Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

The game isn't even officially out in my region. So I hope when it does come out I will still have everything xd.png

Urrk. Yeah.. I don't know if I live close to a gym. I am not playing Go until generation 5 has been released ingame and the bugs are mostly gone.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Kestra!

*mooches*

One of the fuses in the fuse board thing blew on Sunday. We put one of the other ones in to give us some power to the TV and fridge and stuff, (though some parts of the house still don't have power) but we now have an electric current running through all the appliances. We were getting shocks off anything with a metal surface so we've had to switch off and unplug stuff. Got shocked about eight times in total =D (but not Anakin Skywalker level or anything).

To make matters worse, the electrician reckons the whole house needs rewiring, so my mom is pressuring me to get a £6000 loan which I can't really afford. Plus we need a new washing machine because that started smoking. Mixing stress, depression, exhaustion and my CFS all together at the same time is doing wonders for my mood. Went to bed crying last night! biggrin.gif Had lots of death dreams again! I'm doing just swell today!

*mooches* That's pretty sucky. I hope you manage to sort something out?

I don't get a strong signal at work, so it keeps freezing up.

What starter did you go for Spirit?

@ Dusky: I hope you don't get overwhelmed trying to catch everything. Just finding my favs is hard enough.

KESTRA!

*huggles*

Got a Bulbasaur. But I can't remember that I chosen it!

I see there is a Charmeleon near me! I haven't caught one yet!

*huggles*

Even Lover has Go! and she doesn't like Pokemon; she's just done it because she knows I don't have a smartphone and am really upset over it, I'm sure!

Nah, I'm waiting for gen 5 because that was my favorite one. Might have had something to do with my first Pokémon being Snivy and the one that got me to play my first Pokémon game was Reshiram. I fell in love with the design and wanted it. Enough said. I also like Liepard, Herdier, Servine,, and Druddigon. While I like Flareon, it's one of only 2 gen 1 Pokémon I like. The other? Jolteon. And there are no Eevee where I live.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I evolved my first Eevee a few days ago. Happy it was a Jolteon

Kestra!

*mooches*

That's a bit mean of her.

I will always love Gen 1. I like quite a few from Gen 2, but after that some of the designs started to feel a bit silly.

Edit: I don't have an Eevee! D:

Edited by Fortune86

What is in your area Fortune?

Same here! I'll always love the first gen!

Right now: Pidgey, Zubat, Magnemite and either a Voltorb or Electrode.

The only thing I am missing from my guess from last year is Grime xd.png

For me, most Gen 4 and earlier designs are too simple and the Gen 7 designs look too complexicated, to borrow a word from S.Q. Pedalian. Then again, my first game was Pokémon Black Version... While I do like some older designs (Flareon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Groudon, Delcatty, Dialga, Leafeon to name about a fifth to a half) most kinda look blocky to me.

I will always love Gen 1. I like quite a few from Gen 2, but after that some of the designs started to feel a bit silly.

This. I only ever owned Gen I and II games, and only played Sapphire once, so I'm a Gen I fan all the way. Gen II was mostly okay, and from III onwards it definitaly got a bit...mad.

I never played the games. Only watched the series.

I watched some of the Orange Islands and Indigo League series.

I think I had the first three generations, then switched from Gameboy to PSP/Vita.

I only had a Gameboy Colour; borrowed my brother's GBA and Sapphire for a month.

I saved up for the games. Or to be more honest, spent my lunch money on them.

Getting the games is my area was very rare and expensive so thus I never had them!

Same, I used to get £2 a week pocket money so spent a long time saving up for my GBC and the games.

If Lover ever gets ready on time, I'll be taking her out for the day. But given that yesterday she was some 2.5hrs late in getting ready...*sigh* It really annoys me when she makes snide passive-aggressive remarks about my voluntary working taking up time and us never doing anything, when at the self-same time she's also wasting our time when I'm trying to take us out to the point that we continuously miss our bookings/slots/etc. I love her, but really it Mudkipz me off.

Edit: And I just learned this forum does filter all English swear words!

Edited by Kestra15

*huggles Spirit*

The only nice thing about having a bad connection at work is that I'm getting km on my eggs without moving the phone.

Edit: She sounds a bit like my mom. She never gets anywhere on time either rolleyes.gif

Edited by Fortune86

Aw... Yeah spending time is a bit of a challenge at times. Hope you get to spend some time!

Mine does that with a good connection. I just set my location to power saving and then she runs around xd.png

...ouch. I hate sticking round longer than I have to. Also hate people who can't be bothered to show up on time. If I'm waiting you could at least try to get there ASAP! And I also hate being ignored...