Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

*restocks the croissants, plain, chocolate, almond* tongue.gif

Thanks for the cookie, purplehaze.

I can't seem to pull myself together enough to go swimming this evening.

Toppage, page 751! cool.gif

Edited by Lagie

You are getting very good at toppage, Lagie. wink.gif

*Grabs a croissant before Chico gets back!*

Agreed. Are you counting the posts in front of yours? Also, I read the new chapter. The chandelier bit... is to be expected from an evil prankster. I liked the "traitor" stuff getting interrupted by 82. That is one way to make an entry!

On other topics, I'm in the house of cousins and cats (allergic to cats). Thankfully my allergy meds seem to be working.

The last several toppages have been total flukes. I stopped counting a couple of volumes ago. xd.png

Cats. I'm allergic, too. I'm able to house sit houses with cats thanks to Allegra and being able to sleep in a room where the cats don't go.

Wow, you must be pretty lucky then!

I usually take Benadryl, but we forgot to bring some on vacation, so I took 'London Drugs' (pretty sure that's how the brand name went). My general policy is to avoid cats if at all possible though. Case in point: I volunteer at Friends of Alameda Animal Shelter (FAAS), and even though I'm willing to do Shelter Essential Tasks (SET) shifts, I mainly do K-9 shifts because thise are the only shifts at FAAS guaranteed to not interact with cats or stuff cats touch (During SET, I clean all the food dishes and toys, including cat ones).

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

London Drugs? You were in British Columbia? ohmy.gif

That was one of my favourite places to shop when I lived there.

As a teen, the one time I volunteered at the shelter where I now work, of course we ended up cleaning the cattery - and I hadn't taken anything that day! It was a horrible experience.

We were in the next provice over. Alberta. But to be fair, Edmonton is somewhat close to the border. I used to live in Calgary, and I visited Edmonton a fair bit.

Did your shelter not have you fill out a form for volunteering? Or did the form not list allergies? I had to fill out a form, and they asked about allergies. I think they were most interested in the animal allergies, which both of mine are - cats (like I mentioned) and horses.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I lived in Vancouver for 15 years! I almost went to university in Edmonton but ended up at UBC when Mom decided she wanted to move west instead of staying in Ontario (U of T was the other choice, or Brock).

I was a junior member at the time and I don't recall filling out any form for volunteering.

And now that you say that, our current form doesn't ask about allergies, either. I'll have to fix that when I'm at work this week!

Good morning!

I draw something with tablet and what I felt was sketch was harder and coloring was easier than done with analog way.

*walks up to CPA thread and swipes keycard*

Huh? What do you mean, entry denied?

*starts banging on CPA door*

Guys? Guys? It's me! Let me in!

Hey Shsh!

Apparently so. Either that or I was locked out on purpose...

Edit:

*is sitting alone on CPA sofa*

Where'd everyone go? Was there some sort of cull?

Edited by Fortune86

Hey, Fortune! It's been pretty quiet around here lately. Good to see you again.

I'm here, but I'm supposed to be in bed-- pretend I didn't say anything. I'm not going to tell you I woke up early! tongue.gif

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I heard nothing, Dusky. But it did seem you were here early. You were here when I left last night and here when I came back this morning. laugh.gif

Hey Shsh!

Apparently so. Either that or I was locked out on purpose...

Edit:

*is sitting alone on CPA sofa*

Where'd everyone go? Was there some sort of cull?

Hey fortune! I wrote a story about the forums. You can read it on Clove writes forum fiction.

Hey Purple! Hey Clove!

I'll go check it out, Clove. Gotta catch up on some work first T-T

Catchup sucks. I was out sick from school once and had to do a few days' worth of homework in about 5 hours.

Excited to see Chapter 4 on Clove's story.

Oh, and right now I'm switching reading the Infinite Loops and these forums. Heh.

Hey Dusky.

I caught a Slowpoke on Pokemon Go! Huzzah! My battery died right after though D:

Right, really got to go do some work now.

Hey Fortune!

Urk, I hate battteries dying on me. Espcially when the batteries in question are plugged into my cochlear implants...

See you later, and good luck with work!

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I thought we'd removed the swipe card panel months ago? huh.gif Sorry about that, Fortune.

Welcome back!

I switch houses today so I'm doing the mundane things of laundering sheets and washing dishes and packing up all my belongings so this house will be ready for the next house sitter. (These people don't come home till Wednesday but I was already booked for today from months ago, so a friend is taking over for the last two nights.) I'm going to miss these dogs. They've been a nice easy-going pair.

No. I'm not counting posts. I promise! tongue.gif

Toppage, though, page 752. cool.gif

Edited by Lagie

Catchup sucks. I was out sick from school once and had to do a few days' worth of homework in about 5 hours.

Excited to see Chapter 4 on Clove's story.

Oh, and right now I'm switching reading the Infinite Loops and these forums. Heh.

Aww, you guys are so nice!

No. I'm not counting posts. I promise! tongue.gif

Toppage, though, page 752. cool.gif

I'll believe you didn't count posts.

But you got 7 toppages out of last 10 pages, wow.

Lagie doesn't count posts.

She has a magical sentient talking brownie to do it for her. It lets her know when a toppage is about to happen, and she quickly swoops in.

Lagie doesn't count posts.

She has a magical sentient talking brownie to do it for her. It lets her know when a toppage is about to happen, and she quickly swoops in.

That is the best theory I've heard.