chicbecause

OOC Seven Voices Academy

Love the map. Even though it lacks artistic skill, it is clear and easy to read. That is what I care about. Thanks :3

Edit: still can't wait for Yuki and Joe to kiss tho. They will be one sexy couple!

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Hey guys, I don't have time to respond right now and won't be on until after 2:30 this afternoon, soIif Esko and Elp want to send Licia and Alice back to their rooms it's fine with me.

Huh. So you give me permission to move Alice, huh? Cool. Gotta wait till afternoon most likely, school is gonna be a packed schedule, I tell you that :|

Only until I'm back from school, then I'll start posting again. Wednesdays are always busy lol

NAME: Rei

UNIT NAME: Zero

SEX: ???

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: ???

APPEARANCE: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out...=l&tid=24197968

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: Tail is short and curls up at the tip, ears are longer then normal and a little bit floppier.

FIGHTER/SACRIFICE: Fighter

PERSONALITY: Rei doesn't really seem to have one, and mostly just listens/obeys to whatever Tetsu says to do.

OTHER:

Edited by chicbecause

They have three classes in the morning, and three after lunch. They also have one free period after lunch they can spend in study hall or library.

ahh okay cool will a lot of the characters be having class together or is that up to people? cause i want joe to have like 5 of the 6 classes together with yuki so BONDING CAN HAPPEN

Bond Yuki and Joe so they can KISS!

A few questions.

1) polaristar now has control of Alice again, right?

2) how do we know what is on our schedules?

3) classes?

4) anybody play teachers?

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Yeah, YES. WE'RE GONNA BE SKIPPING OVER MOST OF THE CLASSES 'CAUSE IT'S BORING, I'LL POST ANY IMPORTANT LECTURES ABOUT THE WAY UNIT'S WORK OR WHATEVER, BUT E DON'T REALLY WANNA RP MATH CLASS. Yuki and Joe should have free period together so they can actually chill and bond and kiss.

ok yeah have joe and yuki have free period together yes good plan

and joe is going to go apologize to yuki yep

BONDING WILL BE HAPPENING GUYS BE EXCITED

YUKI/JOE BONDING TIME!! I MUST BE THERE! A new shipping...YUKOE! How bout it? Pretty bad, huh?

LOL TOO TRUE! And your ship name is much better than mine.

Hey, I was wondering: you guys watch Attack on Titan?