Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Hi Parakeet! It's been a long time. Good to see you. smile.gif

So your vacation is going to be a staycation, Lagie?

Yes! biggrin.gif Though I forgot my shop key today when I went out so I've messed up my plans for going nowhere tomorrow as I will have to go in to retrieve the dog's food before the shop is termite tented. rolleyes.gif

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

Thanks, birdie! smile.gif It's good to see you back here.

*hands Clove some tissues*

I just watched Inside Out again (when HBO starts running a film, they show it over and over and over, which works out well as there's usually at least once I can manage to see it start to finish), this time, finally from start to finish. Good movie!

My brother and his family are returning to Germany next month. I'm coveting the LEGO that was left at my dad's house and hoping it was put there to be sent in to my thrift shop ('cause you know it will be bought before it ever gets there!).

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and guava-stuffed baked French toast*

Sorry the French toast is a little overdone.

oh noes D:

is it inactive? which one is it?

Warrior Cat Forums. I know there's gonna be a new forum made by the formers, but I'm still upset.

Yes! biggrin.gif Though I forgot my shop key today when I went out so I've messed up my plans for going nowhere tomorrow as I will have to go in to retrieve the dog's food before the shop is termite tented. rolleyes.gif

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

Thanks, birdie! smile.gif It's good to see you back here.

*hands Clove some tissues*

I just watched Inside Out again (when HBO starts running a film, they show it over and over and over, which works out well as there's usually at least once I can manage to see it start to finish), this time, finally from start to finish. Good movie!

My brother and his family are returning to Germany next month. I'm coveting the LEGO that was left at my dad's house and hoping it was put there to be sent in to my thrift shop ('cause you know it will be bought before it ever gets there!).

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and guava-stuffed baked French toast*

Sorry the French toast is a little overdone.

*sniff* Thanks, Lagie. I need some food for an Internet quest, so can I take some of this?

Of course. The food is there to be eaten. I think there's some foil on the side table.

Of course. The food is there to be eaten. I think there's some foil on the side table.

Thanks. Do you have any materials to build a boat? I need to do some web surfing.

hello spirit and fortune.

i'm super duper happy that the scaner works and my mom doesn't have to be next to me when i scan. i can scan whatever i want and super easy

Morning all.

*huggles Spirit* Heya.

*mooches Fort*

Mixed feelings, but that's probably from tiredness. I was on three straight days over the weekend however I ended up doing an extra thirty minutes for two of those, and I missed my afternoon break (20min) for all three days, plus cut my lunch short for two of them. Combined with us nearly having to declare a Major Incident yesterday evening means I barely staggered out the department in one piece by last night. Had to be up this morning to drive Lover to work as well so I am very tired from lack of sleep and rest. The upside is I am now finally signed off for cannulation and phlebotomy, which means I have completed my basic post-registration training smile.gif

How are you guys?

Today and tomorrow, but I had to go by work after dropping lover off before 8am anyway. I'm on nights Weds - Fri.

Watching Enterprise, catching up with you guys.

Yup. Enjoying Season Three at the moment.

It's a season-long story arc, one of my favourite and was what I thought Voyager should have been like. How's work?