Esko

Shingeki no Scales- OOC BRUH

Hm...seeing as you are new, I can give you a little slack. For your power, I will let you know when you go over the limit, if you do.

Otherwise, feel free to post!

Yeah, of course i could see where it would go overboard. I'll make sure I use it sparingly, and with respect to the rules.

I have not, i have just found the name to my liking. I do play soul calibur a lot, hence Raphael.

Ok then.

Esko, how are we going to go about finding the 'labs'? And who are you talking to when you say 'taking off'???

Also Esko, I started 2 new animes that your dad might allow you to watch and you might enjoy. One's called Yowamushi Pedal, bicycle comedy anime, pretty cool. Other one's called ansatsu kyoushitsu (Assasination's classroom, but despite the name, no one's dead yet) which involves trying to kill an alien teacher. You MAY like it.

Edited by SULDhasno

Finding the labs...I WILL timeskip through most of them all

BUT

There will be one that we rp out, where you get attacked by TITANZ! But since the reason is not expiriments, you won't find anything.

Oh, and since he said ALL hands on deck, all characters are going. Since your character doesn't have to find their 'best buddy' or whatever to work with a dragon, plenty are free to ride.

Oh, and 'taking off' means to pretty much take off into the sky. What you do before flight. Kinda hard to explain

Oh I meant by what he meant by 'taking off' was who he was referring to.

Also, does your dad allow you to watch all animes or violent animes? If it's just violent animes he doesn't allow you to watch, then the two I said in the last post I made would be good.

I don't feel like opening pm for that; the lag is already very real.

More anime? Well, anything 'overdramatic' he says. That includes blood and romance -.-

I HAZ A PHONE

You HAZ A PHON?????

Well, you could show him the bicycle anime- show him the first episode perhaps? That one has no romance. Or violence. If sports injuries don't count.

You HAZ A PHON?????

Well, you could show him the bicycle anime- show him the first episode perhaps? That one has no romance. Or violence. If sports injuries don't count.

I HAZ A PHON!!!

Yeah, one problem. He hates anime in general

Popping in to say that Assassination Classroom is great.

There's like a whole bunch of sports anime and slice of life anime which are pretty light. Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, Daily Lives of Highschool Boys and Nichijou are some of the ones I follow. There's also the basketball anime, but I didn't really get into that. :<

Tbh, Pokemon and Beyblade (do they even play that anymore?) are also anime. Is he against morning cartoons?

Edited by TehUltimateMage

MAGE! I see you haz no form sad.gif

Okay, cooll. Gonna keep that in mind

Yeah ansatsu's pretty cool.

But PLZ try Yowamushi Pedal. Currently, it's my fav anime. FAV anime. I haven't even caught up to where it is yet.

Well, I don't know how to get your dad to allow you... Perhaps, ask him to sit down and watch one episode (or part of it) with you? I don't know- I'm not very experienced with this kinda thing.

Also, It's the holidays for me, I can stay up late (I'm catching up on my animes an stuff) So I should be fairly active.

Edited by SULDhasno

No. The best way is to watch it without him. I saw my sis's computer tabs, all with anime she never told me about

Oh. Well, didn't you sister warn you? In that case you could just compromise with her.

Possibly- though he told me before he tried to watch some anime and his sister caught him. He's not really watching mature anime. What's the rating for Shingeki again?

*Google time*

Ok there's no official rating, so I'm guessing its about 15. Or R.

Edited by SULDhasno

I've been busy lately so sorry for not posting.

By the way SULD cheers, I wanted to look at Ansatsu Kyoushitsu but I'd forgotten the name.

EDIT: TUM Kuroko no Basuke is the best!

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

SnK to me ranks pretty high on the violence and blood scale (Mikasa and Eren did kind of murder some dudes when they were young), sitting right above FMA but not as high as a certain series that come to mind (which I will not name).

To be honest, I think animes, when it comes to violence, tend to stay low even with ones like SNK. I would have expected a lot more gore in SNK, but turns out most of it isn't really shown. It's still disturbing though.

Edited by SULDhasno

I don't mean to be rude, but shouldn't this conversation be in PM? It says in the rules OOC is for discussing RP only.