shadowfighter

4th of July Breeding

Should Nebula dragons be included?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm glad you made this thread so early so I have plenty of time to prepare

You're welcome? X3

@predatorfanforever: I'll put you down for one. smile.gif

Put me down for this as well but please send a reminder - thanks.

@predatorfanforever: I'll put you down for one. smile.gif

Thanks! I definitely would need one happy.gif

I'm Canadian, but our Canada day is just 3 days before the 4th of July so I'll see what I can do!

My nebulas are a bit out of bounds since I use them in my lineage and don't want their offspring to be bred to non-nebulas, so I won't use them.

However, I can breed my reds, and whites! happy.gif

I'm Canadian, but our Canada day is just 3 days before the 4th of July so I'll see what I can do!

My nebulas are a bit out of bounds since I use them in my lineage and don't want their offspring to be bred to non-nebulas, so I won't use them.

However, I can breed my reds, and whites! happy.gif

Thanks anyway! :3

Why aren't any of the other blue dragons included in this? Water Dragons, for instance? Their nice blue color would be perfect!

Why aren't any of the other blue dragons included in this? Water Dragons, for instance? Their nice blue color would be perfect!

As I explained earlier in the thread, I'm keeping to to Royal Blues because a: America was onced ruled by a monarchy, so the Royal Blues seemed appropriate. And b: because I want to keep the amount of breeds included somewhat low. Four breeds is enough. smile.gif

Bumping so people won't forget.

My Fiendfyres are in too now as well as my Royal Blues. I finally have enough pairs of them to make a significant Red contribution. smile.gif

Edited by Cireth

/me looks at her 190+ reds, her 240+ whites, her 70 royal blues and her 60 nebulas

Oh, yes biggrin.gif

Edited by Iside

/me looks at her 190+ reds, her 240+ whites, her 70 royal blues and her 60 nebulas

Oh, yes biggrin.gif

Where's the "like" button? biggrin.gif

Happy 4th to my fellow American DCers~

I bred all my Nebulas and Reds before the Downtime hit, and I'll breed my Royal Blues and Whites later today before my family's festivities start. :)

Edit: Aaanndd done! *phew* Didn't realize I had quite that many dragons. lol

Edited by Denwayasha

Bred some of my eligible dragons..

Refusals - 6

No Egg/No Interest - 22

1 gold

2 white

1 avatar of creation

8 nebula

40 reds

1 green copper

1 silver

6 royal blues

A horde of whites has just been bred to the AP. They will be soon followed by an army of reds.

All of them are even gen and nice lineages, if anyone fears the AP to be locked by messy ones wink.gif

Count me in! I'll breed some Reds since they are always helpful and mostly appreciated

Wasn't thinking about this and bred Reds on Thursday. I have bred the Whites and Royal Blues with 6 White eggs and 8 Blue eggs to the AP this morning. Most are 2nd gen PB, but there is a rather pretty 4th EG White, with an interesting code. rolleyes.gif I bred one Nebula pair, but will finish with them later today. smile.gif

Please be careful, as there is also a White lake out there, and I wouldn't want anyone to fall in! laugh.gif

A good number of whites, reds, nebula and royal blues will hit the AP in few days. You may also spot a couple of unexpected silvers between them wink.gif

*cackles insanely*

People are going to get some fabulous reds from me in the AP in a few days. wink.gif

I bred all paired dragons in this lineage.

You're welcome.

I don't have any decent dragons but I bred almost all of my Nebulas, so hopefully people will like them.