Esko

Shingeki no Scales- OOC BRUH

SULD, to keep the thread clean, I answer your question here,

It depends on what people put in their sheet. It is first day for my twins, but we might have more people coming.

Your guy must have been there for a bit to be Corpral. You don't get it automatically

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Yep I know.Posted, he just got promoted.

Dude, I said the NEVER practiced. I just said reading textbook techniques (I'm pretty sure they would still teach them that, just why they had 3DMG when they thought they were safe.)

Edited by SULDhasno

Lots of books from the 800s would be lost.

BUT they would still teach stuff about the gear. AND over time, they would modernize it. Keep that in mind. It probably runs on something futuristic, like electricity cartridges. Will still be the possibility of loosing feul :3

Ok.

I have a bad feeling about the relationship (for Miteki).

Edited by SULDhasno

I don't get it... is it a future AU?

I like Shingeki no Kyojin but this is strange... why can't we have jetpacks? Can i have guns?

Also I think Mikasa would have ended all life on the planet at the penultimate point in your plot synopsis :/

Can I be a captain!?

Also do the dragons have to be dragon cave or have any rules? Cause I want a Leviathan dragon that's RAINBOW!!! Jokes, but I would like a Leviathan.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

No dragon restrictions! Just please, make it realistic,

Oh, and Mikasa only targets dragons. Tensions are rising. Why would she end her plantet? The characters don't know this, but she is killing all these dragons because of the drive to get revenge for killing her 'brother'.

Oh, and for your other questions. Yes, this is an Alternate Universe, also pretty much a Fan Fic ending type thing with what happened in the modern world.

Oh, and if you have 3DMG, why have a jetpack? Practically the same thing. And since 3DMG would probably have been worked on over several hundred years, it might even have a small gun equipped to it. Yup, modernized 3DMG

yes, you can be a captain. I am no military expert, so I don't have the whole list of positions floating in my mind at random.

The jet packs? We are doing a futuristic AoT, but we are sticking to 3MDG.

You can have a Non dc dragon.

Oh, Esko has answered. Oops.

Fun fact esko, there are soldiers with guns instead of swords on their 3DMG, just wanted to check.

Wait so it's an AU? So that explains why mikasas still alive 0o0

Yeah, and I do explain why in the first little paragraph. And Soul E? You can guess who he is. No other cannon character is alive. And even so, some, like the Commander, would be honored in meuseums and stuff like that, but only the two are alive. And even so, the story is mostly forgotten

Keep in mind, everyone. Nobody will be playing as humanity's 'strongest'. In fact, since almost everybody lost the skill over time, the strongest does not exist. Thank you

I don't think 3DMG with guns would be a good pair. Also, only the military police brigade use guns most of the time, and they rarely use maneuver gear.

True...

Though it won't be excact to the anime, probably more modern looking and probably running on electricity or something.

Yeah, guns are saved for the MPs *coughcoughstiffscoughcough*

I demand 3DMG with shotguns!

And it's canon! Look heres a 3D model of the gun!

They have the gas tank on their back as opposed to above the scabbards, heres one in use

EDIT: Saved for MP? Aww you shouldn't have biggrin.gif

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Aaaaand both sites are blocked. Also, updated the sub title of the rp with rather useful info.

Guns with 3DMG? I actually like that...

Edit: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I get that. Funny.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Need a sub OP?

I think putting Attack on Titan AU RP would be more useful.

I only figured it was AOT cause you've been rattling on about it for a little bit.

Coulda been based more off Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis for all I know, would make more sense too considering Bahamut is a dragon.

Erm...what the hell is that?

And SULD, you did good. The magic is not limited to elements, and I trust you to not be all OP about it. Only I can be OP >:3

But to be fair, I wont. After all, the struggle is the fun! And magic a not kill Titans now; it can only help in killing them.

Esko's will be Wind powers, and Sasha's will be Water/Ice

Marcus, you do show great skill, which I like. HOWEVER, I will probably leave plot stuffs for you guys. Can I trust you with my characters and to play them right?

I would prefer it if me and MP were both the sub OPs.

I probably won't directly interact with them a lot- just probably mention them. And follow the character sheet.

But, the relationship. I'm not sure how much of a relationship is it.

My dude will be thunder/lightning (like my avatar)

Do they learn magic in their training? Or does it just come to them?

Edited by SULDhasno

You have good ideas and intentions...but can either you or MP follow a written personality well?

