MyaMouse

1x3 that's not really a 1x3 more like a 1x1

Abby nodded and pulled up her sleeve. The scars were still there, which was odd, but other than that it had healed completely. "The scars are still there which is weird but it might be because I've been down here for almost a month now. Most angels lose their powers in the first two weeks after leaving." She shrugged. She wore a blue sweater, a long, baby blue skirt, and black cotton stockings, and sat in the poofy chair. "How's your day been? Other than, of course, having to fly after a cat for miles," she asked.

Small talk wasn't her best subject.

"Any shade of blue is fine," Tony said (It's Tony not Tom). Steph nodded and grinned. "Well, I have to go now, so I'll see you dears next time, hm?" The dark-haired woman walked away from them, picked up her bag, and went behind a screened area she was told was 'Child Hell.' It was basically the preschool section of the church's program, and it held twenty-four 5-year-old boys and girls who were the rowdiest bunch you had ever seen.

((Ay, Ror, Esko wants to know if English is your first language)

Edited by MyaMouse

((Well tell him I'm a American, of course English is my first language, I take that as a bit of a insult. I know my spelling and grammar aren't the best, and sometimes my kindle puts things I don't want it to, but I really do try to fix it. It's kinda hard when you don't really know what is wrong with your writing in the first place, and I'm not having someone proof read all my posts for me. If that makes sense...))

"Ran. I can't fly yet. Same thing here. I used to call up big thunder storms but, now I can only change the wind so it can't rain on me." He had on his usual black cargo pants and no shirt and black Addis shoes. He sat on the couch across from her, one pair of wings folded to his sides, the other draped over the top of the couch.

Zaphus murmurs goodbye to her and cleared his throat. He didn't know what to do now, or say to Tony. What should he say? Small talk, make small talk... "You have a pretty little church here.... " He said nervously.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((I TOLD THEM

IDIOTS))

"Welp, this technically is a cabin," Abby joked.

"But you flew back," the miniature Animal Angel remarked, then winced at the Narrator's voice. "Can you not yell, Amara?" Abby whispered to the Narrator.

((Oh, yeah, sorry.))

"This might seem like a weird question, but what rank were you in Hell? I'd like to know, if you don't mind. It's weird, hearing about other ranking systems..."

((Yay, ****ty small talk ftw))

Stella covered her face with her hands. Small talk. The demon who had been hiding in a tree three hours ago was attempting small talk. But Tony didn't seem to mind. In fact, he soaked up the compliment like a sponge.

"Well, why thank you! We rarely get compliments about this place. Did you know that my father changed this from an old, run down ballroom to a church? Isn't that cool? He did all this by himself."

Stella groaned quietly and flared her nostrils. She loved the man, but when he got talking, oh geez. She shoved her hands in her jeans' pockets and began going back to her seat.

((Wait, how old are you then?))

((Turning 19 this year. *Cracks knuckles* let's do this. based on another rp I've been in.))

Drez's eyes brightened at that. "I did! That's an improvement! No wonder I'm finally in a good mood! Hmm. How to put this...

Demons are split into types, then power rank, then ring of hell you're placed or born in. The lower rank number, the stronger you are, higher ring, the more powerful you are. I am a air demon of the seventh rank in the third ring of Hell. Multiple types can do what we call "ring rank jump". Example: Zaphus is a second rank shadow demon of the fifth ring, his mom is a third rank air demon from the eighth ring. If he knows both air and shadow abilities, he can hold two spots of power rather than one.

Demons can move up in rank or ring by beating the demon who ranks above you as a test of power. Sucubi and incubi are in a class of their own and only toy with other demons. Cross breeds of those types can live wherever but some are bullied to be under a stronger incubi or sucubi.

Highest is ninth ring. No ranks there just that one ring. Call it, a VIP party. Only certain cubi's for..... entertainment.... Lucifer, and his kids are allowed in there, along with the worst souls in history of mankind for constant torture. You get invited to the ninth, your either going to well... be used to produce powerful children, or be judged and killed in the worst possible way in front of luci's whole family.

Fire and shadow demons give orders in each ring and keep things going. And there's demons for every element except for light. I know, confusing... it's hard to explain. We really aren't organized and ranks change daily.. I might not even be seventh anymore."

