Obscure_Trash

> How high can you count before a mod posts?

9 Don't worry this Decepticon will defeat that lowly Autobot..

I am still waiting on two eggs. But here is a basket of chicks and brooder full of the last batch. I just built the brooder this week- an upcycled wooden crate and scrap wood.

6 nuggets.jpg

b1-brooder2.jpg

Oh my! That's more mods than we've seen in months!

four

4 hours ago, Starscream said:

9 Don't worry this Decepticon will defeat that lowly Autobot..

Say "The Autobots are better than the Decepticons, forever", no edits to it, no quotation marks, and I'll leave the count alone. :P 

Love the chickies and the coop, by the way.

What say you, Decepticon? Will my next post interrupt the count? Or continue it?

Zero, please. :) 

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Oh my! That's more mods than we've seen in months!

four

They come out when the hatching happens. If the two eggs don't hatch it's because they disrupted and jinxed the clutch. :P

7 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Say "The Autobots are better than the Decepticons, forever", no edits to it, no quotation marks, and I'll leave the count alone. :P 

Love the chickies and the coop, by the way.

What say you, Decepticon? Will my next post interrupt the count? Or continue it?

Zero, please. :) 

For an Autobot, you seriously lack compassion for the lives I am trying to cheer on.

I'll never bow down to the hypocritical Autobot ways. Decepticons Forever- Autobots Never.  The Autobots have proven once again, that they are not as good as they pretend to be- uttering threats, trying to curse the innocent hatching. So to protect my clutch (If they don't hatch I know the Autobots are to blame), I will return to the modly state, and not try to be one with the people, and keep the count at Zero.

You had a peaceful Decepticon for a while, Autobot... As usual, you guys reignite the war. :P

sorry guys, it was fun while it lasted- but I won't be pressured into capitulating to an Autobot. I revert to my Decepticon ways.

Edited by Starscream

Well now Star knows how we feel! XD

Cute chicks. Happy brooding!

Mod wars?

Cute chickies.

two -- two warring mods!

No more chickies?

two

Edited by purplehaze

Just now, purplehaze said:

No more chickies?

two

I am still waiting on the hatch, but I won't be brow beat by an Autobot to praise them, So I've reverted to my connish ways.... Decepticons forever! Autobots Never! All Hail lord Starscream!