Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Sometimes I just don't get how they can't understand that when I say I can't adjust stuff that they don't believe me!

Hey, if Clove is the main villain for that future story... then I wonder how it will go. And blaming the pranks on Evil!Dusky... actually, I'd blame them on Evil!Straight Outta '82. I'm not the type to prank, but '82 is, and Evil!him has no restrictions on what he'd do or who he'd go after.

OH, you misunderstood me. I meant if I, as the writer of the story was going to be evil, and tease the readers, I'd have WaterScorpion blame the pranks on Evil!Dusky.

*heard my name* say whu? there was probably an update I wasn't aware of wasn't there?

I mean, if the pranks seem totally Evil!Dusky like, then sure?

Hi all!

Fortune, that electricity stuff sounds absolutely dangerous! Be safe!

Spirit, it seems that IT never quite understands. And what they can't understand they refuse to believe! rolleyes.gif

*heard my name* say whu? there was probably an update I wasn't aware of wasn't there?

I mean, if the pranks seem totally Evil!Dusky like, then sure?

Okay then... But I need you guys help with the story. I need some backstory for Evil!Dusky.

Backstory ideas? Hmm, here you go:

You could use not feeling appreciated. Perhaps Evil!Dusky did things for CPA and other people in the past, but did not feel like she was appreciated? Or perhaps she was ostracized for having bloodred underscales due to people assuming she MUST be an evil monster if she has blood red on her body so she decided Then Let Me Be Evil? Or perhaps you can combine the two?

The first idea comes from an IRL sense of feeling unappreciated and what would happen if the person became angry or could not forget it and turned it into a grudge. The second one... stereotyping. I see lots of "if it's got red and black on it it's evil!" While that does happen in the story with the main villain, I was thinking what if Evil!Dusky was evil because she was treated as such? Again, that type of thing can happen.

Stereotyping is no fun - in fact, for a very trivial example, my Pokesona is red and black, and some people assume she is evil due to her colouration! A lot worse happens in real life due to stereotyping...

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Backstoy ideas? Hmm, here you go:

You could use not feeling appreciated. Perhaps Evil!Dusky did things for CPA and other people in the past, but did not feel appreciated? Or perhps she was ostracized for having bloodred underscales due to people assuming she MUST be an evil monster if she has blood red on her body so she decided Then Let Me Be Evil? Or perhaps you combine the two?

The first idea comes from an IRL sense of feeling unapprecited and what would happen the person became angry or could not forget it and rurned it into a grudge. The second one... stereotyping. I see lots of "if it's got red and black on it it's evil!" While that does happen in the story with the main villain, I was thinking what if Evil!Dusky was evil because she was treated as such? Again, that type of thing can happen.

Stereotyping is no fun - in fact, for a very trivial example, my Pokesona is red and black, and some people assume she is evil due to her colouration! A lot worse happens in real life due to stereotyping...

I like them both... but I'd go with the first.

red and black is an awesome color combination

um....I mean idk. I feel like if I'm supposed to be your rival I tend to try to do things better than you and/or disapprove of some of the things you'd do?

I'm totally judgmental, I'd totally judge you *judges*

red and black is an awesome color combination

um....I mean idk. I feel like if I'm supposed to be your rival I tend to try to do things better than you and/or disapprove of some of the things you'd do?

I'm totally judgmental, I'd totally judge you *judges*

Well, you'll do that as well. But you'd also do the pranks.

*pets Shsh*

Most of the stuff I know I learned from reading books. Mostly fiction yeah, but those that used real life situations and examples. I learned a lot about the world through books.

I read an amazing series of books as a kid, which had far more educational suff in them than anyone could ever have expected. For years after, every time I spouted forth with some piece of historical or geographical trivia, my mom would gape and me and say, "How do you know that?" and my reply would always be, "The Happy Hollisters"! Books are awesome!

And dragnilu, I wanted to be in (in various degrees and sequences) a writer, a teacher, an artist, a librarian. I took an education degree while working in a library, took a library degree while working as a teacher, and now my most successful endeavour has been running a shop and a crew of volunteers. I get to write a bit and make posters for shop sales so I guess I'm being artistic, too!

My shop was broken into over the weekend. dry.gif Who stoops so low as to steal from a charity?

And I guess this has definitively proven our shop dog is more of an accessory than an alarm. (But she's still cute.)

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif I would have posted this morning but the internet poofed on me, and this is the first I've made it back online.

Wait there is a story?

Good morning everyone!

Yep. There is a story. It's in the thread Clove writes forumfiction. In Original Works section.

Anyway good midnight...morning... to you. It's midnight here sooo...

Hey Dusky!

Ah just read it! It looks exciting xd.png

I'm just looking at it Spirit!

That dragon is awesome! And the giraffe so cute!

I messed up with the giraffe's eyes xd.png

I'll fix it next week with a brush. The palette knife is to hard for me!

The dragon isn't finished yet. Still needs a bit of shading. And the background and I'm going to make the body a red as well.

The teacher wants me to do more charcoal work for an exhibition next year!

That's awesome Spirit!

Pokemon Go tells me there is a Psyduck nearby, but I have the three footprint glitch and I can't go running around out there to make it spawn D:

Happening to everyone right now - my sister was ticked off when she found out. And I should be asleep right now. I'm doing some sketching right jow, but I wish I was better at making them consistent.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I live no where near a gyn so I have to do all my leveling the hard way. And I mussed up the creation of my trainer so her clothes don't match >.<