Obscure_Trash

> How high can you count before a mod posts?

8 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

I more ask myself "Why does Starscream stay and continue to take this abuse?" I actually feel bad for you, you're a competent and skilled commander and warrior clearly hamstrung by Megatron. I wonder what the other Seekers would say if I could get them 1:1 like I am with you.

I would love a good engex! I've never been to Maccadam's, so you'll have to lead the way. As thanks, I can take you to Swerve's afterwards. He's got all kinds of varieties, but I warn you to be... careful... with some of them. Pretty sure he doesn't get all of them through the proper legal channels, and I've woken up in some pretty ugly situations after trying some I wasn't familiar with. 

Can we find common ground here? 

Sorry about your last two eggs!

If you're asking Seekers about me, I doubt it would be anything good. I doubt anyone has shining praise for me these days. Maccadams would have to be it. I'm sure if I walk into Swerves the only shots I'd get would be into the central processor... Avoid the slag from Kolkular- we call it Tokilya, Urayan is pretty decent- but if you wanted something fine, there was nothing quite like Vosian Blue- the finest Engex on Cybertron, wish I had some left... Pity about Vos.  Anyway Swerve probably buys from Swindle.

We can find some common over a glass.

Yeah, I gotta dump the two tomorrow in the green bin. My incubator needs to be put to bed and some other new toy gets its place at the table :3

Edited by Starscream

30 days in all but one month...

thirty-one days in this month and six others

thirty-five -- consecutive odd digits