Esko

Shingeki no Scales- OOC BRUH

I don't think I knew who Era was before. Until you told us.

I didn't have a name for her previously

My mind is full of cell structure, proteins, carbohydrates and shiz! Leave me alone :L

Wait nate died? That can't be good...

And Miteki's going nuts. Scipio might die. I'm wondering if I'm evil enough.

In fact, both of them might die for that matter. Am I that evil...

Maybe

Edited by SULDhasno

And Miteki's going nuts. Scipio might die. I'm wondering if I'm evil enough.

In fact, both of them might die for that matter. Am I that evil...

Maybe

Woah guys. Keep the amount of character deaths low. Seriously, we have few as it is. And SULD, of you do that, so help me...

I guess we have to establish something: if you kill all your characters, you're out.

Now let me update the OP

Ok. I think I was joking.

Well that relieves me, you better be joking. We need our corpral to go slice and dice!

Sure. But he is currently not available to slicing and dicing (mental issues).

Sure. But he is currently not available to slicing and dicing (mental issues).

Yeah. He will. Eventually

I know this is double posting, but my thread. I have some important news.

I will be allowing three Titan shifters! Well, one spot is already taken for one of my characters ((guess))

There will be strict rules, and I can do something bad if they are not followed;

-Titan shifters must only be 15m tall (with a few exceptions. Getting into THAT later)

-they MUST not be able to kill everything in one shot! 3ms are a little shaky, but 15ms defidently need at least a few punches to be taken down

-their magic will be weaker in this state, with so much energy used just to shift.

-THEY CAN ONLY SHIFT ONCE A DAY!!! I cannot stress this enough. So much energy is used just to shift, shifting twice is either impossible or deadly. Want to take chances?

-More rules are going to come, but please, don't be too OP? One Shifter has the equal chance to take down another Shifter. Also, no crystal skin or whatever. Unless your person specializes in earth magic or something along those lines, but then again, the crystal can be easily broken

I might make one but what exactly will they be doing as a titan shifter and how did they become that?

I'm not sure whether I'm making sense I can't think of any other way I can put it.

I might make one but what exactly will they be doing as a titan shifter and how did they become that?

I'm not sure whether I'm making sense I can't think of any other way I can put it.

What will they be doing? Fighting, duh!

I put it in the Ranks list. Along with a few added rules incuding how it will happen.

*chants*Make Miteki one....make Miteki one...

Edit: MP, your guy is dead, since you left.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

*Looks at post*

Maybe. Maybe.

Actually since the way Jeffrey died is unknown and MP wants to come back and since titans have a regen kinda thing then if he comes back then maybe Jeffrey gets you know goes through the injection n stuff

Wait... Sasha?

Ok I'm thinking about it but I kinda want Miteki to be like killing titans with 3DMG instead of in a massive titan if you get what I mean...?

*Still thinking*

Edited by SULDhasno

*Looks at post*

Maybe. Maybe.

Actually since the way Jeffrey died is unknown and MP wants to come back and since titans have a regen kinda thing then if he comes back then maybe Jeffrey gets you know goes through the injection n stuff

Wait... Sasha?

Ok I'm thinking about it but I kinda want Miteki to be like killing titans with 3DMG instead of in a massive titan if you get what I mean...?

*Still thinking*

Ah. He could be Sasha's Levi xd.png

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Whatever you choose.

Edit: well since Jefferey was sent as well, the commander would assume he was killed by Titans, not MIA

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

I support the notion of Jeffery still being alive cause he's a badass, not a titan.

I support the notion of Jeffery still being alive cause he's a badass, not a titan.

Well then that's settled biggrin.gif

Anytime you want to come back, I will gladly accept!

Edit: here is a chatzy for the roleplay!

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Ok yeah Miteki's gonna be a titan shifter. He's not gonna use it often though how ba dat

If you're talking about the height all of the shifters are going to be 15 m.

Hmm am I sure about this I dunno lemme think...

Edited by SULDhasno

That's a bit boring, why so uniform?

You should vary it a little bit.

And I'm gonna stay around the rp, I'm leaving cause I don't have the time to right replies and such.

Well, if I had a choice I would choose 15m. Meh.

Oh well I hope you come back to the RP soon. That is if you want to.

I'm in the middle of my mid semester break and I have too much to do, I probably won't re-join.

Have you read the manga? Or just watched the anime.

Oh ok.

Well, I started the manga, then started and finished the anime, and now I'm continuing with the manga.

I was reverse, binged the anime to episode 17 and read all the manga before episode 18.

By the way I'm on the chatzy thing so It'd probably be better to conduct non rp discussions there smile.gif

Bump. We need dem shifters!