EnchantingMiracle

Please delete/lock. Being remade~Inactive

This is strictly for talking about the Wolf Pack Roleplay. No other topics should be discussed here.

I fixed the images that didn't work, along with changing the colors for Andrai and Kielia. (Still don't know how to spell it correctly.)

IMPORTANT: I will be inactive during my Christmas break, so someone may have to roleplay my characters (at least Midnight...) So the RP can finally get started :3

Sorry for the inconvenience

Edited by EnchantingMiracle

EM, I can take Midnight for you while you're gone, if needed.

Also, Harmony isn't on the hunt, she's just out and about, but may meet up with the group once they catch the deer.

Anyways, who wants to interact with Nuntis?

EDIT: But I will be gone for a few days around Christmas, returning on the night of the 28th.

Edited by 20mia08

I may be a bit inactive around Christmas since the rest of my family will be home and visiting and we may see a movie on Christmas Day but I'll try to post something if I can later in the evening on one of those days.

I also edited my more recent post to add another post as Max and a beginning post as Aurora.

I'm also going to be kind of inactive during the Christmas break (but will still be able to post) but will be inactive during the 25th-28th. I'll probably be able to be more active again when the New Year comes around. Sorry for the inconvenience guys! sad.gif

Thanks for the updates everyone! Mia, I'll hand Midnight over to you.( While I'm gone)Thank you.

I'll post again in about a half hour

you're welcome Enchanting happy.gif

@ Mia: Nuntis can talk to Max since she's still in the cave and being comforted by little Aurora.

Max's color: #FF8000

Aurora's color: gray

Edited by redfox

Alright, he went to chat. He's a humorous and immature guy, though he will eventually mature.

Nuntis went to see Zyke as well, let's see how this goes. <3

EDIT:

Also, you (EM) should ask some mod or someone to clean the RP of all the critique posts, and get yourself a "reserved" post.

Edited by 20mia08

will post in a minute. have a question about Aurora and when she can start talking since I don't want her to start doing that before being criticized that she can't do that; at 4 weeks (24 days) can she talk now or will that happen when she's a bit older?

Edited by redfox

okay smile.gif

edit: can Aurora treat Avion like a brother figure, Mia?

Edited by redfox

I'll wait a little for the den to clear out somewhat before I attempt any interactions, unless someone else wants to get on Shrike's butt and tell him to do something useful.

I'll wait a little for the den to clear out somewhat before I attempt any interactions, unless someone else wants to get on Shrike's butt and tell him to do something useful.

Can you go bug Andrai? Me needs somethingy to do...

Can you go bug Andrai? Me needs somethingy to do...

Sure thing!

@ 002: Max is only a little disappointed and sad and also not crying and it's just a temporary thing so it'll pass. she had wanted to be closer to Ace for a bit but I guess I'll have to come up with something else for them to be closer later. Hope you don't take this comment the wrong way; just thought I'd mention that happy.gif.

Mouse, Max is talking to Avion and Faolan; Ace is at the entrance but it's fine since I figured out what you meant and also Max is on Nuntis' side so she'll be safe for him to talk to once she's free.

@ 002: Max is only a little disappointed and sad and also not crying and it's just a temporary thing so it'll pass. she had wanted to be closer to Ace for a bit but I guess I'll have to come up with something else for them to be closer later. Hope you don't take this comment the wrong way; just thought I'd mention that happy.gif.

Mouse, Max is talking to Avion and Faolan; Ace is at the entrance but it's fine since I figured out what you meant and also Max is on Nuntis' side so she'll be safe for him to talk to once she's free.

Starts with an "a," close enough for a first clueless post in my book!

Thanks for telling me though. Just lazy to fix.

Edited by MyaMouse

that's why I said that I knew what you meant and you're welcome smile.gif

Oh no that's alright! smile.gif

When Faolan thought 'We don’t need cry-babies in the pack' it was just like a side comment or you could even call it a metaphor. He also didn't know how erm...sad/disappointed Max and also didn't know it was a temporary thing so he kind of just spoke what was on his mind, if that makes any sense? Lol, I suck at explaining things.

So yeah, sorry if there was any confusing points in my latest post unsure.gif

that's fine and I also edited both posts a bit so that she was sad about something else instead of not being chosen to hunt but it's fine since I'll just go with it later when I post in there again.

Ahh! I'm so sorry for making you edit your posts! sad.gif

I didn't realise how important the situation was!

I put in my characters through PM. Would anyone want to be sisters with the beta female or with any of my characters? smile.gif

Im having my beta female and my omega to be siblings, anyone can join and make it a trio. They just have to be closer to the beta than the omega.

And if my characters get accepted, any male would could be with the mother wolf im making.

Edited by Tiga

Ahh! I'm so sorry for making you edit your posts! sad.gif

I didn't realise how important the situation was!

it wasn't a problem at all to edit them a bit so it's fine and it wasn't important. I just thought it would be better to make her a bit sad at something else other than the hunting.

Enchanting said that she may take time to put these in the character post, and told me to somehow let everyone know of my characters. Here they are:

Username: Tiga

Character name: Orion

Nickname: (optional) Ori, friends only.

Mate/crush: Faolan

Family: (Father, mother, siblings... Can be deceased) Torak (Brother) Parents both deceased.

Personality: Orion is known for energy, particular during the night. She is very fast on her paws, and her reflexes are quick and sharp. She has the deadly combination of both intelligence and strength, making any animal on the receiving end of her, dead. Orion is friendly, however still keeps the wolves in line. She is generally sweet, but has a hatred towards omegas. She believes they were put in that position for a reason, and should be treated not like equals. She is funny and has good advice, and loves pups, but doesn't ones of her own. Her brother is Torak, however she acts like he is nothing to her, and just like another omega. No wolf would of known that they are related until she spoke of him, because of the way she treats him. She is an excellent hunter, and a formidable fighter, however her fighting skills are not the best.

