20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

Since Tiga picked Chioni, you get Chaly.

God I love their names.

Hia'll have her pups right around #4 in the plot list.

Brotato, read the boldifyed part. What does it say?! Plot #4! WHAT NUMBER ARE WE ON NOW, TATO?! WHAT NUMBER?!

*crumples to the floor laughing*

Well, back to... Not seriousness... Eh. That seems about right, Mia. Well, except how Shade's hanging out with Hia, but it isn't super important.

Brotato, read the boldifyed part. What does it say?! Plot #4! WHAT NUMBER ARE WE ON NOW, TATO?! WHAT NUMBER?!

*crumples to the floor laughing*

Well, back to... Not seriousness... Eh. That seems about right, Mia. Well, except how Shade's hanging out with Hia, but it isn't super important.

MFW:

user posted image

Sorry. Yesterday was hectic.

I've arrived, and the train ride was awesome.

I knew paying for a private cabin was worth it! laugh.gif

Username: Dorchadas

Character’s Name: Seflarin

Nickname: Flare

Text Color: #196b36

Crush: Crimson

Family: All family is deceased.

Personality: Flare is very calm and calculating, with a very manipulative personality. He's willing to do anything to get what he wants, unless the cost affects him directly. He rarely interacts with other wolves, and will only do so after a lot of careful observation, and then only if he feels like it. Basically, if you understand Qigong stuff, he's mainly metal with some water as well.

Appearance: He is a deep black and white wolf, with thick fur covering his muscular body. He has a scar behind his ear and another over his eye. His eyes are a deep green, almost a black. Like this.

History: He's been watching the Night Pack and Crimson's faction for about half a year, and is transfixed by Crimson. He is willing to follow her, but his ultimate goal is to slowly earn her favour. Before that, he was a lone wolf avoiding packs altogether. He left his previous pack after his first year of life and hasn't seen them since.

Siding with: Crimson.

Password: Ace Rules!

Other: (Even though Crimson does)

Edited by Dorchadas

DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUN! I made it through serious lagging!

So, may I please have a recap? When did I last post? ¤-¤

Leia is interacting with Esko.

Correct 'Tato, and secondly, he needs to be a little more realistic...Wolves aren't naturally black and red-brown, at least not with points.

Edited by 20mia08

School, man... I won't be on tomorrow, since I have Challenger Center (we get to go on a spaceship simulation all school long) but Thursday is a holiday so I'll be on all day then.

When I said red-brown I was thinking something like this: http://img1.findthebest.com/sites/default/...t_430011_i0.png

And you know I know the password already. tongue.gif

Yes, but wolves don't have points. (Points as in paws, face, and tail being a different color or pattern) They can't be black with colored points, that's for a fact.

And still, please enter the correct password.

Edited by 20mia08

Rules are rules.

I've been kind of sleepless ever since I arrived here for the week.

My hotel room is nice, but my bed is a little uncomfortable.

I've been thinking a lot about this RP lately.

And I have a twisty storyline for Torque and Nyra and their family.

Soooo who's left that needs to return to the dens?

Edited by Brotato

Um... did Kestra actually return to the den? Because if yes I could post, I guess...

Posting tomorrow. Red is really close to fighting Ace again, but I wont make her do it... yet. >:3

I;m waiting for Oddi to post with Menemith so that our little loner group can go to the dens o:

I;m waiting for Oddi to post with Menemith so that our little loner group can go to the dens o:

Then I'm waiting for you so Blake can say about all that "No trusting lone wolfs" thingy he professes xd.png

(Who cares that many wolves from the pack are former loners)

(Who cares that Blake was born as a loner)

(xd.png)

Then I'm waiting for you so Blake can say about all that "No trusting lone wolfs" thingy he professes xd.png

(Who cares that many wolves from the pack are former loners)

(Who cares that Blake was born as a loner)

(xd.png)

Isn't Blake with Crimson, Ace and Nyra?

What do the sisters have to do with it? unsure.gif

Isn't Blake with Crimson, Ace and Nyra?

What do the sisters have to do with it? unsure.gif

He is. I thought about moving Blake forward faster than the rest 'cause he doesn't want to hear any more explanations and whining from anyone, because he is hungry. Then he'd see the new loners at the den and there he would go being grumpy and all.

Why the hell am I making him a grumpy old wolf xd.png

He is. I thought about moving Blake forward faster than the rest 'cause he doesn't want to hear any more explanations and whining from anyone, because he is hungry. Then he'd see the new loners at the den and there he would go being grumpy and all.

Why the hell am I making him a grumpy old wolf xd.png

I dunno, why? laugh.gif

Sorry I haven't been on :< the hotspot we bought didn't work. I'm at my cousins' house right now. i should be on by Friday!

Alright, we should save the Ace and Crimson fight for later and hurry back, so we can have the wolves eat, introduce the new wolves to the pack, and skip to the next day.

Should I post as Dionne then?

Alright, we should save the Ace and Crimson fight for later and hurry back, so we can have the wolves eat, introduce the new wolves to the pack, and skip to the next day.

Indeed... we've only RPed for one in-RP day. xd.png