Obscure_Trash

> How high can you count before a mod posts?

Sweet 16 also Dizzywing I love that signature you have there. So neat!

Edited by Kitsuma

23 hours ago, Starscream said:

Hey, he's the biggest threat to my position, 'Bot. I'd drop him probably faster than I'd drop old bucket head.

Zero.

How can you honestly work with 'Cons who are so horrid? Can you point to any comparable Autobots? You realize you're on the same side, right? Working on the same side as a group that actively wants to kill you?

And I just assume the DJD has everyone not named "Megatron" on their list at this point.

Zero, please. :) 

6 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

How can you honestly work with 'Cons who are so horrid? Can you point to any comparable Autobots? You realize you're on the same side, right? Working on the same side as a group that actively wants to kill you?

And I just assume the DJD has everyone not named "Megatron" on their list at this point.

Zero, please. :) 

Prowl's not my favourite... he's not DJD but he's not nice. Nor is that little freak Cliffjumper.

Did you ever ask yourself "Why does Starscream get beat up so much?" Probably not, you likely just laugh when you see my aft get dragged off the battlefield.  Someone needs to try to keep the Decepticons in check. Someone needs to protect the remaining Seekers from just being used to feed the cannons.  Someone needs to object. While Megatron gets these ridiculously convoluted ideas in his head, someone needs to try to keep his feet on the ground.

Maybe we could discuss this over an engex at Maccadams?

I won't return this to Zero so I will say TWO.

And for the record, the last two eggs won't hatch now.

6 hours ago, trystan said:

*has no idea what PDC just said.....*

Translation for you.

I'm on the side of a rather... how can we say... aggressive people. Decepticons... 'Con's for short. PDC isn't wrong- I have many enemies on my side- but PCD doesn't ask themselves why.  I'm largely on This side because of an issue between the Iaconians and Seekers back in at time before I was even a glint in my sire's optics- Ask Thundercracker, he can tell you stories about Guardian robots that would make your internal liquids run cold.  Long story short, there was a recently added group of faction loving zealots on our side that if you so much as look at Megatron dirty, you get thrown on a list and will be met with a grisly end. The DJD are known as the Decepticon Justice Division (not nice people) What our fine Decepticon-esq Autobot friend doesn't realise they're probably on the list too. I'd try to take them out, but heh heh.... you don't mess with Tarn.

Edited by Starscream

26 minutes ago, Starscream said:

Translation for you.

thanks.... but it all still sounds Greek to me XD

three

3 minutes ago, trystan said:

thanks.... but it all still sounds Greek to me XD

three

Four. Not to worry, sometimes there is collateral damage in war.

9 minutes ago, Starscream said:

Not to worry, sometimes there is collateral damage in war.

my brain? :wacko:

five

21 minutes ago, trystan said:

my brain? :wacko:

XD

Sorry about your last two eggs, Star.

My cousin was into it at one point (high end autism spectrum so when he was into things that's all you heard about until the next thing) so I have a vague idea of what's going on, but not in any great depth.

ten

It's okay. I hesitate to say...but I really don't care. ;)

11 I find it fascinating to listen to them honestly though most of it does go over my head. I know a little but not nearly enough XD

twelve

It's sorta like two little kids squabbling over who has the best toy. XD

I mean I understand that part at least. I've been in similar discussions. You know, Horde and Alliance from World of Warcraft.