shadowfighter

4th of July Breeding

Should Nebula dragons be included?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4th of July Breeding!

What it is: A breeding of Red, White, and Blue dragons on July 4th to celebrate American Independence day! (I don't care what nationality you are, all are free to breed whatever they like, whenever they like!)

When it is: July 4th from 0:00 Cave Time to 11:59 Cave Time.

What breeds it includes: Red Dragons, White Dragons, Royal Blue Dragons, and Nebula Dragons.

What the breeds represent: As you can guess, Red, White, and Royal Blue dragons represent the American flag. Nebula Dragons to represent the fireworks in the sky, as well as the stars on the American flag.

Do you want a reminder?

[COLOR=red][B]I would like a reminder![/B][/COLOR] 

Do you want to contribute a banner?

[COLOR=blue][B]I'd like to contribute a banner![/B][/COLOR] 

Banners: user posted image

(I know it's not good, but I only know how to use MSPaint.)

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?&act=ST&f=4&t=168275][img=https://i.imgur.com/zoHwDSY.png][/URL] 

People who want reminders:

angelicdragonpuppy

predatorfanforever

Rubyshoes

Edited by shadowfighter

Count me in! I'm loving all these special projects.

Great, should I put you down for a reminder?

No, but thanks for asking. I'm here daily unless something unexplected happens (like my hospital stay when I missed the Earth Breeding day).

Nebulas need to be included. We have stars in our flag (blue Nebula) plus the fireworks you mentioned for the other colors. biggrin.gif

Sounds like fun. I'll try breed a couple for the 4th (and perhaps the other days? smile.gif)

With nebula, I'm fine so long as they are female since they are blue or that red/orange color.

Count me in! These events are a lot of fun! ^-^

sad.gif so many of my fave dragons and I'll be gone the 3rd through the 8th. I'ma miss it all.

I'm breeding my red, white and blue stripes for the other Independence Day thing, and will try to breed for this at the same time. May I ask why water dragons aren't included? They are very blue, after all. (and I have more of them then royal blues)

I'm breeding my red, white and blue stripes for the other Independence Day thing, and will try to breed for this at the same time. May I ask why water dragons aren't included? They are very blue, after all. (and I have more of them then royal blues)

I chose Royal Blues because A: It's a deeper blue, more accurate to what is on the flag, and B: Because America came from a monarchy where they were ruled by Royalty, so Royal blues seemed appropriate. :3

Even though I'm British count me in. I'll breed my Royal Blues. smile.gif

Edited by Cireth

Will the reminder be sent out in the fourth, or will it be given in time to remember not to breed dragons before then? I'm more worried about breeding my dragons prior, as I'll probably see the thread pop up.

Count me in!

My neb army needs to spread minions. :3

I'll try to bread a few!

By bread I mean breed of course.

Hehee

Will the reminder be sent out in the fourth, or will it be given in time to remember not to breed dragons before then? I'm more worried about breeding my dragons prior, as I'll probably see the thread pop up.

I can send out a reminder the week before telling people not you breed if they so desire. smile.gif