MyaMouse

1x3 that's not really a 1x3 more like a 1x1

Stel~

The angel hid her wings, tucking them close to her back. That was quite a fright... Yet she felt as if she was drawn to him. Something about him... It didn't feel like the demon who she fell in love with, turning her wings black. And then he left her. Almost cut off her wings. Almost killed the girl. He had a cold aura, and his lies about loving her... No, she found out that he just needed her to turn so he could get higher ranked in demon society. Just thinking of the man brought her to tears...

Poor Angel..... Thought Zaph as he sat cross legged on a rock by the river, his feet dangling from the cliff as the water roared beside him. His tail was coiled around his cat, who lay curled up in a ball purring away as it soaked in the sun.

"She must have been one of the fallen I have heard about...... " He said out loud speaking to the cat, but caramel didn't respond. Indeed he heard of "the movement" they called it..... among other things. Lower demons and incubi would tarnish an Angel, take its wings as a trophy before killing them and being the wings back and mounting them on iron or bronze plates to show them off and gain several ranks.

He made a gagging sound as bile threatened to come up. Just the thought of doing such a horrendous act of crime against a Angel made him sick. And meat.... he hated the taste of meat... he used to like it like any normal demon until the day his father brought home a human orphan child for dinner... he killed his father for that, took the child back, and lived alone in his own corner of Hell in peace for a long time.

But this Angel.... he wanted to know what made her so afraid of him... other being a demon. He made she knew he wasn't a threat, and he asked nicely for his kitty back.... he needed another friend desperately, and she was pretty.... and smelled nice too...

--------------

Drez got up and stretched out his wings and his jaw popped making him wince. He started heading back to the cabin to get something to eat, he was starved, and all Zaphus allowed in his house was rabbit food, but he let Drez have a smoke house several miles behind the cabin so he wouldn't have to smell the meat cooking. He took off and headed to get some fish he caught the other day. Hmm.. smoked salmon.... it made his stomach growl loudly at the thought. Drez landed deep in the woods, by the little locked smoke hut and he pulled a old cast iron key out of his pocket. Sure the lock would be easy to pick but a dumb animal won't be able to pick a lock.

((I think I found a perfect personality for him [typical hard a** demon.... with a secret fondness for something......smile.gif] you can play Abigaile)

((Can the demon who used her be Drez? If not, I have one NPC in mind. I'm just a crazy drama lover.))

Stel~

The angel lived with a friend in a cottage far away from humanity and the bustle of city life. Abigaile had a wolf pup, named Asimi. The pup and owner in question were currently playing in the forest. Stella herself had plopped down on her bed and pulled out a book and pen. Click and the pen's tip popped out.

24 Days Since Escaping From Heaven- 4/22/2015

Today is the first day I've seen a Demon since him. He seems different, but I'm done with trusting Demons. Since the Demons have started populating that area, I might start avoiding there too. I have to stop avoiding them, though, and just confront my fear. Not all Demons are the same, like humans, like Angels, like any other species. I have to stop steryotyping Demons, but it's so hard, you know? After an experience like that... Seduced, tricked, deceived, I don't know how I can still even think about a Demon.

Stella Blanche~

((Npc... Drez has a soft spot for feathered things (or anything with feathers)... although he doesn't admit it. Angels wouldn't be any different.. I'd like to see a future face off between Zaph and this mystery demon... oh.. hi Abby! Love your wolf pup he's cute!))

Zaphus eventually went inside and wrote in his thick leather bound journal with a quill and ink, he was very old fashioned and preferred the hard way in things. He dipped the peacock feather in the red ink, he liked red, it was the color of the roses he grew. He had quite the green thumb.

Day 49 out of Hell- First time out of the endless wastelands I saw an Angel....well, a full Angel, not just the wings of one. I thought they where white, but hers was black as oynx and looked quite soft.... and you know me and soft things... perhaps she was tainted by some lesser demon. Sad, maybe I can make her a rosary out of the white roses I grow with beads pressed out of peddles. A gift like that wouldn't be a normal one from a demon. That is if she doesn't run again... She probably might though. I don't like the way I look. Drez is better than me, I feel like a monster... and I broke the mirror with my tail today. All the others are covered or painted over. I feel like the Beast in the book I'm reading.. and it isn't the cute Disney movie type... darker... more violent. The beast is like the Phantom in the Phantom of the opera.... twisted... like me..... Z

