Esko

No Mistakes OCC thread

I'm ready to start up as everyone else is, but is there a timeskip before we continue on?

You shall see. I hope Alex and Mouse and SULD are still in

I don't think there will be a timeskip.... or maybe after some time, but not at the beginning I guess

I decide if there are timeskips. Most of the time, I will warn you, but beware. There may be a few unplanned ones ahead >:D

I still have a bit more of patience due to being a little busy, you'll get to soon I'm sure o:

Edited by DarknessDragon197

Kind of.

Esko, not really. And I'll just make another character, then.

Character sheet

Username:MyaMouse

Char.Name: Oliver Alistaire

Apperance: Floofy dirty blond hair, blue eyes, about 6' 2", and tends to wear gray t-shirts. Now that it's winter, he wears a black jacket and a gray beanie, as well as baggy black cargo pants and these silver sneakers with blue streaks. He is of average weight, although he looks like a tall kid. He's slightly thinner than a boy of his age and weight but it's genetics, man.

Personality: Can't I just make it RP'd?

History: Oliver was born to a STF member, a woman by the name of Alicia, who also had a Guardian dragon. At one point the Guardian had an egg and Alicia and her dragon grew more and more distant to the point where Alicia couldn't take it anymore and left the egg in a cave with the father. Alicia left the STF, loyal Guardian still with her, and Oliver's life began to tumble from there. Oliver's father and mother broke up, they weren't married, and Alicia soon began dating again. A few years ago, when he was 12, his mother married another retired STF member, her partner to be exact, a dark-haired and skinned man named Zane. He now lives with his 2-year-old half-sister named Mia, mother, and stepfather.

Dragon: Oliver's dragon that he picked was a baby Guardian, the son of his mother's dragon, whom he named Echo Silver.

Other:

Eskooooo

Yeah, approved.

I am glad to know at least you are alive still. Not sure about Alex

I'm officially off for a good week or more, so I'll be active for quite a long while and once things get going again I'll be quick to reply.

Lots of people seem to be going off...

If it dies, then I won't be too hurt. I at least feel it was poorly made..

It kinda went off when we were waiting for everyone to make first posts. Pehaps, PM everyone whether they're still interested?

*takes a proud pose and trumpets are playing in the background*

I am here!

Or we leave them behind. That might be the case at this point. Archios said he needed to find the thread, then never posted..

That's because this is not in the same area as the RP. This is on Others while the RP is in Dragon Cave RPs.

Actually, I can't find the RP. It's gone!

Edited by Alexander_Drake

That's because this is not in the same area as the RP. This is on Others while the RP is in Dragon Cave RPs.

How about OP? Or this?

It's in the second page of the Other roleplays, Alex.

Anyway... I wasn't posting anywhere because I waited:

1. For others to make their posts

2. For Esko to summarize everything

So... Eskoh? ;-;

Just post. We need to go, and if others are not posting, then we leave them behind. Only option if we want this to live. We can't keep pming people constantly

Well I'm here and still have interest, and if we're free to post I can get one up sometime soon.