Esko

Shingeki no Scales- OOC BRUH

Yeah basically You get food in a tray.

Oh I meant to say that I assumed that your char is a colleague of mine and whether she really was. So I guess they are.

Also, does Kiara and Nate have their own squads as well? From watching Saving Private Ryan (A loong time ago) I think the Sergeant is sort of like an assistant to the captain reinforcing his orders or something. So, do you want them to own a squad or do you want them to be in a squad?

Edited by SULDhasno

Aw, I wanted Divination. Oh well. I might just go with Botanokinesis again.

No, no. She'll be Cryokinesis. Ice. Yeah, ice. Nate is Water. Hydromancy.

Any information on Fury Hole? As far as I can tell you've just put everyone in a room with a crazy murderous phantom that can't be hurt and there's nothing we can do until it kills the dragons, seems pretty unlikely for us to live.

Also what was that about Ymir?

You can hit her but she's immortal and the main villain of the rp isn't she?

I doubt a bunch of meesly mortals are going to hurt... actually maybe this could be how Jeffery proves why he's the most experienced (and that when fighting a ball of death guns are better)

You can hit her but she's immortal and the main villain of the rp isn't she?

I doubt a bunch of meesly mortals are going to hurt... actually maybe this could be how Jeffery proves why he's the most experienced (and that when fighting a ball of death guns are better)

Maybe...

Perhaps some sort of warning that Titans were attacking when they are fighting.

Oh dude just realized that sasha-potato thing noice.

Edited by SULDhasno

He deleted the info on it so I didn't know they were equal, and sorry about not saying anything to Jeffery.

*storms off in search of 3DSing OP*

@Marcus, she can be hit, just not feel the pain, with being filled woth enough pain. She is not the main baddie. There IS no main baddie. The two main troubles are the Titans and the human-dragon conflicts.

@SULD, you just got it? This is gonna be choc full of references

That's cool then.

Ok waaaat so physical attacks don't work?

Edited by SULDhasno

Yes they do. See my most recent text wall? She was slowed and energy drained by the relentless attacks

Edit: I see dat avatar change. Is Miteki short? I forgot c:

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

That would work so well if he was short...

Um...yes. I knew that for a while

Funny, huh?

Hey guys! I saw you needed people, could i get a sum up of what has happened before i apply?

Well hello Peelzies! Not too much happened. My characters, or two rookies arrived, and in the dining hall, Fury Hole attacked. After loosing stamina, she ran off. Now the commander is watching a live video report on a Titan attack, the first in over a thousand years.

Sorry, kinda bad at recaps ;-;

But we have more soldiers that have been here for a while then rookies. The only new soldiers are my twins .-. So we need rookies! Though, I am fine with an experienced soldier too. We just need a bit more rookies

I was wondering, are we still on the same military technology as in the anime? if not, that pulls some fun out of it and opens a few plot holes.

Username:Peelzies

Name:Alistar

How long?: Brand new, with military experience.

Apperance: user posted image With slightly stronger features. not quite as skinny. much shorter hair.

Personality: Somewhat quiet, but bold when he needs to be. He is very self-confident and is a free thinker. Exceptionally intelligent, fairly wise. Enjoys following a good leader, but will step in and become irate should his leader fail to live up to his expectations. Judgemental.

Bio: Formerly a reconissance officer for a private mercenary group,by far one of the best at his craft. Genrerally very quiet, soft footed. Scout who most often is not even noticed.

Companion: None for the moment.

Other: Carries a rapier. Most think it is a status symbol, but it is actually a very deadly weapon in his hands. He sharpens it often, and when he is not busy he is most likely maintenancing his beloved sword. Nobody quite knows why he has it, but he treats it like his soulmate. Possess a shadowy sort of magic, which lets him cloud the minds of others, impairing or manipulating their thoughts (to an extent) to not see him or forget they know him. His magic has a very ominous feeling to it, which makes people who know about it be very wary of him.

Edited by Peelzies

Like it, though there are a few things about it that need fixing.

First off, they all get 3DMG at the beginning of their time in training. So, we have the 3DMG, BUT since Titans haven't been seen in at least a thousand years, people have not much skill in killing them. It is explained more in the OP.

Also, a companion is a dragon you work with, though it is optional, it is encouraged. Not a weapon.

The private military thing is a bit shaky, but I will think that one over. Fix the problems specified above and we are good to go biggrin.gif

I figured thats what you meant by companion. When i said he had military experience, not against titans. Just in general. I can rethink the PM part.

Okay then. Fix the errors and we are good to go

The rapier thing can go in the Other section.

I FORGOT SOMETHING ELSE! You need a type of magic. Just place it in the other section as well. The only magic I will not accept is something too powerful and godmoddy