MyaMouse

1x3 that's not really a 1x3 more like a 1x1

"Oh, would you two shut up...?" Abby hissed under her breath. Parker Roman, one of the office workers, glared in her direction but continued on.

"If anyone needs me, Royce, can you call me? I think I'm gonna go to the break room," Abby asked the dark-skinned counselor. He nodded and Abby went off, lunch bag in hand, her sandwich and an apple inside.

She went into the lounge. It wasn't really a teachers lounge, that was just what the plaque on the door said. It was for the entire school staff. Abby rarely ate there. It had adult-size wooden chairs and glass tables. There was a minifridge, a coffee machine, and a microwave.

She sat by the music teacher. She didn't know him all that well, but he seemed familiar. Ever since he started working there she had this weird freling about him, but a good weird feeling.

((I need sleep but it's only 5 PM))

"Then go to sleep..... just stop.. you're giving me a headache.." He groaned lowly and sighed heavily rubbing his temples. These women never shut up!

((Hey! That isn't nice! Say your sorry!))

"Fine... sorry... now hush, this is a good book" He picked up the book again as the nurse sat down beside him.

"Who are you talking to?" Abby asked. Then she heard the Narrators tell someone to say that they were sorry.

"There can't be... Rora, who are you talking to?" Abby asked quietly, pulling her egg-salad sandwich out of her insulated lunchbag.

((Eeech. Who should tell her? Should I? Can you?))

((I don't want to tell her she'll find out))

"Aroara was talking to me, yes I can hear them.. wait... you're a prophet?" He tilted his head to the side. Slowly he set down the book.

((Stupid angels))

"What? Uh..."

((Yes she is, Juan.))

"Mouse! Jes- shoooooooot... I caught myself that time..." Abby said, glaring at the ceiling. "So that means you're an Angel too. Or was one. Name's Abiel, but humans call me Abigaile Aesther."

((He met Stella and Samandria last night. Sam was an ass. Stella tried to stick up for Julian though))

"When is Sam not an ass? I mean, if Stella's been afraid of demons ever since her falling, why does she hang out with that Succubi?"

((Because Sam is a good demon despite her temper? I don't know, I may be omniscent (google it) doesn't mean I understand all of it. Eat your sandwich.))

((I learned that word in bible study, doo.. I'm good.))

"That demon hurt my brother. My name was JuanDiego Albus Alarum after the saint my mother looked after, who founded the Our Lady of Guadalupe church on Mexico. My last name means white wings in Latin, so I dropped it and go by Juan Diego White, or Mr. White. Irony is, my wings are no longer white. " He sighed and ate his sandwich.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

"That sucks. And send my condolences for your brother, Sam is overly temperamental and whenever someone says something bad about her or demons she'll literally break them."

(('Julian bristled. "Wouldn't you think the same thing if you trusted a demon woman who not only tried to cut your wings off while you slept, but cheated on you with two other angels and a mortal while with you? To find out that she killed two best friends before trying to finish you off too? He has every reason not to trust them... to trust your kind! Now excuse me, I need to go make sure my brother doesn't do anything stupid..." He took off with a snap of his wings and tore off after the dark figure in the night.'

If you were Sam...))

Abby listened to Mouse and thought about it.

"He did say some pretty rude stuff... I mean, Stella's darkener not only tried to seduce me, but also a friend, her name was Hael, was killed by Raxenious three days later, and he followed us to Earth, and even sent Samandria to fetch us, but Sam ended up befriending Stella, so to get to us Raxenious cut off Sam's wings and permanently injured Stella... Although, that guy is an ass too... Most demons are." Abby was careful to be quiet because people gave her enough funny looks for being religious. Talking like the religion was real, well, she didn't need more 'what the hell is she talking about' looks.

Juan remained quite for a moment his jaw set sternly. "I know all demons aren't the same, but when you speak to your twin, like we do to the.... whatever they are, and suddenly that connection is ripped away from you.... not only did I lose half my heart the day Asmeiosa darkened me, but my soul as well. "

(As-me-O-sa I is silent)

((We're Narrators, Juan, a special subspecies of omnipotent humans who focus on a certain story and mold how it will turn out. We're also called RPers by normal humans. Damn weirdos don't know what the hell we are.))

"You guys are twins? And bonded ones, too... In all my years as one of the five Prophets I've never seen any bonded Angelic twins, only demonic and human..." Abby replied, ignoring the Narrator. Then a thought appeared. "Wait, I've talked to Mouse since Stella and I came from Heaven... Have you always heard our conversations, except you only heard Mouse's side?" That would be weird... And that meant the other three would have too. That's just weird... But how come she never heard Juan or any other Prophets' conversations either?

Edited by MyaMouse

"Yes, I heard them, but ignored them until they started talking to me directly. I thought they were prayers, really... odd ones but still, once being a guardian, I can hear the prayers of children and young adults who i look after. And yes, Julian and I where identical twins, until I.. darkened. My wings wasn't the only ones that went black, my hair too, and my eyes went blue. We lost our bond, thus making us no longer twins."

