MyaMouse

1x3 that's not really a 1x3 more like a 1x1

((Blasted school!))

"Hey! I'm a teacher! That isn't nice you two!" Juan called glaring at the sky. He was on the way to the church, although small and he didn't see the need to go, the blind woman he took care of sweet there. So when he was making dinner for her, she asked him if he'd go with her Sunday. He wasn't one to disappoint, so he went aS was on his way now.

((Boy... wouldn't he get a surprise wink.gif huh mousey?))

"wait.... what surprise?" He asked.

((.........................))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((Well it depends on whether he's going to Hope or PCC (Penter Community Church). And I'm not sure he wants to be at Hope's while they're there. *cough cough* But enough about S & S. We need to focus on Abigaile and Drez

Also I cut my finger...))

Abby finished sweeping, a barking Asimi at her feet, and Abby had to continue to sweep dirt out from Asi's dirty paws, and whenever Abby put the she-wolfpup outside Asimi just ran back in before Abby could close the door. She picked up Asi and ran outside, the wolf jumping out of her hands and running alongside her. The two weaved through the trees in the forest behind the house and slid into a cave, where two adult wolves and their pups were. Asi ran up to them, licking her parents and siblings in a loving greeting. Abby sat down in the den, barely being able to fit, but due to her small frame she was okay.

((FILLER POST

Also Juan I was being sarcastic))

Juan tilted his head. "I'm going to PCC.......um... I hope your finger gets better?" He shrugged and continued on his way.

((I'll edit when you're done... if you aren't done... Drezden my poor baby still can't fly!....... *whispers* I think the cat is helping us out!))

Drez couldn't believe it. Why was he walking around trying to find Zaph's damned cat. He grumbled and huffed as he followed.. well the cat left a clear trail of claw marks on trees it was easy to follow. His wings had healed, but they itched as Hell as the feathers grew in, and Zaphus had placed a couple bands on his wings to keep him from scratching them. He flexed and beat all four wings buffing the air and making the branches sway and groan. He saw a flash of orange ahead and dashed for it, crashing and rolling a few feet away from the den. He held the cat roughly by the scruff. "Why do I have to chase you down you damned animal! If you weren't so important to Zaphus, I'd leave your sorry hide outside and on your own! You're lucky that I can't do anything to you or else Zaphus would have my hide!" He shouted and snarled at the animal.

Although he'd never admit it, he had some respect for the cat. First off, it was purring the entire threat display with a certain smugness in its amber eyes, secondly, the cat was both a a** and affectionate.... like cuddling with Zaphus, then pulling a feather from his wings to make him chase it out of the house. He was starting to think a demon made the cat in the first place..... although it didn't stop him from shaking the cat and growling at it.

((Sorry

New game's got me all tied up and I can't let Jeremy down

Haha, the cat's being awesome.))

Abby heard a voice and turned. There was Drez, sitting and holding an orange cat by the scruff. She stood up, leaving Asimi with her family and poking her head around the corner, her hat falling off. She went back into the den and pulled out a brush from her pocket and began brushing Asimi's mother's coat.

((You do know S&S is at Hope?))

((Yes I know. It's fine))

Drez dropped the cat making it howl then watched as it as up started walking towards the den. "What are you doing?" He snapped and then saw the cat curl up in the hat. He went over and knelt down looking at it. "Who's is this?" He looked around and jumped when he saw the wolf den. He froze and then looked shocked at the angel inside in there. "Uh...Bhai... Abby right?"

((*sits in corner in frustration*

You didn't give me much to work off of...))

Abby sat, humming and brushing Akila's coat when she heard Drez behind her. "Ah, hey, yeah. How're you doing?" She asked as if watching an angel brush a tame wolf was completely normal. Calypso jumped out of Abby's arms and snarled at the demon, her pups gathering behind her. Brithe did the same as his mate, but Abby reached out her arms before Drez could sustain any injuries, but slow enough for her to get bitten before they noticed. Caly whimpered when she saw Abby's bloody arm, but Abby just shook her head and bangaged it. "Animal Angels tend to heal faster than others because of the frequency of animal-related accidents," Abby explained, her arm bleeding though her bandages but she was completely calm. She didn't even show any signs of pain.

