Esko

Shingeki no Scales- OOC BRUH

I'm contemplating Miteki...

Or should I add a second character (Probably Takaki duh) and make him dem shifter instead? Or Miteki instead...

ITYOAISENVBYIUO

Whatever you wish. Maybe Takaki would be cool >:3

Edit: if Peelzies keeps showing no interest, I might just have to kick him out. I am pretty much tired of waiting for him :/

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Bump. Anybody got ideas?

Miteki

Injeeeeect heeeeeem

Or scare the bajeezus out of him

He heard Eren

Miteki

Injeeeeect heeeeeem

Or scare the bajeezus out of him

He heard Eren

I am not exactly sure SULD decided.

Though it seems he is keen on using Miteki

Also, dem shifters need dem looks!

Whatever, SULD has until after my next post ((which somebody does need to make)) to decide

Oh sheeeeee

Ok yeah inject him whatevs I'm making a second character the Titan needs to look badass though in a Miteki-sort of way hmm...

Also change Miteki's age to 18 I decided better

Anyways.

Username: SULDhasno

Name: Takaki Kiyonaga (Woooaaahhh he's Miteki's long lost bro)

Rank: Soldier, though he's going to be roughly thrice as badass as Miteki.

How long?: As soon as I make a post for him.

Apperance: He has short black hair and dark brown eyes. He looks around average height build.

Personality: He has a very laid back attitude towards pretty much everything. When fighting he develops almost a sadistic personality, and could almost even be considered 'evil'. Despite this he's actually a friendly person to those who get on his good side.

Bio: His parents died from trying to protect Miteki and Takaki from bandits raiding the house (Ignore Miteki's history I had a better idea). They managed to escape, but Takaki being nine at the time did not realize that his parents were dead and why Miteki was in such a distressed state. He managed to get back to the house when the bandits where still searching through it. Seeing his parents dead he went and killed the 4 bandits that had killed his parents. He went back to find Miteki but found that he wasn't there. he spent 5 years trying to search for him, until he saw a log of soldiers and found his name on it. So he set off for the base.

Companion: None yet.

Other: Nope

Magic: He uses heat-based or fire magic, often heating his blades to make Titan-killing a lot easier.

Oh man it's crap

Ok Just so you know the sig thing in my sig it's like I won't be as active which you probably can't see since I'm in a different timezone but I will still be ready to post and stuff.

Edited by SULDhasno

Oh sheeeeee

Ok yeah inject him whatevs I'm making a second character the Titan needs to look badass though in a Miteki-sort of way hmm...

Also change Miteki's age to 18 I decided better

Anyways.

Username: SULDhasno

Name: Takaki Kiyonaga (Woooaaahhh he's Miteki's long lost bro)

Rank: Soldier, though he's going to be roughly thrice as badass as Miteki.

How long?: As soon as I make a post for him.

Apperance: He has short black hair and dark brown eyes. He looks around average height build.

Personality: He has a very laid back attitude towards pretty much everything. When fighting he develops almost a sadistic personality, and could almost even be considered 'evil'. Despite this he's actually a friendly person to those who get on his good side.

Bio: His parents died from trying to protect Miteki and Takaki from bandits raiding the house (Ignore Miteki's history I had a better idea). They managed to escape, but Takaki being nine at the time did not realize that his parents were dead and why Miteki was in such a distressed state. He managed to get back to the house when the bandits where still searching through it. Seeing his parents dead he went and killed the 4 bandits that had killed his parents. He went back to find Miteki but found that he wasn't there. he spent 5 years trying to search for him, until he saw a log of soldiers and found his name on it. So he set off for the base.

Companion: None yet.

Other: Nope

Magic: He uses heat-based or fire magic, often heating his blades to make Titan-killing a lot easier.

Oh man it's crap

Ok Just so you know the sig thing in my sig it's like I won't be as active which you probably can't see since I'm in a different timezone but I will still be ready to post and stuff.

Okay then.

Accepted mostly because I am tired, but also because I am easygoing right now

No, I can see the sig clearly.

And I will add stuff to the OP when I have enough time

Edit: banged it out now, since I had the oppertunity. Now I have a totally awesome and not subtle way for the guys to be injected. Now, should they shift right at injection like Eren did in the manga, or not?

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Oh waaat I don't think I was awake when I did that character sheet man ok nvm

I should read the manga

Oh wait One-punch man and Tokyo ghoul

Yeah I'm gonna read it. Sometime. Hopefully.

*hits head on the wall*

*hits head on the wall*

*hits head on the wall*

*hits head on the wall*

*hits head on the wall*

*hits head on the wall*

*puts cushion in between Mousie's head and the wall*

What's the matter, my dearest?

*puts cushion in between Mousie's head and the wall*

What's the matter, my dearest?

At this point I've forgotton... Who are you?

E FLUFF

At this point I've forgotton... Who are you?

E FLUFF

I am Canada I am Esko

YESH E FLUFF

E fluff?

I am calling Soul E just...E now

Yeah, just his thoughts and memories and stuff.

Also, for plotz, I plan on bringing in the dragon who killed the Shifters centuries ago. Yus

Edit: Yeah, after the dragon is introduced, we will work with the plot we have until a significant amount of time has past. I can start to feel a rapid rising

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Make an NPC or something. I can't help ya there

FLUUUUUFF *runs around with pillow dragons chasing me*

Agh I need to make Mini

Edited by MyaMouse

Fluff whaat *Gets run over by stampede of pillow dragons*

Edit: When will they like shift back?

Edited by SULDhasno

Hopefully exactly when the Commander gets there

That would be amazing

Esko

Lets do that

that would be awkward.

Oh actually the Titan body is still gonna be there righ???

Well two soldiers are gonna cut their necks

Then they find the necks and the backs of the heads of the shifters

Then they pull them out

Then they will probably take the two and throw them into a cell later

And OH MY GAWD MOUSE PERF MATERIAL FOR E FLUFF

Then doesn't that mean the die...?

I did not sign up for this

NO

If you see my latest post, you see that Esko cut, but the shifters are deep enough that it will reveal their hair or their neck. What purpous would there be to making a Shifter if we killed them right away

Plus, I don't want Miteki killed. Or Sasha

Edit: one thing, they will probably be more careful with Miteki Titan, since they know there is a large chance he was in there. With Sasha, they had no clue.

AAAAAAND the cutting them out thing will not always happen. Shifters can eject themselves, they just need to learn how

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf