Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

here too. or more gloomy; it rained yesterday and the day before, don't think it rained today (but it was cloudy and windy)

Its great how no cares much about halloween in aus, so when my mum goes and buys lollies in case there is someone and inevitablly no one comes I get it all. Yay!

I didn't even go out and get candy

I didn't get any candy my self, I just got back from going too see The Brown Mountain Lights!...

I didn't even go out =w=

//is a hermit on the weekends if she can help it

except on sundays. have to do laundry and the laundry room's on the basement level.

I legit had a nightmare so bad it woke me up,

it started off simple, my dad and I went to the store. But then things got bad fast. It was the day of the dead, which is also what I think today is. and all the other people in the store vanished, it changed from well-let to barely lit and looked all decriped and bad. My dad decided since it was halloween/day of the dead that we should try to talk to some of our ancestors, so I closed my eyes and was holding a pendulum out- one of the three that I own. Among the names that I said was Betty Long, my maturnal great grandma. I would say a name and dad would google it to see if he could find that person's bio. we did that for a while until he decided to do this one thing were you'd say some variation of the word "Warenun" and the recording would play it back as "Warennaw" (I know i'm not spelling it right, I was too busy being horrofied)

things really got bad and this place and spirits were trying to kill us past that, like there was a crash report the next day of a father and daughter along that same road that killed both.

then we realized that he left his wallet, and I left two of my pendulums there and we debated rather or not it was worth it to go back or just report the wallet stolen and have everything froze and just get new EBT,debit,credit cards, SSI number and ID from the state while I was thinking rather or not I REALLY needed those golden quartz and Rose quartz pendulums. I kept my adventerine one.

First thing I did was check and see if I still had all three in my room, I would of started screaming and run into my parent's bed room if the two quartz were missing in real life.

I've had this thing happen a lot where I'd dream something, and then it'd happen.

Usually it's something small like in elementary school I'd dream about going to a place or reading a book and then later I'd be reading that book, right down to the cover and words inside despite never having seen it before.

what was fun in highschool when I dreamed I got hit by a car...and then actually got hit by a car in that exact same spot of road.

Needless to say I AM NOT LEAVING THE HOUSE UNTIL THIS HOLIDAY IS censorkip.gif** OVER!!

I wish I wasn't a adult so I could justifiy getting in my parent's bed after a bad dream. I flicked my light on almost instantly when I woke up after I checked my pendulums. My bed is off the frame so there's no way for a monster to get me and my closet is fully lit

I know I'm condensing down and missing details like what exactly that W word was spelling but it was scary okay?

aww, man, that's rough sad.gif

my grandma has esp where she dreamed something and it happened later on as well.

aww, man, that's rough sad.gif

my grandma has esp where she dreamed something and it happened later on as well.

Yea it's not fun,

why can't i dream about a winning lottery ticket or something. now THAT would be great. Why does my esp have to be about getting hit by cars or what book I'm going to read.

in other news:

my spoonie super power:

being flexible enough to put icy hot power gel along my spine by myself without any assistance.

Though if my joints and connective tissue worked how they were supposed to I wouldn't need to be able to do that >__>

FORTUNE!!

*huggles*

I think I have a slow week... Thou it close to the end of the year so you might never know

Yeah it makes things hard if the other people ain't doing their jobs right or on time

It's the printer you see. I used to sit next to the office printer (which anyone in the building can print to), but at the moment it is being kept in another room. That's not really a problem, except at month end when I have to print hundreds of reports on special high quality paper. When I was sitting next to the printer I could put in the paper I needed and hit 'print' right away, so 99.9% of the time I wouldn't risk anyone else printing on the special paper. Now there is going to be a delay between putting the paper in and getting back to my computer to hit 'print', so anyone could end up accidentally printing their stuff before I can.

Oh my that does sound like a bit of a problem.

Can't they move the printer for you?

Greetings people of the northern realm.

EDIT: And spirit.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Well that suck Fortune!

Hey there MP!

Saw last night you sent messages via skype.

Sorry I didn't reply. I gave my mum the laptop so she could use Pinterest while she was sick in bed. I was stuck with the desktop PC.