Edited by MyaMouse

Drez backed away quickly flapping his wings desperately to get airborne, but failed to do so. "If only that was true for air demons.... you okay? Sorry that happened, if it wasn't for that blasted cat leading me out here, you wouldn't have gotten bitten..." He watched then in mild admiration as caramel walked up to the wolves and rubbed against their legs fearlessly. "I do have to say though..." he said with a amused tone to his voice. "The little beastie certainly has guts.... um.. your hat fell off. I would hand it to you, but I believe there has been enough injuries around this place, I don't want to cause another.." He had her hat in his hands, having snatched it and dumped out the cat when he jumped back.

"Honestly, Caly and Blithe just don't like others. Even other Animal Angels. This happens a lot. Thanks for grabbing my hat, I must've dropped it." She smiled back at him and pet a whimpering Caly. "She's really protective of Asi, Chaly, and Chio. She doesn't like others, and Blithe just kind of follows her."

((*grins at the cat*))

((CRAAAAAAMMY POST))

"Uh-huh..... um... still, I'm not going to be around them... um.. could you get the dratted cat before it's killed? Zaphus would throw me back into Hell if i let that little beastie be killed in front of me. And in all honesty, I'm not going back there. " Drez backed away from the den even further, still holding her hat.

Caramel had started playing with the pups, batting at the ears and tail, then jumped on the female's back, kneading Calypso's shoulders with a purr.

((Dat cat is fearless! Drez... not so much. You should see him with a snake near by...))

Chio had slunk behind his father, but Asi and Chalyvas were already playing with Caramel, chasing the cat around the cave playfully. Chio was always the shy one. Caly grumbled a bit and went back to Abby's lap, where the angelette began brushing her again. Abby reached out and grabbed Caramel by the scruff, giving it back to Drez.

Drez took the cat by the tail and dragged it to him when it dug in it's claws in the grass and held it down so it wouldn't get away. "Whats the point of having a animal if you can't eat it anyway? I don't really see why humans have a obsession over them. " he asked roughly, as his stomach grumbled loudly.

((Don't be alarmed Abby, he is a real softie, he just acts like a hard ass. If you show him a pit bull, or boxer, he'll want to take it home!))

"But humans like dogs too, and you like dogs," Abby retorted. She brushed Caly's coat free of grime, and then brought Blithe over to brush him.

She took back her hat and put it on her head, turning to Drez. "You should go, before Caly gets mad again," she said, although her voice dripped with disappointment. "Hopefully you can come by later, when the wolves are sleeping. My bites will probably have healed by then," Abby reminded him, a fake smile plastered to her face, but her eyes were saying, 'run while you still can.'

She loved the wolves, yes, but they hated others. She remembered when she met them.

It wasn't pretty.

"How did you.. oh yah.. prophet's thing.... " He nodded, reading her look loud and clear. Snatching up the cat he took off so fast his feet left the ground, two wings flapping wildly while the other two helped him glide a few feet at a time. He made it home in record time.

((Can you control two at once? That'll help a little bit.))

((I CAN...

But what do you want me to do with S&S?))

Abby waved and then returned to brushing Blithe.

She remembered when she was told to take care of an expecting mother wolf and her soon-to-be-born pups, but she never expected the she-wolf whom Abigaile named Calypso to be so violent. She clawed, scratched, and bit the angel the first few weeks that they were under Abby's care, but now they were pretty mellow to her. They still flippin HATED others, but she had gained their trust after coning back every day... Either that or they had given up on trying to kill her when they realized she healed faster than their prey.

Speakin of healing faster, Abby removed her bandages to see slowly healing scars --slow for her anyway-- crisscrossing her arm. The bleeding had stopped.

((Intoduse Zaph to Tom))

Drez set the cat on its bed and inspected his wings. The feathers where coming in slower then what they normally would take in Hell but, his power was dimmed here so that made sense. He then sat and began to clean them for the umpteenth time and he actually did his hair too. He played with the robot mouse until he thought the wolves where asleep and headed out back to abby's.

((Oooo! Drez wants to look nice for the little angel! If he could hear this, he'd probably break the record for most cruisers in one breath!))

Zaphus followed the fallen and the demon inside, adjusting his grey tie and tentatively stepped over the threshold of the church. The extremely tall demon looked rather silly trying to hide behind the two girls but the look on his face was fear.

((Oh

*facepalm*))

((Since you did an impromptu timeskip before I will do my own now))

After the sermon ((help is this the right word)) ended, Stella pulled Zaphus up with her to say hello to Pastor Tony.