((Okay you make it sound cool!))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

"So you can become unbound by falling... That sounds like it hurt, both physically and mentally.. But you were on Earth? Even Guardians tend to stay up. That's what Hael was.... And no offense, but Guardian wings aren't exactly prized unless they're in a bundle, why would a demon try to take yours...? Unless... She knew you were a Prophet.... Before you did?! But that would mean Demons had a way of telling Prophets from normal angels..."

((*snaps fingers*))

"What's with the asterisks?"

"It did. And... my mother born in heaven, a daughter of Mary Magdalene, the woman who poured oil over the Son before his crucifixion, and helped lay him to rest. She was blessed by the big man himself, and so was my mother. I came to Earth because I hung out here anyway. So I can be closer to the people I protected."

"So you're not an 'angel' angel, you're a human angel. That actually explains a lot... You don't act much like an 'angel' angel. Although, I'd much rather be a human angel... You guys don't feel as inclined to follow orders." Abby was interested in learning about Juan; she had never seen anyone as unique as him before. A Prophet fallen twinbound human angel? Just two of those were crazy enough, but all four was a whole new level of crazy. Human angels were very, very rare- winged offspring from blessed humans born in Heaven, nowhere else. Some of the children were not winged either, making the human angels that much rarer. Twinbound angels were rare as well- only twins with a special connection were bound. Prophet Angels were the rarest of all- there was always 5 at a time, when one died, a new one born was chosen. But when a Prophet got old enough, they were stripped of their title anyway.

"You're really unique, personality-wise and just in general. I'm just suprised that we've worked together for so long and haven't even noticed that we're both Angels and Prophets..."

"Let's be honest, we hardly saw each other before today. I have heard your name, but only knew you as the school nurse. Now you know why my wings are not just some guardian angel's.... and why me being the eldest, and my brother's wings would make a low ranked fire-sucubi to just below the First Fallen One himself. That and the pure angel wings she killed my friend for. She was the great great..... distant grandchild of Gabriel himself. A warrior by blood, pacifist by heart. She wouldn't hurt a fly, quite literally she wouldn't.... It didn't matter to Asmeiosa.... She wanted power, and enjoyed the carnage and pain she brought with it...."

"Man, demons are asses. Sometimes I wonder why He allowed them to come into contact with His angels... Even why He allowed their existence; it's like He wants us to suffer too. I mean, just because Adam and Eve screwed up, it has to affect us too? We aren't even that race! Well, you're half human, but it doesn't have to affect half-humans either... And humans aren't the sinners, Adam and Eve are..." Abby's voice trailed off as she took another bite of her sandwich. "I mean, sometimes His decisions just make you think. 'Why is he doing this to Angelkind?' I don't know any angels who sinned and didn't get a second chance except for maybe Lucifer, so why is he punishing us?"

"In genesis, Adam and Eve gave birth to man, two brothers Cain and Abel. Cain killed his brother Abel. David although a good king committed adultery. King Solomon had 700 wives plus 200 concubines. All of man kind suck. As for us..., "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose." Genius 6:1-4.... Aren't angels considered the son's of God? That was before the flood that Noah built the Ark. We are no better. Punishment, no, he could kill us if he wanted to punish. Testing, yes, He tests who truly knows his Word and follows it. Even us angels have to be tested or we could rebel against him like the First One did..." He ate his sandwich solemnly, taking a slow drag of his water to wash it down. Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

"I guess you're right, but still... God made Man imperfect for a reason... He's not one to forget a detail.. He's made everything imperfect... Probably because if everything was perfect, there would be no reason for a God, they'd all be gods in themselves. So if he made everything imperfect, why must he be so strict?

"And why are we getting all philosophical now?" Abby shivered. Talking deeply was not a thing she liked to do.

"one God, three spirits." He corrected. "We are prophets and angels, it's what we do. He made them and us in His image, but gave them and us free will. Human and angel alike screwed up. Why don't you know this? Didn't you have to read the bible in flight school or something too? But, let me change the subject. What made you be a school nurse? Do you heal in heaven so you do it here like I did or....... " Juan tilted his at her.

((I have a children's bible I never read, my crappy knowledge isn't helping I'm sorry Rora))

"No, not really... I mean, I was thrown down from Heaven by my mother when the Demons ravaged my home. I only came up when I realized not everyone had wings and a Christian lady told me I was an Angel... Most people didn't question my Catholic knowledge. It's kinda pathetic actually.

"I'm a school nurse because I hate to see crying children, plus this was the only available job opening other than a Spanish teacher and I don't know Spanish. It's fun though, I get to help kids. I like people in general, really."

Edited by MyaMouse

((I can handle it, I've been in bible study for 4-5 years now... ))

"My mother didn't push it... but I wanted to learn more about the people who pray to me, so I started studying. As for my job, I was part of the choir and loved to sing, so when I applied here i took up the profession of orchestra and choir teacher. I love to play and sing, and I love kids. Best of both worlds"