Zaphus looked over at the fallen. He looked back at Tony. "Very interesting, certainly is big. I'd love to stay and chat, but it seems like the girls want to head home, and I better walk them back. Interesting sermon, I'd like to hear next week's. Very nicely meeting you. " He smiled softly and went over to Stella with a purr. "You want to go? Oh!" He looked down as one of the kids, a little girl, ran out from behind the screen being chased by a adult and ran into his leg then hid under his wing. "Hi there sweetie! What's the rush?" He looked in his wing tickling under her chin with a feather he plucked from his wing, the part closest to his skin being soft downy feathers. The girl giggled and hid behind his leg.

"Hmm. Is his mother a more powerful demon?" Abby asked. It was a bit complicated, and Abby was intrested.

"I'm fine, but I hate it when he starts talking about how the church was made. It kinda sounds like he's bragging.

And after... him, I only come to church because it's fun to hang out with the kids after. Sometimes I even help with the classes." She plucked the young girl, Molly, off of the ground. "I guess since I've been down here I haven't been as good with kids as I used to be... Plus, I can't do much anymore now that I've been poisoned. Going back would be as bad as putting Lucifer back in Heaven for me."

"Yes she was. But demons don't have family. Males are raised by the father, females by the mother. Zaphus was said to be dropped on his dad because he had the wings of a powerful air demon but was a shadow demon. He can tell you about it. I don't know much."

Zaphus smiled. "I love children! Hey sweetie pie! You can call me Z. What's your name?" He tickled her again.

The young girl giggled, apparently either not caring about or not noticing his long claws. "Molly," the girl said, and Stella sat down, bouncing a bit. Molly giggled, but reached het arms out to Zaphus. Stella got up and gave Molly to Zaphus. "Seems like she likes you. Guess I'm losing my touch," Stella laughed.

((I've always liked the names Sam and Molly...))

"Hmm. But Sam was raised by her father," Abby responded. Maybe Succubi were different.

((No plez))

Zaphus took the girl and cuddled with her letting her touch his horns and play with his long hair. "No, I don't think so. You have a gloomy air around you that kids can sense. Laugh a little, smile! It'll help. I always wanted a family.." He set Molly down and sent her back to the other kids. "With a mom that was around and a dad that wouldn't break your wing or tail, or snap off your horns of you do something wrong...." his wings dropped more of the membrane dragging on the floor. "I never did anything right...." He said softly.

"I don't know this Sam.... but it is unusual and unlikely. If the mother is killed, the father would possibly abandon the child or bribe or trick some other demons to take care of it...." He scratched his head in thought. "Can we change the subject? Bad memories for me..."

"Sorry," Abby replied. The two sat in silence for a few moments before Abby spoke up. "I never knew I was an angel when I was a kid. I was adopted, and my mother was a Christian. She told me I was an angel. I tried to ascend to Heaven, succeeded, and never saw my mother again. I went back and her town was in ruins. I rarely even tell anyone about it..." Her voice trailed off as she put her head in her hands. "I wish I could talk to Stella about it."

((Have you guessed what Angel Type Stel is?))

"It's kind of hard to smile naturally when your only friends' idea of you is the biggest lie ever told," Stella remarked.

When Zaphus talked about his family Stella frowned. "That sounds like Abby's history. Never met her birth parents. Was adopted by an old woman who was killed along with her neighbors in a rampage. I never had a good family life either but not as tragic as you guys'..." She nudged Zaphus with her elbow. "But we're friends. We have each other."

((Goddamnit I want them to get together so badly))

Edited by MyaMouse

(A... umm... fallen?))

"Again.. subject change please! " Drez pleaded with the girl. "What's your favorite movie?" He asked, desperate to change the subject.

Zaphus froze. There was that word again. He looked at her as if she was joking about this or lying to him. He looked sceptical, white eyes narrowed only slightly, his pupils tiny lines in the bright light of the church. "F-.......friends?" He spoke the word as someone would a word in a foreign language, slowly sounding it out to make sure he is saying it right. "You...... really what to be my ......friend?" He shrugged at the word "tragic" looking at his feet. "That treatment isn't anything special, demon parents normally do that to their kids. Break wings, bones and fingers, to make them mad. If they lash out at the parent, that's good. They encourage bullies and drugs and alcohol for young ones. That's why I like humans, they don't like that stuff, they what to get rid of it although it like getting rid of water in their bodies.

Drez doesn't like to talk about his childhood because he was raised by kind humans. Alice was his older brother figure. He went to Hell, found out that wasn't the way and was well, a demon for a while until they told him to kill his family... He.. couldn't do it, so he came to me. He acts tough because that's what a demon should be like. He is really a kind hearted soul... you should see him with Charlie.." He smiled. "They watch Disney movies and act then out all the time!" He laughed.