"Heya, Mr. T! This is my friend Zaphus," she said, gesturing to the demon. She didn't dare glance at him; she was sure he would have glared at her.

"Hello, Stella! Zaphus, huh?" The pastor looked at the demon, then turned back to Stella. "Another demon, Stella? Are you sure you're in the right crowd?" The man asked, but his tone revealed he was joking. The older man's gaze fell on Zaphus. "Hmm. He doesn't look bad,[/b] though," he stated.

((Drez would probably go crazy if he could hear us... Not everyone's strong as my Abigaile))

"I'm not yours..."

Zaphus in fact did the opposite of glaring, he blushed and fittled with his tail. He peeked at Tom, although being six foot seven he towers over nearly everyone so couldn't really peek at him. Zaph as looked really shy and looked down at his talons. "I'm not, I'll probably be the only demon ever that was chased out of.... down below.... I... was to nice for them. I don't curse.. or even eat meat anymore. I just don't like bullies, but I don't like fighting either. Um....... who provides the lilies? And the rhododendrons needs pruning.... I can do that if.. you want me too.." He said softly.

Drez knocked on abby's door. "I'm assuming the wolves are asleep now? " be called through the door. H brushed his hair from his fans smiled brightly. "Abby, you inside?" He was glad to get out of the house, he had developed serious cabin fever.

"Hey, I know you, but I never actually saw you. Alice talks about you all the time," Stephanie said, sauntering up to the men and Stella. "I seem to come at the wrong times." She waved to him, taking her place beside her fiance. "I've always wanted to see such an odd demon. Of course, only odd to demonkind..." She smiled. "It's definitely different, a vegetarian demon... And such a polite one too." She grinned at him.

Stella held Zaphus by the arm. Stephanie was a little too nice. Almost like an archangel, but she didn't act like a being programmed to follow orders from the big man up top.

Zaphus smiled a little. "Alice is frantic over your wedding flowers but Leeim thought it'll be best to leave it to me. I just need to know the colors and I can have lots of bouquets made, flower crowns, and table toppers." He seemed to peers up a little as he spoke about flowers. When Stella held on to his arm he was shocked, but tried to keep his cool. A automatic thing he did though was to curl his wing around her,not exactly touching her, but just there because she was close and he had huge wings and nowhere to hide them.

Stella had reason to be afraid of archangels. They were unpredictable angel radars and could tell bad ones from good. She thought that her friendly nature would be enough to throw any Archangel off, but some were strong enough to tell.

Dark angels and Fallens were different. Darks were angels whose grace was stolen by loving a demon but getting heartbroken in return. Fallens were angels like this only who fled or were kicked out of heaven. Stella was a Fallen.

Archangels were angels who had removen or were born without their 'core programming,' what caused them to take orders so easily and to do good. However they were normally really nice to others, and hard to detect.

"Hey, uh, Ms. S," Stella said quietly. She was always shy around Tony's mate, and she was almost completely sure that Stephanie was indeed an archangel.

The woman was used to Stella's shy behaviour around her. "We've decided on white and blue," she said, a nod coming in response from her fiance.

((MOUSIE WATCHES TOO MUCH SUPERNATURAL plus making things up (like the angel system) is difficult

Does that count as the first move?))

"Oh, that's right, that. Ugh, can you not talk about that if you're going to inhabit my mind?" Abby mumbled to herself as she opened the door for Drez. "Yeah, and they're in the den so no wolfies here. Violent little things. I barely got their trust myself."

((Take it what you will, he just moved his wing...although something in here might be first move wink.gif ))

Zaphus thought for a long moment. "Royal blue or a baby blue? If you haven't decided on that I can do one with lovely drake blue orchids, white satin roses and blue babies breath." He heard Stella's shyness and looked at her concerned, his wing pushed her against him and he made a soft purr like nose to calm her. He didn't like seeing her shy like this, it didn't seem like her at all. At least not the same fallen who yanked him out of the tree and chewed him out outside.

Drez sighed in relief. "Thank goodness!" He frowned slightly, did he really just say that? "I was getting cabin fever and it's nice to talk to someone who won't nag at me all the time! Your bite ok?"

((Read your signature, saw you got rid of mousie.. I actually got that from DN Angel a anime I love, a character named Phantom Dark, he is called the dark mousie by another character. smile.gif ))