Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

@urge: omg no why them i only watched one video and was scarred

There are 5 of them, and trust me, they aren't as good as the first.

Well, the second's alright. This is my wallpaper atm.

In other news, good morning CPA. I got back into Dragon Cave once my sister showed an interest in it, and just in time, too: this Halloween event is a lot of fun.

I do like the sparkle effect.

Long day in the shop today, sorting Christmas items for a big sale on Saturday. I hope we sell lots of it to make the effort worthwhile!

Well, never hurt anyone to hope, haha.

Darien! It's nice to see you again. How are you?

I'm doing good, just taking it easy. how have you been doing?...

There are 5 of them, and trust me, they aren't as good as the first.

Well, the second's alright. This is my wallpaper atm.

In other news, good morning CPA. I got back into Dragon Cave once my sister showed an interest in it, and just in time, too: this Halloween event is a lot of fun.

I only watched the second one cuz a friend posted it........you probably already know my general reaction to it.

how's everyone today?

Greetings folk.

Ahh it's nice to go back and play Assassins creed 4 smile.gif

I spent all my time just sailing around doing all the naval missions so that I could unlock the best pistols in the game biggrin.gif

It's incredibly satisfying to initiate the boarding of an enemy ship, climb on up to the top of the sales, scurry across and take out the enemy snipers and then drop down and join the fight.

Although I have now noticed just how, un-fluid the combat system is :/ It's making me wanna get assassins creed syndicate... although compared to the general pirate stuff the assassins stuff is boring... just tailing guys.

I'm doing good, just taking it easy. how have you been doing?...

I'm doing alright, school is tough. I've been told it doesn't get better, haha.

Sometimes I wish money grew on trees... dry.gif

Month end is terrible T-T

Very terrible!

Hello everyone!

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

I don't know about you but this week can end now!

Hey Dor!

Your next on the list for the CPA egg, but it's a drop weekend this weekend. Do you want me to hold off until next Monday?

Edited by Fortune86

Evening all.

Last induction day today, a month later than everyone else (since they can only do so many at a time for the general Trust induction). I got paid for it, so I just sat back and enjoyed the many short and tedious lectures I've sat through a thousand times before. Now it's an evening of cleaning, tidying, sorting out the first aid courses I'm teaching next month, and perhaps at some point relaxing.

*Excitement* I didn't know that practicing digital drawing with a drawing tablet was this fun! Improvement! Experience! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Hey Dor!

Your next on the list for the CPA egg, but it's a drop weekend this weekend. Do you want me to hold off until next Monday?

Please do, I'm gonna be trying to pick up the new dragon x4