MyaMouse

1x3 that's not really a 1x3 more like a 1x1

((They're NPC's, so you can talk to them or whatever))

"Uh, what? Similar fate? What do you mean? It is hot... But then again it's a large building on a summer night packed with people and no Air Conditioning. The electrical fans don't help." Stella's palms began to sweat. How did he know?! No. Calm, Stella, calm..

((Y'know what would be cool? If Juan was a Prophet too. Can hear the Narrators- i.e. Us))

Sam~

The demoness followed the Guardian Angel off the stage and nudged him in the arm. "Hey, where'd you get Fallen Angel feathers from? They're really rare." She was intrigued, wanting to know whether there was another Fallen or Dark to introduce Stella to.

Edited by MyaMouse

((Juan being the eldest of the two, I can see that.. I just wanted to get Julian out of the way..))

Juan rubbed his temples. Would these people ever shut up... really, being fallen doesn't give respite for a prophet.... "You know what I mean... two words. Black. Wings. I have them too.. but, I used to look like my brother. Gold hair and eyes, white wings... guess I can no longer switch places with him and fool people anymore.... He sighed heavily and fanned himself, then handed it to her so she could use it.

Stella sat there in shock. How did he know? HOW DID HE KNOW?! Did being a Guardian meant he could see the auras of others? What the heck?! "Uh.... No.. No thanks, I'm fine.... Where is Sam..." Stella mumbled, pulling her jacket tighter around her.

((Sorry about editing but I edited my last post))

Julian blinked and murmurs, no sense in lying to her. "My twin is a Dark..." was all he said to her, and all he would dare to say to the demon.... his brother was a wreck for three days after what happened to him.

Juan rolled his icy blue eyes at her panicked ones. "Why would you hang around a demon.... I wouldn't.... " He moved his jacket a little showing his oynx wings. "not after what happened to me. Like I said... same fate."

Stella~

Anger swelled in her heart at the Dark. "If you're so sure I'm a Dark too, why are you worried that I'm hanging with Sam? What if I just learned to trust her?" Like I want to learn how to trust other Demons... She realized part of the anger was at herself for thinking all demons were the same. "Besides, she wouldn't do that. She's a Succubi. She's straight." Stella got up and walked away from the Dark. She walked up the stairs and sat on the balcony railing. "Right? I can learn to trust them again... Not everyone is Raxenios..."

((Rax-in-e-ous))

Sam~

His brother was a Dark? "That's cool.. My friend Stella is a Dark. Hey, there's Stella now. Hey, Stella! Stella?" Sam ran after the angel, worry plastered across her face. Stella got in some deep despair sometimes but Sam got worried anyway.

As soon as she said sucubi, he flinched so strongly his knees hit the table and he ducked his head like he was trying to hide under his hidden wings. "Why do you think I fell for some male demon? No... She was like the woman you call friend..." He muttered and got up sweeping out of the church and taking off into the night sky.

Julian ran over to the other dark and watched his brother take off. "What did you say to him? " he frowned at her.

Stella~

"**** off. I dont need any other Dark in my territory. Besides, he's no better than I, thinking every demon is the same. But I'm not like that anymore. He's the lowest kind of person."

Sam climbed up and sat next to Stella, putting her arm around the Dark's shoulders. Then she turned to the Angel.

"You should be asking him what he said to her. She ran off first," Sam added.

Edited by MyaMouse

Julian bristled. "Wouldn't you think the same thing if you trusted a demon woman who not only tried to cut your wings off while you slept, but cheated on you with two other angels and a mortal while with you? To find out that she killed two best friends before trying to finish you off too? He has every reason not to trust them... to trust your kind! Now excuse me, I need to go make sure my brother doesn't do anything stupid..." He took off with a snap of his wings and tore off after the dark figure in the night.

Sam straightened and grabbed the Angel's foot. "Stella has been through more than your brother has! And she's a better person than him! So be a censorkip.gif* about it. Don't insult my friend." Then, with freakish strength only a demon would have, she pushed him away and into a tree.

Julian tumbled and screamed when his wing popped out of place. Juan, came back, but his flying was wobbly, like he too felt his brother's pain. "Julian! Julian, it's ok, I got you..." He helped his brother out of the tree but dropped the white lace fan. He tried to grab it one hand, his other hand around his brother, his hurt wing across his back and his black one across Julian's, the two beat in sink like clockwork. "Was that.... the fan .... " "Yes, it was, I am and always was the hopeless romantic between the two of us I keep it to think wistfully that it could have been different.... but... ..... come on. Let's go fix your wing." He glanced at the two watching, and flew off to his cave.

"Sam! What did ypu do that for?!"

"For being an insensitive ass. Who cares what his brother went through? He insulted you and my race. He deserved what he got."

"You didnt have to use your super strength on him!"

"It's not a thing I can turn off. Why are you siding with him?!"

"Because even if he was a heartless ass, harming people is NOT the ANSWER!"

"Fine. Be that way."

Sam jumped off the balcony and went back inside, sitting down back at her seat.

((See what happens when you insult a demon, Julian? She's now your enemy.))

"Would you SHUT IT! I already had a demon try and kill me. I wished she wasn't so... ..so... evil... I don't hate demons just...... weary of them.. I had my heart torn to bits.... what would you expect?....... oh... our names sound the same... leave me at peace.. and my brother out of this."

"Voices again?" "yeah" they landed at his cave.

((Nope. Nothing to put. They're still just sitting there. Timeskip?

