Obscure_Trash

> How high can you count before a mod posts?

18 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Tell ya what, I'll grab ya some of the... less illegal stuff from Swerve's and smuggle it into Maccadam's. Swerve owes me a favor or two, this is a good enough cause to cash them in. How quickly you need to fly afterwards will determine the strength of the engex I ask for. 

I cannot pin Swerve down on all of his sources, but I have the feeling Swindle's one of the more savory ones. Do with that what you will.

Let me know what you prefer for your two varieties and we can set a time. I can give you about 7 breems. To also show I'm doing this in good faith, I'll cover your first round.

Zero, please. I think this'll be the last time I reset the count!

For my two varieties of Engex? I'd have to say Vosian Blue, but that has been gone for 6.5 million years. And if it exists, it would be more than three years of my wages- which I could afford- unlike Skywarp, I don't blow my money on pointless toys.

Now to be realistic... Urayan Silver and Kaonese Red would be excellent choices... though careful with the red, it's quite a rush. If Thundercracker catches me with that, I'll never hear the end of it... Hmm. Iaconian is considered illegal around Darkmount, then again, it's Autobot. I quite like it, reminds me of the better times before the war... When I lived in Iacon for a while. Cetagon Dark was very good, again it was a Seeker blend, but once again, its extinct... All the good things in life are gone.

Those are options, not sure what appeals to you, most are unobtainable, or if they exist, they are exorbitantly expensive- if they can be found inform me because I will pay.

Sorry if I suddenly appear gloomy, I just get homesick thinking of Vos.

Edited by Starscream

11 hours ago, Starscream said:

For my two varieties of Engex? I'd have to say Vosian Blue, but that has been gone for 6.5 million years. And if it exists, it would be more than three years of my wages- which I could afford- unlike Skywarp, I don't blow my money on pointless toys.

Now to be realistic... Urayan Silver and Kaonese Red would be excellent choices... though careful with the red, it's quite a rush. If Thundercracker catches me with that, I'll never hear the end of it... Hmm. Iaconian is considered illegal around Darkmount, then again, it's Autobot. I quite like it, reminds me of the better times before the war... When I lived in Iacon for a while. Cetagon Dark was very good, again it was a Seeker blend, but once again, its extinct... All the good things in life are gone.

Those are options, not sure what appeals to you, most are unobtainable, or if they exist, they are exorbitantly expensive- if they can be found inform me because I will pay.

Sorry if I suddenly appear gloomy, I just get homesick thinking of Vos.

I can get you both of those! Again, don't ask where Swerve gets his stuff, but both of those are on the caution list. I trust you can keep your imbibing away from your fellow wingmates. :) I may owe Swerve a favor if he hooks me up with both of those. Oh well.

My treat, Seeker. I want us to find common ground, that's priceless. I've been told my idealism will be the death of me, but I think it can happen.

Maybe after the war, we can make a Neo Vos. I'd love to establish a new Grounder city beneath it so we can destroy some of these prejudices and actually learn from our past. I'm tired of these 4-million-year wars.

36!

19 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

I can get you both of those! Again, don't ask where Swerve gets his stuff, but both of those are on the caution list. I trust you can keep your imbibing away from your fellow wingmates. :) I may owe Swerve a favor if he hooks me up with both of those. Oh well.

My treat, Seeker. I want us to find common ground, that's priceless. I've been told my idealism will be the death of me, but I think it can happen.

Maybe after the war, we can make a Neo Vos. I'd love to establish a new Grounder city beneath it so we can destroy some of these prejudices and actually learn from our past. I'm tired of these 4-million-year wars.

36!

Well, Thunder's known me long enough to read between the lines, and if i walk in- stagger in, then he'll know something's up.

Maybe a Neo Vos, but I can't guarentee my own kind would want grounders. There were some living there there, but its not an easy thing for them to overcome. Younger Seekers don't care but older guys, like Thunder might have a word to say. We need to push Cybertron back into proper orbit first though.