((Z is written like this))

-------

Drez opened the door and ate two fish before closing it locked up the door and took off once again. He spotted a bird and followed it watching its flight pattern. He overtook the bird, having four wings instead of two makes you faster. He was watching the sky line to the left side of him when he crashed into a tall pine tree with a shout of pain as the prickly needles stabbed him..... and his front right wing got tangled up in branches and feathers where ripped out as he struggled to get it free, when the weak branch below him broke and he was hanging on one wing, flapping frantically with two others. Threw the needles he saw a home nearby and someone outside but he can't see them clearly. "Hey!!! Little help! Please!" He gritted his teeth, humans liked the words "please" and "thank you".. although asking a human for help really showed just how desperate and in pain he was from having his poor wing twisted in a tree.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Abigaile~

"Huh? Who said that? Well, thank you," Abigaile said, picking up her wolf.

CRASH!!!

"What the?! Whoah, a demon. I wonder if he's the same one Stella was talking about." Abby put the pup down and led her back inside. "Stay here, Asi," she said, and then ran outside. "Are you okay, sir?" Abby called, although she knew he definitly wasn't. He was a demon, and from what Stella told her about him, demons should never be trusted. But Abby had a kind heart, and was too trusting. She snapped open her wings and flew up to him. She avoided the funny looks she was sure he'd be giving her. "I wouldn't be able to reach you with a ladder, so don't ask about it," she said, gently pulling his wing out of the tree, and then catching him when he fell from it. She examined his wing, and although he had few cuts, the gashes were quite deep. He wouldn't be able to fly for a while. "You're coming with me, and you're not flying until these cuts heal," she said, gliding down to her home.

Abby placed him on the couch and grabbed bandage gauze. She gently wrapped his wing when Stella burst out of her room. "I smell a demo- ABIGAILE AESTHER, HOW DARE YOU BRING A DEMON INTO THE HOUSE!" she vociferated at the poor Angel. "If I remember correctly, Stella Sivern Blanche, you would have done the exact same thing before Raxen," Abigaile said matter-of-factly, her hands on her hips, "And this is my house, if you remember, I was just kind enough to let a fallen Angel like you, who would lower my Angel status so much I wouldn't be anything anymore, into my house so you could get away from Father."

Stella growled under her breath and slunk back into her room. Abby turned back to the demon. "You okay, sir? I'm so sorry about my housemate. May I ask your name?"

Damn, censorkip.gifcensorkip.gif damn! Thought Drez as a Angel a flipping freaking Angel came to help him. He glared at her, but when his wing was pulled out, she was right, he couldn't fly, and he was in shock at the sight of his wing.. his glorious wing..... that he had froze and would have fallen if she didn't right him. He glides down and followed her inside snapping out of his mute trance when her house guest came storming down. He growls at her and his frustration and hurt boiled over in his response to the angel's question. "My name's Drez." he winced afterwards, thinking about Zaphus and if he was behind him just then he would've been whacked by his tail. "........damned tree made my wing..." he made the excuse lamely.

His front right wing was damaged. Five deep cuts where on him, two on his waist and two on his back, his wing however.... many feathers where missing, on a large chunk it was bald and that had the last gash across it. The bottom right wing - from his struggle- was missing five primary feathers and several more on the top of his wing.... he turned away sickens by his blackish-red blood soaking his beautiful wings. Much like wings are important to a Angel, a air demon with his wings - however many- broken or cut off would eventually waste away and die, so in essence, not being able to take to the air would be killing him slowly.

He tried not to cry, letting a slight sniff as she bandaged him. He turned to his other two wings and carefully, and tenderly picked out loose feathers and needles from them cleaning them to a shine. His wings where small, his wingspan is about 12 feet 24 all together, and was small for a air demon... but Zaphus still holds Hell's record for the largest wings, a huge 40 foot long tip to tip and was 5' 6 1/2" wide. Wings held status for air demons, and Zaphus' mother was a air demon, hints the freakishly large wings far shadow class demon.

((Big words for a small angellette. What's with the fancy today, Abby?

Gosh he doesn't like her...))