OH GOD EVERYONE'S INJURED))

((Yeah... time skip.Zaphus is asleep, Drez hurt, Abby sleeping fan is still on the ground though.... man.. it's going to be tough getting the angels to do what we want...))

((Well Abby'll go along with it... But Drez'll be the one who fights, as I see it. Stella'd rather have the angels' heads on a plate than let Sam fall for Juan... But she's warming up to Zaph and demons in general.))

"Hyuh?!" Abby sat up quickly. She was in her bed, dressed in the clothes from last night, and sweating like a pig. She didnt remember anything except the demon. Her mind had warped the memory into a nightmare of her being the one who hurt him. She shook her head and got up. Stella yawned and walked out of the other room, dressed in a nightshirt and shorts. She stretched and walked into the kitchen to fix breakfast as Abby walked into the bathroom to shower. She didnt like falling asleep before bathing but yesterday had been exhausting.

"......... what a big cluster censorkip.gif this is turning out to be... now I know the future" Juan groaned as he got up and checked on his brother's wing.

Julian just shook his head. It wasn't like his brother to curse so it may be something that shocked him... He just doesn't let it show.

----

Zaphus got up, stiff from sleeping hunched over his project, popping his back as he stretched. He checked on Drez who was sleeping like the dead and then made breakfast. He blended spinach, banana, strawberries and milk into a shake and drank it only tasting the strawberries and banana. He'd wait until lunch to deliver his gift to the angel.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((Juan, you dont know your future, you just know Sam's gonna like you and Stella's gonna kill you. I'm not in control of watching you.

Arora is.))

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Sam was up before that stupid alarm, and even though it was supposed to stop automatically when she woke up, it apparently kept beeping until she shut it off if she was up earlier. She groaned and walked over, turning it off and then going back to her cereal. She was thinking about what Stella had said last night.

"He did deserve it. If I said all angels were steryotype-believing asses who were too blind to understand the simplest personality change in front of a High Angel he'd break my arm..." Sam thought. "Besides. Who's to say he hasn't done any bad in his life? I haven't done bad in my life except that. I'm clean," she said to herself.

Juan just shook his head and went out for a walk. Maybe he can find his fan again. He walk along a path to the church humming softly. He wasn't all that ... angelic. He pulled a prank or two on a few arch angels. Maybe spray painted a single wing black for Halloween and freaking everyone out, but he never hurt anyone. It wasn't in his nature. He sight and continued walking.

-----

Zaphus gathered his things for a flight. After giving Drez his breakfast of eggs and changed his bandages, he got his things ready for a morning flight.

Caramel, the little cat, had her own little pair of goggles and a aviator hat on her little head. He pocketed the rosary necklace in his black baggy cargo pants, and strapped a bag across his chest. Inside, it was lined in sheep wool and had a hole for the cat to stick her head out and look around.

As he said before, Caramel likes flying with him. He went out and zipped her up in the bag and helped her get her head outside, before putting on his own pair of goggles and a scarf wrapped around his neck, before taking off with a snap of his wings.

He flew high enough to look like a large bird, but not enough for the air to be too thin.

It was chilly, but he was born in Hell, and can't feel neither hot or cold weather. He flew above the city, hiding in the clouds.

By mid morning, he was far out in the country and turned back, heading to the angels' cabin.

Stella was sketching a picture of two figures without any details as of yet and Abby sipped her coffee. Even though they had enough energy from just being angels in general, Abby liked to drink coffee. Stella had an untouched mug of hot chocolate, which was currently becoming lukewarm chocolate. The two just sat, unspeaking. Abby finished the crossword puzzle in the newspaper and then looked at Stella's drawing. Stella normally drew pictures of love and betrayal as her means of releasing her feelings, but this was different. It looked like loneliness.

Stella covered the drawing with her arms as she noticed Abby watching.

Zaphus landed in a clearing a little bit away from them so he wouldn't hit them with his wings, and took out caramel taking off her head gear. He walked out of the woods and knocked on the door to let them know he was there.

Once someone answered he spoke softly. "Good morning ladies.... I have a gift for your room mate Abby. Quite sorry, I wasn't properly introduced to you, I am Zaphus, call me Zaph if you'd like.. oh.. and Caramel wanted to see you too..." He looks at Stella, bowing slightly as a golden orange brown streaked up to her and jumped on her lap sitting on the picture, placing her paws on the women's chest and rubbed her head on Stella's chin purring.

"H...hi..."

Stella's chair nearly tipped over as the little burnt-orange and tangerine cat shot into her arms. She shoved her art book into a bag as Abby laughed. "Hey," the giggling angel replied, "what'cha doing here? Did you or Drez leave something?"

Stella gently placed the cat on the floor, and then whipped out her book. She began sketching in a moment of inspiration.

"Um... no, I bought a gift for the..... for her.. " He waved at Stella with a claw. "I made it myself... I thought she would like it as a little reminder of home. And... also as a apology for frightening her when she found my cat the other day... for every demon born pretty... there... is always one that....... looks like me... " his voice got quieter than he cleared his throat and brought out the rosary that smelled strongly of roses and lilies. "The beads are made traditionally out of rose petals.. I used white ones and lilies from my own garden... I thought you might like it. .. Um.. I can't get it blessed for.. obvious reasons, but I figured you know someone who could.." He placed the beads on his tail and held it out to Stella with out even entering the house.

"O-oh... No, you only scared me because I'm just kinda... a-afraid of demons.. in general ," Stella explained. "Sam's the only exception currently... Although I'm still trying to not run..." Stella then realized what she was saying and blushed, curling her wings around her and hiding her face. Then she covered her drawing with her arms.