Obscure_Trash

> How high can you count before a mod posts?

On 3/19/2023 at 6:46 PM, Starscream said:

If you're asking Seekers about me, I doubt it would be anything good. I doubt anyone has shining praise for me these days. Maccadams would have to be it. I'm sure if I walk into Swerves the only shots I'd get would be into the central processor... Avoid the slag from Kolkular- we call it Tokilya, Urayan is pretty decent- but if you wanted something fine, there was nothing quite like Vosian Blue- the finest Engex on Cybertron, wish I had some left... Pity about Vos.  Anyway Swerve probably buys from Swindle.

We can find some common over a glass.

Yeah, I gotta dump the two tomorrow in the green bin. My incubator needs to be put to bed and some other new toy gets its place at the table :3

Tell ya what, I'll grab ya some of the... less illegal stuff from Swerve's and smuggle it into Maccadam's. Swerve owes me a favor or two, this is a good enough cause to cash them in. How quickly you need to fly afterwards will determine the strength of the engex I ask for. 

I cannot pin Swerve down on all of his sources, but I have the feeling Swindle's one of the more savory ones. Do with that what you will.

Let me know what you prefer for your two varieties and we can set a time. I can give you about 7 breems. To also show I'm doing this in good faith, I'll cover your first round.

Zero, please. I think this'll be the last time I reset the count!

Didn't pdc say that the time before? ;)

2 times

29 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Didn't pdc say that the time before? ;)

2 times

Yeah, but it depended on my response.  I haven't decided an answer yet. I have to admit though engex sounds like a good reason to stop sparring- lol.

four

And now I really have no idea what they are talking about, but I hope they get it worked out.