Alexander_Drake

YAAD OOC Thread

I have a human coming in lol. A human who can use the power of souls. Hint why he has a soul traveling around with him. I have this really awesome but messed up backstory for him.

Also, making new characters might be good AND not good. As Blade said, when the main story gets rolling again, we will have characters on our hands. Well, the group is split up anyway, so continue the story, and when the others come back, we have them meet up again! This will not die!

We could Rp the other side of this: The girl, her Magi dragon, and their allies. I WILL be Rping the girl and the Magi dragon a bit, to give them names and personalities, so be up for it. Evaline is the name of the girl, so look for that as the underlined name at the start of my posts.

I'm not sure what I could do on the other side; I guess I could play as another dragon she raised, but I'm not even sure if there are others beside the Magi. tongue.gif If there are though, I might consider introducing another character. Maybe a lurking dragon of some type. xd.png I have yet to do a character who usually slinks about, pondering to itself.

AHA

AHAHAHA

AAAAHAHAHA

It's all playing out. I have it now. Only thing is.. Pyro, can you do me a favor and make Mira holler that she should be in charge?

Olay, found time to post on my phone. Going to sleep soon, but still.

PLOT TWIST: maybe the girl also wants to capture the figure I introduced because he is of importance?

Oopsies, I gave the gender...

Oh yeah, here's the fixed Black Tea Dragon, Alex. tongue.gif

-https://i.imgur.com/8BtrWug.png

It's a very minute fix, but if you're weird like me you'll notice it EVERY TIME! xd.png

All right, so originally, when Blade was going to flee like a coward(gives a reproving look to her own character), I was going to have her go through this whole process that would toughen her up and make her somewhat... I dunno, scary? xd.png

Anyway, here was my grand scheme.

Once Blade fled, her(and whoever might chase her down, I used Alex as a template because why not xd.png) would be caught in a mountain blizzard and black out in the midst of it(freezing to death, etc., etc...), but there is an Ice/Frostbite dragon clan nearby, and a border patrol finds them. The Ice Dragon Queen that leads the clan has this propaganda that Frostbite Dragons are impure, but Ice Dragons are the purest and other dragons must be purged. To purge enemy dragons that crossed into the clan's territory, they'd be shoved into a sort of icy gladiator pit and forced to fight with the clan's criminals. Most dragons don't make it, but Blade(and whoever follows her) manage to survive. The Queen had taken her egg, and when she saw their power, she bribes them to join her side using the egg. That's when Blade goes through the whole toughening/scary-fying process and becomes a soldier, than has a "Woe is Me" moment that makes her reflect on things and realize what she had done. I didn't think up much after that, but you're free to use the idea, though I might still RP as one of the clan members.

Sorry for the congealed post. xd.png I'm on a call with a friend, and I don't do well with the whole typing/talking multitask.

Skwerl, (Edit: Harley) didn't actually run, she was teleported-ed by Deki.

Edited by MyaMouse

HAHA I MIGHT BUT I ALREADY HAVE CHARACTER SHEETS FOR OTHER RPS THAT NEED TO BE MADE SO YEAH

Edit: Wolf ears and tail? I have the perfect character design for that!

yeah I know I am obsessed with Brave Trials on my phone somebody halp

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

HAHA I MIGHT BUT I ALREADY HAVE CHARACTER SHEETS FOR OTHER RPS THAT NEED TO BE MADE SO YEAH

LIKE NIGHT PACK? I'M DOING THAT TOO RIGHT NOW.

WHY ARE WE TALKING IN ALL CAPS?