Abby raised her hands in defense. "Sorry, I couldn't think of anything else. I... I guess... Well, I really like Disney's Hercules... I don't really watch movies. But I do like Steven Universe, the TV show." She shrugged and winced. "No, Ror, she is--or was--a guardian," Abby stated. "Fallen Angels are just a category of poisoned Angels who fled Heaven, not actually a type." She put her hand to forehead, her long finger on her temple and her thumb on her chin. "Seriously, with all the hints Amara has been dropping... Now can I please talk to Drez? You guys're having your own conversation, like, somewhere else around the world, and I can hear it, and I'm, like, trying to talk to someone, and you're interrupting. At least be quiet."

((Hey, if you think your job is tiring, try have to describe the actions of a person who doesn't even live in the same state that you do, and if you get it wrong, have the story falter and mess up.))

"Hey, no. Don't look like that. What did you just say to me? Smile! I like it when you smile. You have a nice smile. Yes, I want to be your friend. I thought we were friends since last week!" Stella smiled at the demon. "Well, tragic may not be the right word, but compared to your childhoods, mine was, like, heaven. Literally. At least I had both my parents."

"Are done shouting at the sky?" Drez asked. "I love Hercules, and Tangled. Any Disney really. I don't like the new cartoons. Johnny bravo, Scooby-doo, or Dexter's lab for me. Those are the good ones!"

((Actually I didn't figure it out until I was falling asleep... I'll let you be.))

Zaphus blushed and played with his tail again. "Not many pretty girls want to be my friend, so.. it surprises me that a pretty angel would... Um.. Can I walk you home?"

((Driving myself crazy over their looks. Okay.

Abby's hair is now brown but other than that she looks the same. So http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/291...461-500-375.jpg pretty much

Stella looks like - http://content2.myyearbook.com/zenhex/imag.../22246/res4.jpg only with black wings (she used to look like that before Raxenious poisoned her)

Sam's the same. White hair, white skin, brown eyes. Albino. One cute little fang pointing out of her mouth.))

Stella nodded, blushing and grinning at him. "Great."

Over the last week they had kept in touch over the phone, and she would stop by the flower shop to talk to him sometimes when she was free. She really liked him. He was very nice and didn't seem to want to 'manifest her denied affections into a great evil which would take over her soul and poison her grace' or anything like that. She would have chuckled at that thought if not for the fact that it reminded her of him and she felt like a knife was being plunged into her heart. She whimpered quietly, a distressed expression plastered to her face, but reminded herself that Rax--no, Raxenious--was either dead, imprisoned, or being tortured. She had made sure so. Since Abby was a high ranked Angel--the second-in-command Animal Angel--she had the rank to pursuade others to agree.

((Edit:wait wait Stella didn't have a job that's right))

Edited by MyaMouse

((I liked the first pictures better, and I kinda already saw Sam like that..))

Zaphus had tucked her arm in his old fashioned like, and started walking out of the church when he saw a distant look in her eyes and the troubled look on her face. He lead her under the tree he got suck in and tilted her head up to look at him. "Stella... you okay? How about we fly back? The cool air is good for thoughts....." He purred running a smooth side of his claw along her cheek. His wings folded her up in a warm cocoon. "What troubles the little angel?"

Stella snapped out of her memories and nodded. "I.. I'm fine, fine. PTSD, you know? I swear, everyone has that nowadays. Just... Train of thought led to Rax. It was my fault." She smiled at him, but her eyes were filling with quiet tears. "I can't fly in town, or near any human settlements... Besides, I'm not sure I want time to think, because everything will lead to him, everything I had done with him..." She shuddered slightly. "I wish I could come clean. Especially now that Pastor T.'s getting suspicious about me. He never trusted Sam until only a while ago... And I don't want him to be right about you guys. He thinks all demons want to hurt me, but he'll never say it straight. He's just hinted and I picked up the pieces."

((Edit: sorry I kept imagining Abby with brown hair. Stella didn't change much except maybe her hair is lighter but that's just what she looked like before migrating to Earth and being with Raxenious.))

