Obscure_Trash

> How high can you count before a mod posts?

9 hours ago, Starscream said:

For an Autobot, you seriously lack compassion for the lives I am trying to cheer on.

I'll never bow down to the hypocritical Autobot ways. Decepticons Forever- Autobots Never.  The Autobots have proven once again, that they are not as good as they pretend to be- uttering threats, trying to curse the innocent hatching. So to protect my clutch (If they don't hatch I know the Autobots are to blame), I will return to the modly state, and not try to be one with the people, and keep the count at Zero.

You had a peaceful Decepticon for a while, Autobot... As usual, you guys reignite the war. :P

sorry guys, it was fun while it lasted- but I won't be pressured into capitulating to an Autobot. I revert to my Decepticon ways.

Typical Decepticon, can't think of the good of the collective, just your perceived slights. Your sparks are in the right place, but your methods are misguided. We hope you will see the light, and we'll be ready to embrace you when it happens.

For now, All are not One.

Sorry, everyone, for being collateral damage in this Great War. No more chickies until this 'Con admits defeat.

Zero, please.

42 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Typical Decepticon, can't think of the good of the collective, just your perceived slights. Your sparks are in the right place, but your methods are misguided. We hope you will see the light, and we'll be ready to embrace you when it happens.

For now, All are not One.

Sorry, everyone, for being collateral damage in this Great War. No more chickies until this 'Con admits defeat.

Zero, please.

I'd rather embrace the light of Sunstorm than a mud hugging Grounder. You want to foist your beliefs upon us Decepticons while touting "freedom is the right of all sentient beings." We can be free providing we follow your rules. What about our freedom to choose what we do?  You Autobots need to accept defeat, we'll crush you.

Till all are 'Con

2 mods

Edited by Starscream

(7-6 =1 , 4 --- 674)

(Too far a stretch? XD )

sixteen

seventeen

Edited by purplehaze
Ninja!

4 hours ago, Starscream said:

I'd rather embrace the light of Sunstorm than a mud hugging Grounder. You want to foist your beliefs upon us Decepticons while touting "freedom is the right of all sentient beings." We can be free providing we follow your rules. What about our freedom to choose what we do?  You Autobots need to accept defeat, we'll crush you.

Till all are 'Con

2 mods

Wow, where'd the prejudice come from? As a proud Grounder who has driven with Autobot fliers, I take offense! I've got no complaint against Seekers, they complete us as Grounders. 

Shame on you, Decepticon. What would you do to my kind if you won the war? Would we really be "free"?

And here I thought we had common ground. No quarters, Seeker.

Zero, please. :) 

32 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Wow, where'd the prejudice come from? As a proud Grounder who has driven with Autobot fliers, I take offense! I've got no complaint against Seekers, they complete us as Grounders. 

Shame on you, Decepticon. What would you do to my kind if you won the war? Would we really be "free"?

And here I thought we had common ground. No quarters, Seeker.

Zero, please. :) 

Driven with fliers? you mean they rolled along on their feeble wheels instead of gracing the sky? Or did you suddenly sprout wings?

You stay in your territory, we stay in ours, we just wanted to do our own thing. Until you lot came along trying to push your laws and your morality - we like gladiator fights, big deal. As for Autobot Seekers... traitors- the lot of them. You can keep them good riddance. ;) (Zero)

Edited by Starscream