Esko

No Mistakes OCC thread

Wow. Mouse, I love your first Oliver post.

If everybody who's gonna post DID post...then when I have time, I will wake...the creatures. Remember, dragons won't attack, because then the world would end. Dun dun duuuuun

Then would that mean that the hatchlings would wake up as well? And do the dragons talk with the companions?

Then would that mean that the hatchlings would wake up as well? And do the dragons talk with the companions?

Yes, they would wake up.

Well, what ELSE would they do? Sit and stare at each other?

Wow. Mouse, I love your first Oliver post.

If everybody who's gonna post DID post...then when I have time, I will wake...the creatures. Remember, dragons won't attack, because then the world would end. Dun dun duuuuun

Good, I had felt I'd overdone it with the 'knowing his partner' and the butt-load of dialogue, but... *shrugs*

Good, I had felt I'd overdone it with the 'knowing his partner' and the butt-load of dialogue, but... *shrugs*

more is good, when it comes to writing. as long as it isn't repetitive.

If applications are still being accepted:

Character sheet

Username:Drakessis

Char.Name: Nike

Apperance: She is often seen wearing a T-Shirt with jeans and sneakers- dressed like a tomboy, basically. Nike is 4'9 and has a relatively normal body type. She still wears bracelets and necklaces, though. She has brown hair with red tips down to her shoulder blades and olive-colored eyes.

Personality: Nike can become a little shy when it comes to unfamiliar people or things. Around anyone who makes her acquaintance, she is friendly and somewhat eccentric. She feels more sympathy towards animals and dragons than people, though. She loves animals of all sorts. She also listens to music nearly constantly and plays a guitar in her spare time. Nike has no attraction to either gender.

History: She was raised by her parents along with her two female cousins, whose parents died in a car accident. It doesn't bother them much, but they're still sad about it. She finds it hard to relate to them and doesn't really enjoy talking to them. Nike has no siblings.

Her cousins are 16 year old stereotypical girls, obsessing over boys and fashion and stuff. They both have female Nilia Pygmies they use like purse dogs.

Dragon: user posted image -male mutt dragon (unknown lineage), breathes an odd black-ish flame that freezes what it hits. This is his adult form.

Other: She always carries around a yo-yo because she sometimes has a hard time staying occupied. She usually mutters stuff to herself, but not in a dark way. She just enjoys her own company- when she's not arguing with herself. Her family owns a Howler Drake named Wolfy.

Tell me if I need to change anything- I'm new to this.

Thanks!

Edit: 4/19 Added some extra sturf. 🐉

Edited by Drakessis

more is good, when it comes to writing. as long as it isn't repetitive.

Exactly, Alexander.

*stares into your soul*

That looks good to me, Drake

well, this is kinda dead. We'll need to check with Esko what's gonna happen with this

Don't think it'll last any longer then this. We will try to post, but me thinks every ody else left. Well, maybe Mousie and Alex are still around, but not sure about the others...

OH censorkip.gif !! I never noticed the new sheet! I am so sorry guys!

If the player is still interested, I will PM them and ask. I hope so, I like that sheet

I'm still around~

I believe they do unless something happened to the dragon to where they don't have it anymore, I could be slightly off though.

Edited by DarknessDragon197

That's good then, I really like your character~ As for being accepted that's up to Esko but I'm sure he'll add you in rather soon since he took a liking to the sheet.

If applications are still being accepted:

Character sheet

Username:Drakessis

Char.Name: Nike

Apperance: She is often seen wearing a T-Shirt with jeans and sneakers- dressed like a tomboy, basically. Nike is 4'9 and has a relatively normal body type. She still wears bracelets and necklaces, though. She has brown hair with red tips down to her shoulder blades and olive-colored eyes.

Personality: Nike can become a little shy when it comes to unfamiliar people or things. Around anyone who makes her acquaintance, she is friendly and somewhat eccentric. She feels more sympathy towards animals and dragons than people, though. She loves animals of all sorts. She also listens to music nearly constantly and plays a guitar in her spare time. Nike has no attraction to either gender.

History: She was raised by her parents along with her two female cousins, whose parents died in a car accident. It doesn't bother them much, but they're still sad about it. She finds it hard to relate to them and doesn't really enjoy talking to them. Nike has no siblings.

Her cousins are 16 year old stereotypical girls, obsessing over boys and fashion and stuff. They both have female Nilia Pygmies they use like purse dogs.

Dragon: user posted image -male mutt dragon (unknown lineage), breathes an odd black-ish flame that freezes what it hits. This is his adult form.

Other: She always carries around a yo-yo because she sometimes has a hard time staying occupied. She usually mutters stuff to herself, but not in a dark way. She just enjoys her own company- when she's not arguing with herself. Her family owns a Howler Drake named Wolfy.

Tell me if I need to change anything- I'm new to this.

Thanks!

Edit: 4/19 Added some extra sturf. 🐉

Accepted! Awesome dergun BTW

Yes, unless something happened, everybody has a dragon

LET'S GET BACK INTO THIS!! AFTER I FINISH THE DREADED HOMEWORK

Accepted!  Awesome dergun BTW

Yes, unless something happened, everybody has a dragon

LET'S GET BACK INTO THIS!! AFTER I FINISH THE DREADED HOMEWORK

Thanks! I used Wyndbain's Dragon creator on Deviantart. Woot!

Edit: Wait, can I start now, or do I have to be added to the main thread first?

Edited by Drakessis

Just start. I will get to this when I can

Yus

EDIT: Should I make Tak a creepy Tak (SNK)

Edited by SULDhasno

Go for it

But Sasha does not exist here xd.png

So no boys for her to crush on

Likely not making her here tho

I may have edited Ollie's first post a bit to be more descriptive

Not much though

What happened to this Esko

Uh

It was too early for anyone to care to revive it?