Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Studying for this exam is very difficult :/

Some of the questions require us to be able to tell which medication (of many) would be the best for a person with specific conditions :/ It's almost impossible to memorise which ones are good for which types of people.

And now it's raining outside (yay) but I think the cats still out there (no yay).

I think the worst thing about the exam tomorrow is that its at 8:30 am sad.gif that means leaving early, which means getting out of bed early

Fortune! *snugs back*

The shelter manager seems to have gone around telling them. I only saw him as he was driving away to a meeting and he said nothing and wasn't back by the time I left. There did also turn out to be a late-posted notice on a board I seldom pass during the day. rolleyes.gif

Mr. Kestra could probably help you with that, MP. Good luck on the exam!

Yeah I was thinking of asking Kestra but there are differences between nurses and pharmacists. Some similarities though... also I doubt I'd be able to talk to him before my exam :/

True. blackdragon71 would have been good, but she's not on the forums so much any more.

Well my medication seems to be kicking in (the drowsy part) and I need to be up early tomorrow so I think I'll head to bed.

Have a good day lagiemuffin

CHICO!!

*huggles*

FORTUNE!!

*huggles*

I vote for PS3

Mmm but I have no cash dolla for internet playing online. :L And I head off to uni in a year. But Persona... I dunno. ;_; Do I want to spend my money at all? Haha.

I did just get a job though, so I'm earning more money than I used to smile.gif financial freedom, yay...

Woohoo for money!

You don't need internet all the time. Plenty of good PS3 games without. But yes, Persona.

Hnnnng.

Persona, Assassin's Creed (but already have on pc), Final Fantasy, Last of Us... But no new games.

Vs.

Zelda, Animal Crossing, Pokemon... and new games.

Ughhhhhh

xd.png

Yay for more money.

Some of us is still stuck financially dry.gif

You can put Brothers and Dragon's Dogma down for the PS3 too. And Folklore (that game needs some serious love), Dragon's Crown, Uncharted and Thomas was Alone.

Yeah I'm just lucky my money is for whatever, not many responsibilities. xd.png

What are they about? I like Assassin's Creed, but I more like 'cute' games like Final Fantasy and Zelda. Maybe RPG is the word actually. Huh.

Also the issue of me going to uni. Won't have a TV, most likely... Might even be in the UK.

From what someone told me most of 3DS games will just be remakes of older games and eventually they will stop making games for them.

Where the PS3 has so much more games and so much more to offer.

Brothers is basically just a short puzzle game, but the story is amazing. You will get feels.

Folklore is a monster catch and raise type thing, but it is a little grindy. Still awesome though with cute mons.

Dragon's Dogma is a RPG were you fight monsters and stuff. You have to get your heart back from a dragon.

Uncharted is like a more action oriented version of The Last of Us. By the same people.

Dragon's Crown is another RPG, but I think actually you should not bother with it because late game is hard without online.

Thomas is Alone is another puzzle game, but again with a good story.

Debone a chicken they said! Its easy they said!

I almost lost a fingers!!

Uncooked!

Luckily its just one piece of chicken

Can I have chicken?

I have never deboned chicken. Did you manage to get it done, Spirit?

It's tricky. Glad you didn't actually lose that finger, Spirit.

And no, I've only ever tried it once with a portion of breast meat, so I can't really tell you how it's done, purplehaze.