Esko

No Mistakes OCC thread

Things are updated! We just need the RP thread cleaned, set up, some character sheets in, and we are good to go!

Sup, Esko.

Character sheet

Username:MyaMouse

Char.Name: Toralei Katriene

Apperance: Tora

Personality: She's a paradox. A nerdy tomboy. She's smart and loves to read (Braille of course), but also is kind of mean and sporty. She gets by but she's embarrassed of being blind. She can't see at all, but that just helps her even more with hearing, feeling, smelling, and the sixth sense for danger she has. She's kind in her own way, but mostly to younger children. She's bi although has a preference towards boys.

History: Eh. Well, most wi be RP'd, but here's something that stands out.

When she was 10, she was taking her baby nephew for a walk in his stroller, but he undid the belt and got out. She didn't notice at first, but she heard a car coming and could tell that Lico wasn't there. She turned and ran toward the 3-year-old, whom she could hear was screaming because of the car, picking him up and throwing him out of the way. She got hit by the car.

Dragon: Black

Other: She was born with a condition that makes her eyes deteriorate over time. By the time she was 10 she could barely see and everything was a blur. She's completely blind now.

ESKO! I has a good picture for your character I think... Here.~

Haha I love it! Can I use it?

Edit: SO SAD I LOVE HER. accepted :3

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Only reason for what? I like her character. It has a good amount of detail and personality description

Why else would I look up boys with black hair and green eyes?

That's the only reason I would look up anime boys with black hair and green eyes.

Edit: Alex the magi in your sig..... Is that who I think it is?

Edited by MyaMouse

Edit: Alex the magi in your sig..... Is that who I think it is?

DAt magi do.. who does these for you?

I KNEW IT!

This is gonna turn into another of our chatty threads now that I'm here, isn't it?

Well remind me to practice drawing DC dragons. I've got a project that I'll never finish because I'm too lazy to draw Tulv, Harley as human and Deki as dragon, but I can't draw Dragons. 'Specially DC ones. And curly hair. Dang it, why did I have to pick such a hard art project?!?!

Sup esko.

Character sheet

Username: SULDhasno

Char.Name: Hinata Kiyonaga

Apperance: Has short, cropped black hair, and brown eyes. Normally wears a white jumper and jeans, with a khaki sweater or a blue shirt underneath. He is of average build and height, and is quite skinny.

Personality: He is a quiet person, and generally doesn't speak unless if talked to. However, he is a kind and approachable person, and rarely gets annoyed at others.

History: He was brought up from a very young age by his foster parents, as his parents died in a car accident, leaving only a large fortune behind. In those days his grandfather would often visit, bringing not only sweets but lots of tales of heroes and monsters. He loved listening to his grandfather's stories. He especially liked the stories about dragons, whom his grandfather described as fantastic, majestic creatures. This made him look forward to the day when he could finally get his own dragon.

Dragon: Blusang Lindwurm (Because I probably am not going to get one in the future)

Edited by SULDhasno

Hey kid.

Here is how things work for those guys: you ask to see one, I show it to you, and you decide. Hurricane is already on one of the past pages since I showed him to Alex to compare with another. You can ask for another one.

Notice: a new Holy dragon is REALESED in DV2! I might edit it into the list soon.

Eh, so there's Baltia here, plus Zeditha with Mia ~ Do the dragons have to be DC dragons? Baltia's a Dark Myst Pygmy regardless, but it influences whetherr I have to choose for Zeditha.

I said that. You can make your own. Hell, I even accept from other games and such. After all, the Legend Dragons are from a phone game!

It said that in the OP. That makes me start to think you didn't read the whole thing.

Esko, your thread has been cleaned. Sorry for the delays, the storms here have been wrecking the internet as well as my recent school trip without internet at all have kept me busy.

Awesome!

Edit: SULD, you need to beef up your sheet more then that. It seems like every section is one line. Come on, I know you can do better then that. How does your character feel about dragons? How tall is he? Is his hair long or short? If you don't want to describe your character, then feel free to cheat with a picture. I did that as well.

Really? Is that it for the history? The history is more then the family. Was his life perfect? Well, I won't let that slide either. Was he rich or poor? Did he have any pets? Did his parents allow it? Come on, that practically looks like an empty sheet.

Fix these things and we will continue.

Notice: my phone decided to break, so I don't have pictures of the Legend Dragons unless I find a realizable source to get them.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Oh, I read the entire post, I just forgot. And I'm too lazy to go back and look because my ipad can be a complete censorkip.gif sometimes.