Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Ewwww. No fun. :/ -bundles you up in blackets until you're a fluffy marshmallow-

I think I might go turn on the heat here. My toes are going numb.

I wonder if doing a little dance will summon MotherLagie.

Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! -gets out brownies, mints, cuffs, essence of hugs, and Essenes of mother to put in a summoning circle-

Hey! My brownies! ohmy.gif

Oh, wait. Those were Vang's... tongue.gif

It's still a shame to see good brownies wasted, Dor.

Could you magic them back onto the plate, please?

Toppage, 385! cool.gif

Edited by Lagie

Aww. Sorry to hear that, Spottedleaf.

I'll keep my fingers crossed, though. A friend here, her cat was gone three months before returning!

3 months? Last year Elvis, another one of my 3 cats ran away. i dont think he actually meant to because he was found inside a iron fence that he couldn't get over or out of. The gate had to have been open at some point because he got in. He was gone for 5 days. The thing is with Copper is he never been outside before like this. And since he's not a outdoor cat it might be easier for him to get lost. Elvis is an outdoor cat so he was used to being outside. After Elvis got let out of the fence he came straight back to my house.

Edited by Spottedleaf

I hope Copper is okay and will be home soon. Cats are pretty good at finding their way back.

Good morning peeps!

I hope Copper is found soon and well Spotted. I know how upsetting losing a cat is.

Good morning, sleepy people CPA! cool.gif

*sets out extra strong coffee, caffeinated teas, juices, apples, espresso brownies, and toast with jam*

How is everyone this fine sunny morning?

I don't think fall is ever going to begin here this year.

Hehehe. This is fun.

My team is Abby Sciuto, Wolverine, and Will Smith. xd.png

Edited by Lagie

Wow, watching critical role (a DnD stream with Voice actors) and it is one of the funniest videos I've seen xd.png So good... I need a break from study.

I've done that one before Lagie, my team is River Tam (hell yeah), Darth Vadar( Hell yeah) and Snoop dog... he has money at least.