Relationship? When did I mention one? Or....

Think they learn it at some point in their lives.

Okay, so guys, since I have quite a bit in mind, so try not to post often. And if you do, please let it be chitter chatter. I learned that my iPad will be gone for about a week, so not too long to wait.

I haven't even joined yet :/ I've just been quizzing you for the most part.

Wait there's magic!? How did I miss that...

And if you're talking about Bahamut it was an anime that came out in the last season of last year and I thought it might've been a spin off to AoT so I watched it. Wasn't what I expected but it was alright.

Well. I am happily waiting for the sheet!

-o-

Dragons introduced magic to humanity, so why not have magic?

Ok, my bad. I meant what Sasha is going to do with Miteki.

So I guess nothing really important should happen till you're back.

Edited by SULDhasno

Oh, well they could make a cute couple.. >:3

Not pushing anything! I swear!

Yes, nothing important. I hope nobody looses interest in this time, I hope the people who join can keep it running while I am gone

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Username: MyaMouse

Name: Kiara Hemingway

How long?: 5 years

Appearance: (You spelled appearance wrong.) I will draw her! For now...

Kiara has long hair the color of rich earth that flows to her waist and eyes that are so dark they almost look indigo. Her skin is perfectly tanned from practicing in the sun. She is tall and slender, her height around 6' 6" and her weight at 135 lbs.

Personality: Kiara is a fun-loving although strict girl, and she's a Sergeant for a reason. She's a handy, uh, woman, and she can fix and make things like nobody's business. Despite her sweet personality, underestimaters are normally put at the edge of death. Albeit this, she will be friendly to any new recruit or old veteran.

Bio: Kiara was forced into the Reconn when her mother convinced her to join. Kiara was content with the life of an average teenager, but noooooooooo. Her parents said that if she were to die, they wanted her to 'die an honorable death serving her country, like her brother will.' So, at the young age of 13, she joined the ranks of the soldiers.

Companion: Dragon, you mean? Hmmm. Aw, you banned Drakes again? I want a Night Glory.... ;~;

Other: She can make a weapon of anything. Rocks, twigs, random pen, piece of paper, although she'll normally have a dagger strapped to her leg inside her boot.

Another one, a boy, to come. Also, Kiara is not for Esko-mauling.

Her brother is. MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by MyaMouse

Sounds good, since Esko and I didn't do much anyways- but I don't have the power to approve. I'm pretty sure Esko is fine with that though.

Oh yeah, pick a magic element for her.

And as for the Sasha-Miteki thing, I'm fine with a relationship. Just Miteki is probably going to try to avoid her as much as he can for the first part.

Edited by SULDhasno

Username: MyaMouse

Name: Kiara Hemingway

How long?: 5 years

Appearance: (You spelled appearance wrong.) I will draw her! For now...

Kiara has long hair the color of rich earth that flows to her waist and eyes that are so dark they almost look indigo. Her skin is perfectly tanned from practicing in the sun. She is tall and slender, her height around 6' 6" and her weight at 135 lbs.

Personality: Kiara is a fun-loving although strict girl, and she's a Sergeant for a reason. She's a handy, uh, woman, and she can fix and make things like nobody's business. Despite her sweet personality, underestimaters are normally put at the edge of death. Albeit this, she will be friendly to any new recruit or old veteran.

Bio: Kiara was forced into the Reconn when her mother convinced her to join. Kiara was content with the life of an average teenager, but noooooooooo. Her parents said that if she were to die, they wanted her to 'die an honorable death serving her country, like her brother will.' So, at the young age of 13, she joined the ranks of the soldiers.

Companion: Dragon, you mean? Hmmm. Aw, you banned Drakes again? I want a Night Glory.... ;~;

Other: She can make a weapon of anything. Rocks, twigs, random pen, piece of paper, although she'll normally have a dagger strapped to her leg inside her boot.

Another one, a boy, to come. Also, Kiara is not for Esko-mauling.

Her brother is. MUAHAHAHAHAHA

MOUSE! SQUEE!!

*pounces*

Well, would you want a companion that acted and thought like a wild animal?

You don't HAVE to have a dragon working with you, but it is highly recommended and common

Also, esko, why no drakes?

Whaat why do drakes think like wild animals? Does it say it somewhere? I seriously don't know much about drakes cos I don't even have one. Or maybe I do. I don't know.

Edited by SULDhasno