chicbecause

OOC Seven Voices Academy

THEN MY SIS IS LIKE TUMBLR SHE EVEN SPOILED THE MANGA FOR THE TWO OF US!!!

Okay, Yuki and Joe are starting to get there...

Have tk wait for polaristar before i post again

Grr you guys and your tumblr. Jelly jelly

YES. YOU CAN BE MY TUMBLR MOTHER OR FATHER. OR LUSUS. OR GENDERLESS MANIFESTATION OF DARKNESS ITSELF. I DUNNO

jumping off the tumbler guardian subject real quick.

Is everyone going to have the same classes or is it going to be rping alone in whatever class we pick?

Chic said this

They have three classes in the morning, and three after lunch. They also have one free period after lunch they can spend in study hall or library.

and this

Yeah, YES. WE'RE GONNA BE SKIPPING OVER MOST OF THE CLASSES 'CAUSE IT'S BORING, I'LL POST ANY IMPORTANT LECTURES ABOUT THE WAY UNIT'S WORK OR WHATEVER, BUT E DON'T REALLY WANNA RP MATH CLASS.

about classes.

They can have classes together, but they also don't have too. There are lots of iffernt classes and they can be taken at different times of the day.

The only class they are all REQUIRED to have together is the last class in which they study units. Sacrifices go into one room an fighters in the other. Unless they are a complete Unit in which they'll go and have practice battles.

Soooo we are pretty much jumping straight from breakfast to free period? Cool

PS, followed the twos of ya's tumblrs. follow back if you like theatre and nudity

I wouldn't agree that the majority of people here are gay, unless you talk about the characters? Dunno. And nudity? Come on. There's kids oh here, Ya know.

well Chic you never asked.

There should be assorted nudity on my blog, regardless of the presents of children. The point is I didn't post a link so no rules were broken. Can't get in trouble for talking about nudity.

Also what's going on in the rp? Are we waiting on someone?

wait where was there a mention of gay i am confused

edit: i have to post, but Joe and Yuki are only walking to the cafeteria to get food.

Edited by littlelizzie

YOU GUYS. THE KIDS ARE COMPLETELY ALLOWED TO HAVE LIKE, ASSUMPTIONS AS TO WHO THEIR OTHER HALF IS. IF THEY FEEL A BOND THEY ARE GONNA BE WONDERING 'DA FUQ IS THIS BRO? DAM WHAT IF HE'S MY OTHER HALF. FUQ YES.' OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. IDK, JUST THOUGHT I'D BRING THAT UP.

So, should we decide when they find their other half? I have been wondering that for a while, thinking, "COME ON ESKO AND ALICE JUST FIND OUT ALREADY!!!" Very fun.