Esko

Shingeki no Scales- OOC BRUH

Well are you all gonna be a part of special ops?

Cause otherwise it seems fairly pointless to be squad captain if none of you are part of the team.

Also esko I just read your latest post on the ic.. and you used wood instead of would... just saying.

I Am TIRED I NEED TO SLEEP DUHRUHRD

also, the iPads will be collected soon after lunch tomorrow

Soooo Esko are they accepted?

To answer your question MP I think dragons can be capable of speech. Well, most are anyways- Esko didn't ask me to correct it when I made my dragon talk.

And mouse's char wants to be a communications officer.

MOUSE WANTS COM OFFICER plez

Guys guys calm.

Sure, mouse. Not adding it to the list till I get back.

And Marcus, that is probably up to the player

I'm asking cause why would I interact with your characters? My guys pretty friendly but he's also fairly busy.

Edited! Also, I think perhaps they might join squads together to do missions etc.

And you don't NEED to be capt. of a Special Ops Squad.

I know, but when he asked if I wanted to be squad leader I thought, yeah he probably would be a squad leader. I didn't think he had to be the squad leader for the special ops, he coulda just been leader for a basic unit, an ordinary unit. That's what I was expecting.

I'm pretty sure you can. Anyways, are you working under my guy or are you working for a different guy altogether? I honestly don't mind- just wondering.

My guys a captain thats an equal position to corperal. How's about its an equal position but its indicative that my guy is a squad leader.

But yeah Captain is equal to corperal in the AoT univers (he's also much more senior tongue.gif)

So I guess I misread the rankings on the first page. I thought corporal was below commander- oh well.

EDIT: Wait wat it says (On the first page) corporal is below commander but above sergeant. Maybe we should clarify with Esko.

Edited by SULDhasno

I'm not a commander, I'm a captain. And you're corperal. The misunderstanding here is that Esko has written Corporal because in some translations thats the position Levi and Hange are, whereas in others they're captains. I think a nice compromise would be that they are both of equal status (in this iteration at least) but captains are corperals who are leaders of a squad, e.g. team captain :/

I don't know why you're saying commander, when that's reserved for Esko.

EDIT: If you're going to reply do it quickly please I need to be up early tomorrow so I'm going to bed soon.

EDIT 2: Eh I waited 10 minutes Ill talk to you in 6+ hours

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

I'm saying commander as a referenc.

Either way I'm fine. And I am in bed, so I couldn't reply to you.

To calm this, let's just say Copral and Captain are equal. I was putting Copral thinking of Levi and Hange.

Yeah, once I get back, I will make the commander

Ok then!

Also Esko is it exactly a week that you will poof or is it more?

Either way, Cya and have fun taking whatever thingymajig you're doing.

Oh it's called a PARCC. What is that?

Also, why do the school give you iPads to do stuff with? I still don't get that... Meh

Edited by SULDhasno

I will answer what I can. iPads are taken next period, SOO yeah.

The school came up with the program, to help us prepare to be adults in a world of tech.

The PARCC..well, technically we are the lab rats. We test the test :3 So, look it up.

Yeah. So long unless I somhow get some time in math

Oh, and i have no idea about how single app mode will work entirley. It is placed so kids aren't playing games behind the teacher's back. And you need a code to get out. Not sure if they give a different one every day or give it to us during the week

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Ouch.

Also I'm just assuming Kiara is Miteki's colleague or something. Is that assumption correct?

Ill have Jeffery join you when you get to the cafeteria.

On a side note, how do cafeterias work?

Hmm... Well, it could just be those kinds of cafeterias where it's like a buffet or we could just have people serving the lunches. I haven't really figured it out yet.

No I mean, I don't know how cafeterias work... is it just a place where people go out and get a tray of food?

Ouch.

Also I'm just assuming Kiara is Miteki's colleague or something. Is that assumption correct?

Prubly, I mean I just assumed she was.