"Hey, I'm not small. Perfectly average," Abby said and wrapped up Drez's hurt wing. "And sir, I don't care if you don't like angels. You asked for help, I gave it to you. I'm Abigaile, call me Abby. Although, you probably heard from Stel over there. She's quite terrified of demons and loathes being close to one. Can't blame her. A demon named Raxen ((rack-zen) turned her into a Dark Angel. So, I've seen your kind before. Air demons. I assume that speeds up healing?" she rambled. "If you want me to drive you home I can." She didn't notice how much she talked.

Drez looked around. "I said nothing about your height.... ....... I'd prefer to fly and I highly doubt you can make it up to the cabin but Zaphus would take me the rest of the way. Herd of the movement... wanted to try it... but Zaph kept me at home. It wasn't until the demons came back with the... wings... that I realized what they really do. No wonder no air demons went, or well... the older ones anyway. Yeah, I'll heal... but.... the feathers would take a month and a half to be flight ready again. ...." at the name he tilted his head. "If he isn't a air class... I don't know them.. there are classes of demons from all possible element.... so... I don't know him. "

(((STAWP DAMNED BROWSER STOP CRASHING))

"Not you, Mousie. You don't hear the Narrators too? Sometimes they talk to me, sometimes each other, sometimes Mousie rants. They, well, narrate. Never mind. It's hard to expain to a non-Prophet. Even Stel doesn't understand." Abigaile plopped down into a soft, poofy, black leather chair across from Drez. She took off her hat and a cascade of silky silver strands fell down her back and shoulders. "Rax was an Ice demon, I believe. Anyway, anything I can do for you? Want anything to drink? I can call your friend to come get you if you want."

"Uhh....... no... he doesn't like phones.... um... if my feather... if it drifts in the wind he'll see it and come. " he pulled out a feather and winced handing it to her. "Could I get a glass of water please..." If Zaphus was coming over he better have some manners. He studied the Angel. She did help him... he looked at his tattered wings and sighed with a whimper.

((Mouse! Stop it your making poor Drez confused! And he's going to be going through some moody days because he can't fly..... Zaphus is going to need to get him a half gallon of chocolate chip and mint ice cream..... and he's going to watch Disney Hercules sorry several days...))

((It's not my fault that Abby needs to talk to someone about it.

Darn, now I want ice cream...))

"Sure thing," Abby said, standing up, walking to the window, releasing the feather, walking to the kitchen and then filling a cup with cold water. She gave him the cup and sighed, falling back into her chair. "Trust me, it's not fun... Shut up, you two. Go bother someone else." She cradled her head in her hands and rubbed her temples.

"I'll try not to bother you with my crazy. It's just frustrating being the only one who hears.. What are the purposes of you Narrators, anyway?"

((To unravel the story of (have we decided on two? I have an idea for a male Angel if you're up for it) Angels who meet a Demon and fall in love with them.))

Abigaile fell silent. She looked at Drez, then back forwards.

"Well censorkip.gif, you just broke the space-time continuum. I now know my future."

((I wanted to play a male fallen..... he has a twin who is still a Angel.....i really suck at female demons.....who knows Abby, you may like him.... he was kicked out of Hell for a reason.... he probably wasn't a "real demon" .... or was that Zaph....?))

Drez looked at the angel shocked at her cursing. "I'm....... not even going to bother.........." About ten minutes later a gust of air rattled the windows and a soft knock was at the door. Zaphus had the cat on his shoulder, his tail behind him would be able to measure his 6'7" height if it didn't double back on itself. His wings where folded bit still stuck out a bit for they were big. He held Drez's feather in two claws lightly. His sleek black hair was pulled back in a ponytail,showing almost elvish ears and four scars under his ear on his neck, one scar under his other ear. He was looking at his feet when the door opened.

"Hah, good. Finally. You don't have to listen to me anymore. I should never have even started talking," Abigaile said monotonously.

Stella, now dressed in flats, a grey, knee-length dress, and a blazer, walked out of her room, stared at the Demon standing in her doorway, and pressed her face against the wall.

"What are you trying to say, Father? Ugh. Hi again, excuse me. I have to... Go... To the... Banquet." Stella slipped around him and ran off.

"Hi, sorry about Stella. Sorry about me, too. I'm a bit off the rails... Anyway, you're Zaphus, right? Here's Drez... Sorry about being weird earlier. I can normally take it..." Abigaile buried her face in her chair arm. "Sufih Narrahors..."

Username: Aroara

Character Name: Juan Julian

Demon or Angel?: fallen angel Angel

Looks: Julian is on the left, Juan on the right

Personality: A bit of a trouble maker, but was born from a guardian angel so I'm very protective of twins. Kind gentlemen like and has a soft spot for elderly and children. Cool collective, always getting my brother out of situations. Protective and gentlemen like.

(( Juan's brother would just be a floater.. he comes in and out but not directly involved in the story.))

"So this is where she lives? I saw her earlier today... although I felt bad for frightening her. Oh Drez.... your wings" he sighed heavily as he walked in and saw Drez's wings, then he looked at Abby. "Thank you for tending to my friend. I am indeed Zaphus....Drez, introduce me to this young lady.."

Drez glared at the cat. "You brought that thing.. come on can't you leave it at home? Oh Zaph, Abby, Abby, Zaph."

Zaphus shook his head. "She likes to fly with me, now come on... let's get you home. I think I have some herbs that can help you.. pleasure to meet you Abby."

"Yeah, yeah, as long as I get my meat for dinner..."

"Not in my house, you know what the smell does to me... but fine...now come on. Thanks again for helping him." he bowed slightly to the angel and picked up Drez, then took off heading back home.

Stella~

The local church was having a banquet and Stella always went to the church events. She rarely prayed to her Father, but only when she needed advice. And now, she needed it bad.

The pastor, Tony, was getting married. Everyone loved him, so they decided to make the banquet for him. Stella helped. She wanted to attend, but she was running late. She couldn't fly, though. Rarely anyone knew she was a dark, a fallen. They couldn't know. They would think lowly of her.

Abby~

"Hello, Mr. Zaphus. You must be the one Stella was writing about. She's terribly afraid of demons, especially after she was betrayed by one. If she ran away, it's not supposed to be an insult. She just... Constantly sees him, everywhere."

As the two left, Abby had nothing to do but talk to the Narrators. And play with Asimi. Abby had other wolves- Akila, Chioni, Chaly, and their mother Calypso and father Brithe. They lived in the wilderness and so Abby rarely saw them, but they loved her. She curled up in her leather chair and slowly fell asleep, wings gently fluttering with each deep breath. The sun was going down, and Stella would much likely wake her up later.

((Well never mind! Give me a moment.))

Edited by MyaMouse

((Sorry! I like playing males!))

Zaphus-

Zaphus flew back with Drez and tucked him into bed, more like a father to the demon then he intended. Drez was asleep right away. So he walked out to his on little Eden, and pruned flowers and collected white pedals to create the rosary beads. He used roses, and lilies. He carefully pressed the beads and added glass beads on a silver chain and a silver cross on the bottom. He worked well into the night outside, the chill not affecting him and his eyes can see in total darkness... one of the perks of being a shadow demon.

Juan-

He sat Hugh in a tree outside his cozy cave, not to far from a little home where a blind grandma lived, watching the two girls that where her grandchildren play outside as darkness grew. The girls where twins, and Juan having a soft spot for them -his own brother a twin before he turned dark- he watched over them constantly. And when they weren't around, he took care of the grandmother. He never spoke to her only listened, and she knew he was there for her milky eyes would turn his way and she'd smile. She gave him bread and water and some of her husband's old clothes.

His brother made sure he had some comforts, like a bed and a rug. And he'd come and visit him when he could but it wasn't often he did.

The girls where playing hopscotch, having set up the game in the grass using sticks and rocks.

((Did you want the male Angel? He could fall for another Angel if you want to shake things up... it's just... female demons are sexual and I don't want to play that)

((Not all of them, only Succubi...

Nah, I can go with it. I'm cool with whatever. Besides, writing a sheet is harder than playing the character.))

((I don't know HOW to reply!))

Stella~

The church had a banquet once a month. Stella was always present, and used to show off her wings, but now she turned down whoever asked. If they found out that their angel, their shred of heaven on earth had turned dark, they would never treat her the same again. Only two people knew- Abby and Sam. Sam was a teenage demoness ((yes they ALL shall be connected)) with Succubi powers, meaning men, Angels included, were drawn to her. She had tried to warn Stella that Raxen was going to betray her, but Stella just didn't listen. She was convinced it was true love.

