Esko

No Mistakes OCC thread

Awesome!

Edit: SULD, you need to beef up your sheet more then that. It seems like every section is one line. Come on, I know you can do better then that. How does your character feel about dragons? How tall is he? Is his hair long or short? If you don't want to describe your character, then feel free to cheat with a picture. I did that as well.

Really? Is that it for the history? The history is more then the family. Was his life perfect? Well, I won't let that slide either. Was he rich or poor? Did he have any pets? Did his parents allow it? Come on, that practically looks like an empty sheet.

Fix these things and we will continue.

Notice: my phone decided to break, so I don't have pictures of the Legend Dragons unless I find a realizable source to get them.

Making me cry so much... Will edit. When I can.

Making me cry so much... Will edit. When I can.

Making you cry? *sigh* I am just giving you critique. There is barely anything there. You really need to beef it up if you want to join this. I can't accept it the way it is now. Please fix it and we can continue. There is nothing to cry about.

Yeah I know it's not acceptable right now (Remember, this kind of is the first RP where I have to do a detailed character sheet, so it would probably not do any good the first time round). Anyway, what exactly will the characters be doing after the get their dragons?

EDIT: And as for pictures, do you guys just search up a character in some anime or something, or is there some kind of collection of pictures on a website somewhere? And don't worry Esko, I'm not done fixing my sheet yet.

Edited by SULDhasno

Okay. Understood. HOWEVER, as you grow in skill, I will give you chances to grow that personality at random times. The history looks good. If you want a name, find a name here. It DOES say Fantasy name generators, but real life names can be found there too.

The characters will probably be about to get their dragons. Don't worry. I have it aaaalllll figured out.

Okay, pictures. I allow both descriptions AND/Or pictures. I recommend Tinypic and Photobucket. Those sites have some great ones. And don't feel restricted to anime pictures! I accept both. Though, if you want to use anime pics, go ahead, I just know that some people prefer one over the other. And I reccomend these two sites because they are one of the few sites I know of that is allowed on my iPad so I can view it.

That is all I can think of. Okay, if you want a Legend Dragon, I will try my hardest to find a pic, I i doubt I will, since I only found good ones for DV1. So yeah.

Side note: the dragons shall hatch as mere hatchlings. Maybe a few weeks hatched? Dunno.

Extremley important notice! This will start in the wintertime, when dragons are hibernating! And most likely, unless your character is a new student, then everybody will know each other! Thank you.

Alrighty, much better. I will accept it when you specify if you want a Legend Dragon or not. If you want the Bluesang and not a Legend, then that is perfectly fine. I really wish the phone didn't break down on me...

Anyways, the only pic I have right now that is free is Hurricane. I can dig up his picture if you want.

Whaaaaat?! When did this get accepted? And why do I have no memory of making a character? Ah, this is what I get for making a character that doesn't act like me in the unapproved stage of an RP.

This got accepted a while ago. Trust me, I was taken by surprise when it was moved! Now things are set up properly, and lemme check if your character is up there.

Edit: yup, she is there. If you want to make any changes, let me know now.

I just need a few sheets in, and we can start. If the sheets don't come in my Thursday at the latest, I will start this without those people.

I know Zeditha is joining, Alex is joining, and I need final confirmation from SULD on whether he wants a Legend Dragon or the Bluesang. Then, we can start smile.gif

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

ALEX. I asked you for edits, you said you would, yet never sent another pm and never posted here with your improved sheet. I let SULD sorta easy because he is somewhat new to this jazz. You, Alex...*sigh*

Have the sheet ready by Thursday for critique, and we may start

Ah, that's right, I based her off of Beanie... Mmmrm, I gotta practice then I remember now.

Ok, here is this.

Edited.

Username: Alexander_Drake

Char.Name: Alex

Apperance: Bleach Blonde, crew-cut hair, pale skin free of blemishes, practically pencil thin, tall, and wears anything darker than navy blue. Has blue eyes.

Personality: Mostly antisocial, occasionally opens up to others with a crazy idea, absolutely adores dragons with all his heart.

History: An average lifestyle, not much that is special.

Dragon: Valefor the Legend Dragon

Other: Also wished he had a pet dog.

(Build and weight are "Practically pencil thin", just so you know. My character is like a stick figure. Unless you want a number of pounds for weight.)

Edited by Alexander_Drake

*facepalm.* okay, here we go.

What about height? Build? Weight? That goes in Apperance too. His eye color? Where did that go? Come on. Add these and I can accept you. However, as I gain more skills, this rp will become more literate. So, I will open up opportunities for you to improve your sheet.

I hope to start with you soon smile.gif

Argh, Esko, if you accept that and not SULD's I.. Arrrgh....

Well never mind then! You posted around the same time as I saw it.. No, I don't trust your judgement much, but you can't blame me...

Edited by MyaMouse

Mouse, some clarification.

I just need SULD's decision on whether to choose a Legend Dragon or the Blusang. I only have Hurricane's pic because my phone broke down, and it was the device with most-all the Legend Dragon pics on it -__-. So yeah.

Alright! I can add you to the list! Gimme a sec

Okay, what is it? I added you to the list already

Checking my sheet. It is- Hinata Kiyonaga

I watch wayyyy to much anime, that's why I love Japanese names. biggrin.gif

Edited by SULDhasno

Yeah, but correct me if I am wrong, Hinata is a girl name.

Fine enough, though keep in mind that that sheet is at it's minimum quality right now. Over time, I shall grant you chances to correct it. Lemme CP this into the thing.

Yeah, but correct me if I am wrong, Hinata is a girl name.

Not really. I know several male characters that are called Hinata (e.g. Angel Beats, Haikyuu if I spelt that right)

EDIT: Also, I checked the Beings you need to know, and for the ??? character being plural, I am guessing that they are some antagonist group. If that is the case, then maybe it would be better if some were NPCs?

Edited by SULDhasno

Nah. I gotz a plan. The ??? Isn't anybody jusssst yet. Wait a little while, and the answer shall come out

Also, the 'they' and 'them' actually are used sometimes for somebody with no gender or who's gender is not revealed. Not a group, a person.

Edit: in, but I swear, every time that name comes up, I am gonna imagine a shy girl from Naruto.

So Zed planned on coming in. If she doesn't get her sheet in by Sunday, I will either play Baltia myself or remove her from the 'Beings you should probably know about' list.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf