Nagini54

Gemshard favorites

Which color of Gemshard is your favorite  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I want to know which Gemshard is the most popular! Please help me by filling out this poll!

Green male and blue female are my favourites (so specific) but I voted for blue.

I voted red, but very narrowly. I think the red male is my overall favorite Gemshard. I also really like blue and green though. Blue is hella sexy with Blusang or Tsunami and green is awesome with green Nebula. Still, for me at least the reds slightly edge out the other two. I like how it almost seems to have a bit of a golden sparkle which is absent from the other two. This might be a trick of my monitor - it does odd things with color at times - but it's what I see in any event. xd.png

(And while he doesn't use the forums I will let you know that one of my friends dislikes the blue and green and will keep only the red. Of course, he has a Wyrm/Black Spiral Dancer-themed scroll and he gives them all names like 'African Blood Diamond'... so I guess I can see why the relatively happy blue and green don't work so well for him. But still! I couldn't give up on the other two just because of name issues. o.o )

I love them all, they are so beautiful! But my favorite is the blue one.

I voted blue simply because blue is my favorite color in general but all the Gemshard colors are gorgeous and it's very hard to choose just one.

Red. It's my favorite and I was happy to see a new dragon that color. My second favorite is blue.

I have a soft spot in my heart for the green, since green was the first color I made, but my favorite color in anything is blue so I voted blue. =3

I can't decide. I thought the greens were my favorite when they first hatched but now I'm really digging the reds. Blues have been close second for both of those. xP

The reds are my favorites, no doubt about it. I also like the blues and greens, but the reds are the color for me! <3

For some funny reason though, I've ended up with more greens, including a couple of 2nd gens from the AP! rolleyes.gif

My favorites are the greens. Specifically the green 2-stage hatchies. I just think that I can see more details in the lighter color, and that makes it prettier to me.

Blue is my favorite color, but I went with Green in this case. The green adds so much pop to the lineages I've seen it in! It's gonna be fun to play with.

Reds are so much more muted (still pretty) and really only pops with things like female silvers (divine). I would love to see them with a few valentine breeds though. I think that will be their wheelhouse.

Blue is lovely as always and is my close 2nd. They look great with male silvers and several other breeds.

Gotta love that Striped River combines both green and blue to make for a beautiful combo. I'm really interested to see what checkers people come up with for them.

I didn't initially have a favorite, as they were all so pretty, but the Green keeps growing on me, more and more - if I was a tree and anyone lost in the woods was checking sides, I'd make a lousy compass...

I like green the best because it's easier for me to see the details on the dragons. Blues come in as a close second and then red.