Esko

No Mistakes OCC thread

Kind of.

Esko, not really. And I'll just make another character, then.

Character sheet

Username:MyaMouse

Char.Name: Oliver Alistaire

Apperance: Floofy dirty blond hair, blue eyes, about 6' 2", and tends to wear gray t-shirts. Now that it's winter, he wears a black jacket and a gray beanie, as well as baggy black cargo pants and these silver sneakers with blue streaks. He is of average weight, although he looks like a tall kid. He's slightly thinner than a boy of his age and weight but it's genetics, man.

Personality: Can't I just make it RP'd?

History: Oliver was born to a STF member, a woman by the name of Alicia, who also had a Guardian dragon. At one point the Guardian had an egg and Alicia and her dragon grew more and more distant to the point where Alicia couldn't take it anymore and left the egg in a cave with the father. Alicia left the STF, loyal Guardian still with her, and Oliver's life began to tumble from there. Oliver's father and mother broke up, they weren't married, and Alicia soon began dating again. A few years ago, when he was 12, his mother married another retired STF member, her partner to be exact, a dark-haired and skinned man named Zane. He now lives with his 2-year-old half-sister named Mia, mother, and stepfather.

Dragon: Oliver's dragon that he picked was a baby Guardian, the son of his mother's dragon, whom he named Echo Silver.

Other:

Edited by MyaMouse

One question.

Other: He's got

Got what?

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Hoping to join in, here's my form:

Character sheet

Username: DarknessDragon197

Character Name: Crimson Yoru

Appearance: Crimson is 5'2 exact in height, with a rather slender, hourglass shaped figure of a body. Her eyes are a dark, reddish brown color that compliment her slightly rounded framed face. Hair style is long, silky black color that fades into red at the tips with a series of layers throughout, length exceeding no longer than her middle back. Crimson's choice of clothing consists of T-shirts and jeans with an occasion of a jacket if its cold enough.

Personality: Crimson is naturally shy around people she doesn't know and tends to separate herself until she feels comfortable enough to engage with them. Once acquainted, she's rather outgoing and loyal to her friends and will go out of her way to make their day. Though at times she can appear harsh or stubborn when it comes to things she disagrees with or doesn't want to do. Her sexual preference is neutral or in other words bisexual, and pays more attention to personality than to looks.

History: Ever since Crimson was younger she was always fascinated with dragons, always wanting to know more about the magnificent creatures. Every chance she'd get she would always sketch them out and admire her works. Crimson lived a rather happy life until it slowly began to tumble downhill. When she was seven her life changed when her parents got divorced and soon later remarried other people. She experienced harsh bullying from other kids and slowly shut herself out from everyone. Living with her mother soon changed as well, her step-father became abusive towards her and so she sought out a better life with her blood father, who soon gained custody over her. Since then she slowly began to piece herself back together once more, but memories from her past still haunt her mind to this day.

Dragon: Golden Wyvern

Other: None

If anything needs to be fixed let me know~ Also, due to busy lifestyle it can make replying slightly difficult at times but I can post the best I can and will inform ahead of time if I will be gone for a while.

Love it!

Gonna add you to the list soon. Start anytime you can and want to ^-^

Just one leetle problem with the first post.

All the dragons are hibernating. It is winter

Are they gonna wake up once they come out or something? When will they wake up?

Nice profile pic

Edited by SULDhasno

I will time skip to a few weeks later, in the spring. Then, they will wake up.

So cute! Its a fluffy puppy!

A WOLF. An awesome WOLF

Would'ja just keep non-roleplay stuff out of the thread? This is what you got temp-banned for, Alex!

Is Oliver accepted now?

Edited by MyaMouse

One problem.

Keep in mind that NOBODY ever releases their dragons because, remember, they are pretty much destined together. So that would make human and dragon both feel empty and depressed as long as they're separated.

The dragon will want to stay forever. So the dragon would get the wise side of the depression, but the human will also get depressed. Most likeley, even if the human released the dragon, they would surely reunite.

Ah yes, I made an edit shortly after I posted due to catching the error but its fixed now.

Can I? :3

Username: zamboza

Char.Name: Avixiam Ackernyth (call him Avi)

Apperance: 1.54m tall, purple eyes, middle-length brown hair. He always looks like ready to take on an adventure, with a happy smirk on his face and self-confident pose. Avi wears a t-shirt that matches his eyes, a thin, black jacket, pair of jeans, black-white sneakers and a black-white checkered scarf around his neck.

Personality: Avi is very self-confident, which sometimes leads him to dangerous situations - one might call him reckless. He is kind of altruistic, yet he always tries to choose an option that is both good for himself and his friends. Speaking of which - it's hard for him to find friends, but if he actually gets closer to someone, he is very loyal to him. He is also more of a night-lover.

History: Avixiam comes from a family of Ackernyths - who are well known of their... controversial... ways of breeding and raising dragons. His parents thought of him as another one who will continue their ways, yet fate would that he was a black ship in the family. He hates what his family was doing - forcing dragons to breed and to train, doing everything just to keep them "the best". Nevertheless, he hides it from the parents - he keeps a fake smile when his parents tell him about new ways to force dragons to do something and he pretends he is listening, while what he really does is thinking on how could he help all those poor creatures.

Dragon: Purple male nebula dragon - has constellation of Virgo as a pattern on it's wings

Other: ---

Hm...abusing dragons. As long as there was no human-dragon bloodshed, then the world wouldn't have ended already.

Otherwise, good!

A note to all roleplayers: Eventually, you will need to name your dragons. No questions asked.

Hm...abusing dragons. As long as there was no human-dragon bloodshed, then the world wouldn't have ended already.

I thought of the abusing as more like... not caring about the dragon that one is linked to, just thinking about oneself and doing everything it takes to make one's dragon better than the others. Something like that is acceptable?

Sure! It doesn't end the world, so...yeah! Make your post anytime!

Just note: all the dragons are hibernating, it is the middle of winter, and one noise can echo through the cave

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

one nose

I think you meant 'noise', but that makes me picture a spectral nose bouncing off walls and going around bouncing off dragons. xd.png

And also quite creepy xd.png Nevertheless, brilliant idea - phantom nose xd.png

Oh stop it. Get over the typo. It is done with