Edited by MyaMouse

Zaphus smiled softly and wiped a tear off her cheek. "I am a shadow demon... they won't exactly be white, but they won't be black either.... it's just a matter of bending the shadows of the feathers. Trust me, I am not him.. the only blood on my hands is my father's and that's because he tried to kill Charlie and make me..." He gagged and looked sick. "The main reason I went vegetarian. How many demons don't eat meat and even detest the sight of it?" He spread his wings enough for her to spread hers and still be hidden. "Trust me little angel. To me you are still pure, something I don't want or even wish to taint...... much like the purity of white lilies.... " He said softly with a purr.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2qa1owx.jpg

((I typed all that when my phone froze. I am not retyping it, I don't care how short it is, I'm just not.))

~*~Stella~*~

(Cont.)

eventually speeding up, and soon they were out of the small town ((do we even have a name yet? Because if not we can use one of the unused 7 Seas town names)). She let go of his hand and jumped up, snapping her wings open. Her wings were almost 13 feet across, minus her back (she was 5'11" tall and her wingspan was around twice as large as her). Her wings were coated with glossy raven-colored feathers, white down hidden underneath. She inhaled deeply, sighing as she slowly exhaled. "I rarely fly anywhere anymore. If I fly, I only fly for a little while..."

~*~Abby~*~

(Cont.)

Abby sunk back into her big fluffy chair. "Did you hear about the fire on the freeway the other day? I'm kinda glad I don't leave the town much. I don't have to pay for a car since everything is pretty much in walking distance, if you don't count the fact that here is around two miles from the town, but that's what wings are for."

((No we don't have a name and his wings are massive...))

Zaphus purrs for real this time, a deep rolling rumble that sounds like a storm in his chest. "Beautiful wings...." He had to climb up above the trees to just open his 40' wings. No need to beat them, he just let the upper draft lift him up. He beat them once, the sound could easily be mistaken for a Dragon- the sound and shadow he made with his long tail, and horns- but it was muted by the downy feathers that lined his wings near his body to the 'thumb' joint of his wing before fading to the rough leather that was a black grey, and seems like it could devolve like rain in the light. "A good flight is good... my cat even likes to fly. I can show you where I go. If you can keep up... I don't mean to, but bigger wings, faster flight...."

(He's 6'7" with a tail the same length. )

"We don't have internet access at our house or tv. Well, we have a tv but no cable or satellite. I mostly watch movies on it. So, no... we don't get any news along with those things. Wings can come in handy.....to bad mine doesn't work properly at the moment..." Drez said flatly.

((I got confused and it was late. Sorry!))

((Oh.

Now I feel guilty for being annoyed today...))

"I hate having to hide. I don't even know why I hide... If they truly trust me, then they'll understand the mistakes I made, but humans are simple. Fear the things they are used to fearing. In fact, most beings are programmed with that one instinct... And I don't want what happened to Arael..." She shuddered. "I'm sorry, I keep making this about me. Sure, I can keep up. Just because you have bigger wings doesn't mean you're faster," Stella smirked. "In fact it might make you slower, having to drag around all that much more weight."

((Can I do a thing I read about in a thing where she can fly a mile in about five seconds? If not then that's okay but I just read about that power in a book with flying kids and I just thought it would be cool))

((Sorry for making you annoyed. I can see that, not exactly as a power, but it is possible.)).

Zaphus frowned. "I don't follow you. Now, stop thinking about whatever you are thinking about. Look at the ground. Take in the colors, smells, sounds, feel of the air around you. Let it calm you, caress your feathers....." He turned on his wing tips beating only once putting emphasis on the word. His accent made him sound like the Phantom, in the movie, and something more exotic. "They weigh the same as your shadow. And besides.... I know your shadow, I can appear out of it easy, you won't lose me..." He came so close he had to hold his wings back, his white eyes on hers. "Do what I do...." He then dropped and turned in the air, heading to the mountains, skimming the trees.

((She's talking like shes following thoughts in her head. He doesn't understand, so he has her focus around her and on the flight. Power thing, the Spine-tailed swift flus at 106 mph [look up top ten fastest birds] it is possible))

((Well he's still not going to answer. He doesn't want her to think of that stuff. He's trying to get her off topic.

She doesn't respond to him talking in my post (calling wings beautiful, and saying his cat likes to fly, both off her demon rant topic) just continue it ok?

["I hate having to hide. I don't even know why I hide... If they truly trust me, then they'll understand the mistakes I made, but humans are simple. Fear the things they are used to fearing. In fact, most beings are programmed with that one instinct... And I don't want what happened to Arael..."] that he didn't follow.

Then tried to change the subject, getting her away from thinking that. Makes sense now? Then her comment about weight and drag, he said their practically weightless, and he can shadow travel to keep up with her if she lost him.))