Stella tried to stay positive. A familiar face came and sat next to Stella. "Heya, Stel. What's going on?" Samantha tried, although neither were ever any good at small talk. "I heard that your battalion moved to a new sector. Does that mean you'll have to move? I don't want you to move."

"Nah, I'm staying right here. Besides, they don't want me."

"Why not? You're the most cunning, deadly, observant person I knooooooh.... That's right.. Sorry..."

((Username: MyaMouse

Character Name: Samantha "Sam" Bloome

Demon or Angel?: Demon

Looks: http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/msgl...-1255047204.jpg

Personality: *groans* Kind, cunning, loves jokes and silliness, sweet and helpful, and sincere.))

((Juan didn't know her though))

Zaphus works until he was finished with the rosary. He fell asleep outside.

---

Julian decided to bring Juan to the banquet, the dark Angel needed to get out of the trees more. They arrived, and Juan hid his wings while Julian left his out.

"Come on brother... you'll like it here.. "

"I'm not to sure about that brother.... but you dragged me here. I might as well go in. It's a pretty church.... "

"Quaint little thing isn't it? The pastor is good to, this is his wedding banquet. We should congratulate him and his wife.." they both headed inside.

((THAT WAS ACTUALLY MY ORIGINAL IDEA DID I PUT THAT SOMEWHERE...?))

Sam~

"Hey, who's that? Never seen them before," Sam asked Stella. The angel just shrugged and frowned. It was too hot, but if she took off the jacket her wings would be exposed.

"They'll still have Abby, even if she rarely comes 'round, you don't have to be ashamed. Everyone experiences betrayal at some point," Sam said knowingly.

"Okay, Samantha, tell me one time when you were betrayed by a boy."

Sam sucked in a deep breath and sighed. "I would, I really would, but he made me swear not to tell..."

"Well, if you don't have a story, then not everyone has been betrayed."

"Fine, mean," Sam retorted jokingly, "I'll tell you about Xriem."

~One Explanation Later~

"Alright, I'll tell everyone after."

((Sorry!!))

Julian was surrounded by children wanting to touch his wings, while a dejected looking Juan sat down pulling his trench coat tighter around him. His ice blue eyes scanned the crowd, landing on the fallen angel, knowing right away what she was, and made a move to stand and go talk to her, but something red next to her caught his eye, and he sat down turning away. Why would a demon be here?

Julian extracted himself from the children and went to his pale, ill looking brother. "What is the matter?" "A demon..... here.... a demon like... Her..." He whispered, not wanting to say the half sucubi, half fire demon woman who he had fell, literally, for and fallen hard. His hand went to his left shoulder blade, where a scar from where she tried to cut his wings off was. She betrayed a Guardian's love, turning both wings and hair dark, and making his own twin have to chase him out of Heaven.

"Oh.... I understand, I'm here brother.." The boys held a silent pact, neither mention the demon woman who made Juan like this, unless Juan brings it up himself. Julian took his brother's hand watching the banquet continue with out anyone seeing the demon or the two dark angels.

((No, I just really didnt know what to do, let's keep it that way.

Ugh, elements, that's right. Sam is a half-succubi half-Light demon.))

Sam~

A boy came up to her, with brown hair and green eyes. "Hey, Sam, did you bring anything for Pastor Tony or Steph? I did even though we didnt have to."

"Oh yeah, I bought a necklace for Stephanie. I should go give it to her, actually. Be right back, Stel," Sam replied to the boy, James, and the two ran off to give the necklace to Stephanie. Stella sat in her seat, fishing a comb out of her bag. She idly brushed her hair, nervous about people asking to see her wings. She knew other Angels were around, but she was the first and people loved to crowd around her like that.

((Make him come over please))

Juan saw the demon leave and got up hurrying over to the dark Angel sitting down beside her. "Evening.... I'm Juan... I uh.. used to be a guardian angel like my twin brother over there... but it seemed to me we had the same shared fate.... It's quite warm in here..." he started with idle talk a very feminine white lace fan in his hands as he used it to fan himself.

Julian had approached the couple and gave them a dream catcher mobile, for any future children, the dream catchers where decorated with white and black feathers... the black ones he said was from a raven, a symbol of good luck, but he really plucked them from his brother's wings. The children would be watched over by two gardens... one a little closer to them then they realize.