thought she would be."

whoo, hope that goes well for you lagie. What will you be doing on your vacation?

Sleeping! Swimming. lots of reading, I hope, and a couple of lunch dates planned so far.

Oops, sorry Clove. *hands a normal brownie*

The only things I write are my dragon descriptions and our shelter's Pet of the Week for the paper each week.

Ceolophysis had a problem with an account hack and had to re-sign up as Coelophysis. They haven't been around for a few years, though. Same with Murder and Ali.

Mm. That's too bad sad.gif I suppose I have no right to say anything, though.

It's good to see you again, Sock. smile.gif

You as well, WaterScorpion.

And it's nice to meet you DragoniClove and sh2000sh.

Lagie, I finally responded to your email, I apologize. I've now set up a filter so I get a clear notification when you email me, so it shouldn't happen again that I leave it for so long.

I ask about Ceolophysis because a friend of mine posted on facebook about her fiance and referenced him as @ceolophysis. I know it's not a made up word, so chances are slim, but how crazy would it be if they're the same person?

Thank you for the brownies. I'll just hoard a few.

Hi Parakeet! It's been a long time. Good to see you. smile.gif

So your vacation is going to be a staycation, Lagie?

Hi Parakeet! It's been a long time. Good to see you. smile.gif

So your vacation is going to be a staycation, Lagie?

*glomps Purplehaze while crying* Purple... Please give me some advice, or anything to make me feel less like this, and more like myself?

*hugs* Don't cry, Clover! I'm not sure what is going on, though.

*hugs* Don't cry, Clover! I'm not sure what is going on, though.

My first forum is closing down. They won't even make an archive.

That is sad, Clover. I had that happen to me, too, several years ago. A wonderful forum where I had made lots of friends -- the first one ever for me, too. They decided to revamp it and never could get the new format to work, so they just shut it down! So I can understand the tears. sad.gif