Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

What people will do for candy.  laugh.gif

Asking the right questions. biggrin.gif Sometimes I wonder about that too.

And about those girls who came here, it was quite embarrassing to answer them like "Umm sorry, we don't really have anything to give right now, sorry" and then my brother said there was apparently more kids around our house, looking in the window somewhere? What is this, stalking?

We don't celebrate Halloween here O.O

Fortune is my post in NC okay?

Asking the right questions. biggrin.gif Sometimes I wonder about that too.

And about those girls who came here, it was quite embarrassing to answer them like "Umm sorry, we don't really have anything to give right now, sorry" and then my brother said there were apparently more kids around our house, looking in the window somewhere? What is this, stalking?

I meant it as a rhetorical statement. tongue.gif

They really wanted that candy. lol

Ohh, Spirit? That might be a good thing.

No candy for Spirit D:

The post is great Spirit, but I won't be able to post today. Still hacking off the last few tentacles of month end.

I never get candy anyway T.T

All good Fortune! Just wanted to make sure it was okay!

Fortune is my post in NC okay?

NC?...

Hey Darien.

I looked in the mirror. Does that count?

I don't know, what you look like?...

Well I got too go see the Brown Mountain Lights or Ghost lights as some call them here in NC up in the Blue Ridge parkway...

Lagie!

*snugs*

I don't think my sad news is over yet. My mom has texted to say she has booked Willow (our Lurcher cross) into the Vets for tomorrow.

*snug* I hope all goes well for you.

Aww, Fortune. I hope all goes well with Willow (and hang in there if it doesn't *snugs* ).

I've picked up what will probably be my final lurker for this event. I'm now at 21 growing things, and by the time my eldest mature, there probably won't be any more Hallowe'en eggs in the AP.

Laundry is dry. Food shopping is done. I could use a nap now. xd.png

*settles in with Star Trek: TNG*

Edited by Lagie

Good morning everyone!

I'm really having a hard time with my math homework. I hope the teacher won't get mad at me.

God typical australian weather, it is incredibally hot, the sun is down and we have a hail storm warning :/

Hi everyone!

We just had some kind of a test and it was about possible future jobs. The test told me that I could be a translator or something. .o.

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

I'm okay-ish not really feeling myself today!

Hey there Cotton!

Those tests suck! I remembered when I took one and it totally placed me in the wrong category

Hey Cotton!

Oh really Cotton? You good with languages?

*pets Spirit*

Edited by Fortune86

At least those tests feel kind of weird to do, as I don't always understand the questions. oAo Some fancy words are difficult for me to understand.

Well, people say I'm good at English at least, so I think I might be. u v u My English grades must be the best ones of mine every time I get a school report.

My best grades were home economics, biology and computer studies.

Oh yeah I meant to show you her xd.png

You should really join, especially if you want to grab some of the Halloween critters.