I'm so sleepy, dangit.

FORTUNE!!

*huggles*

VANG!

*huggles*

Hey there Dor!

Hey there MP!

Well, it's been awhile.

Busy schedule is busy. But, hopefully, things are starting to slow just enough to make room for other things.

It's always nice to hear busy people get some time for relaxation!

Good evening for everyone smile.gif

I learned social skills today. By having a skype call with two people, speaking English which isn't even my first language. (¬‿¬)

Good evening everyone!

Hi Kat!

Whoooa that sounds kinda hard but still awesome! That's really good practice combined with all fun things smile.gif

Hi Jortaani!

English is hard for me to speak when someone is listening. And oh god all that terrifying Finnish accent... Gladly we understood each other just well. Even though I had small amounts of difficulties.

*Is pounced* Hi Dor!! It's been a while. (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ Or at least it feels like it.

Some of them might be, but mine was something terrible, especially when combined with my quiet nature - my friend constantly asked me to talk, because I really am just a tiny ball of shyness. ;;

Well, maybe it's just only that Finnish people aren't very fond of their own accent and think that others think the same c8

I know right, real life is too interrupting sometimes biggrin.gif

It wasn't too bad since my sentences were understandable! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Shyness is a burden for myself though, but I'm slowly getting rid of it. ~ My friend even sent me the perfect example of what I do in group chats; it explains everything.

But what have the other people done?

Haha, I can imagine the situation biggrin.gif

I'm finally at home after four weeks! Seeing my parents and brothers feels really good. And sauna is a heavenly place, never again four weeks without it 8o

So feeeeeeels gooood ~~ c8

Edited by Jortaani

No reason is a good reason. biggrin.gif

And why are Undertale OSTs so addictive to listen to? >o>

has been playing for who knows how long already.

Yesterday was probably one of the best days of my life because I got to meet my favorite band. I got VIP tickets for my birthday which allowed me to go on their bus for a meet and greet, a pre show Q and A and a acoustic song of my choice. During the show I was standing no more than 5 feet away from them.

I just realized that this one dragon I haven't paid attention to in years has a really cool code. It's (EvesE).

I just realized that this one dragon I haven't paid attention to in years has a really cool code. It's (EvesE).

That's also a really pretty code, it reminds me about a name. n v n

Thanks!

Aaanndd... all my zombie attempts failed. Oh well, I have some from the last time I tried.