Appearance: Orion is a beautiful wolf, with silky white fur and sharp golden eyes. The only thing is that along her sides are small patches of black and brown, like dark stars against a white night's sky. Her legs are long and her muscle is compact, and she moves with grace and elegance.

History: Orion was born and raised in normal pack life. Born with siblings, she lead a normal life, become a good asset to her pack. She and her brother, Torak were inseparable. They both moved as one, hunting together, and fighting together. They were a a strong wolf combined. However after Torak's disappearance of 7 months, she grew harsher. She was super friendly and greeted all the omegas, and loved every wolf, and they all loved her. After the disappearance, she literally spat on the omegas, and sometimes snapped at the wolfs in her pack. When Torak returned, half starved and literally dead on paws, instead of the warm embrace every wolf was expecting from her, she turned a blind eye to him. [iMAGE]

Siding with: Nuntis

Other: She calls Torak her "former brother" and doesnt allow him to call her by her nickname. She doesnt know that he is on the same side as him.

Character name: Torak

Nickname: (optional) Tor, friends only.

Mate/crush: Always keeps an eye on Harmony.

Family: (Father, mother, siblings... Can be deceased) Orion (Sister) Parents, both deceased. Robin (Mate/NPC), Koda (Son)

Personality: An independent wolf who keeps to himself, Torak is a shell of his former self. He is a wolf who hardly speaks, muttering a "thanks" or "yeah" here and there. He usually stays around the edges of camp, keeping a silent eye on the pups who might go stray, or any incoming predators that may come near. However once a wolf of higher rank comes near, he immediately looks down, his tail dropping and moves asode. If you happen to try and get through the quiet outer shell, you can find a troubled wolf, wanting his sister ti recognise him once again.

Appearance: Torak is a brown and red wolf, with tints of gray with a white underbelly. His eyes are a dangerous yellow, which are always in a narrowed gaze. Like the rest of his family, he has long limbs. His fur is usually in a mess, he tries to groom it every day, but it always seems to be a mess. He also has several cuts and a few bruises along his body. [iMAGE]

History: He and his sister were like twins. They made the perfect wolf. He was one of the best fighters, she one of the best hunters. They matched each other. Until, on a hunting trip, humans had captured him. It was during a harsh winter, and they thought he was a neglected tame wolf, and took him to a zoo. He remained there for five months, however he never accepted the humans. He never ate the meat they offered him, and they eventually had to subdue him every two days or so and feed him the meat. He was hostile to the humans, when they eventually decided to release him, as a female wolf recently had a litter of pups. The humans decided that more tame wolves were needed then the hostile one Torak was. Behind dropped in an unknown area, Torak journeyed as a loner, one time he had joined a pack for a few weeks as they travelled to a new home. During that time, he found a mate, Robin and had a litter of pups. Before he left,s eh told him to take one of the pups with him. Then after one month of travelling, he found the pack. The pup was placed to join the ranks, and Torak was forced to join the omegas, with harsh words from his sister. He never told anyone where he was for the seven months he disappeared.

Siding with: Nuntis

Other: He knows that his sister is siding with Nuntis, and so is he. He will need to try and regain the friendship from her.

Character name: Crimson

Nickname: (optional) Crim, Cri

Mate/crush: Unknown Male

Family: (Father, mother, siblings... Can be deceased) Her mate (Alive?), Parents (Deceased), Unknown Siblings.

Personality: Crimson is fiercely protective, and has a strong mother figure. She is usually gentle and takes care of the whole pack, including omegas and higher ranks alike. However since pregnant, she will do anything to protect her future pups, including to move sides in the pack. She isn't much of a hunter or fighter, but is very intelligent, she knows what to do, when, why and with who.

Appearance: She is a beautiful wolf, with curves and a slim body. Her fur is a snow white, with bright, radiant splashes of red and deep brown and grey. Her eyes are a warm amber, like liquid amber dotted with flecks of gold. [iMAGE]

History: Crimson was born into the pack, and was raised like a normal wolf. Her mother died when she was still a pup, killed on a hunting trip by a starving bear. Her father took care of her, until he went for a border run in the morning and never returned. Stories from several wolves have told of humans taking wolves from any pack, some have returned, some haven't. She doesn't want to believe these stories of her father taken, but her brain always tells her it was what happened.

Siding with: Midnight, but acts neutral, to protect her future pups. She may abandon Midnight and join Nuntis or keep with Midnight, depending on which should would protect her and her pups.

Other:

Character name: Koda

Nickname: (optional) No nickname

Mate/crush: None

Family: (Father, mother, siblings... Can be deceased) Robin (Mother/NPC), Torak (Father)

Personality: A typical pup of his age, extremely excitable and hyper, he may border the line of annoying. He always tries to "help" out the older wolves, often failing, but he is too cute to be shouted out. He loves to take naps as well but is very adventurous. However he would never dare to leave camp, and is very dependant on his pack.

Appearance: Koda has long, white fur with light grey patches. He has an amber eye on his right, and an ice blue on his left. He is very self conscious of his eyes, but many assure him he is pretty. [iMAGE]

History: The only history that he and the pack knows (excluding his father) is that he was the only surviving pup out of a litter, that Torak picked up on his journey. He says that his parents and siblings were killed by a bear, where in reality they are alive and well.

Siding with: He doesn't know who "Midnite" and "Nontise" is.

Other:

They somehow link with each other (was an accident), even if the connection isnt very obvious.

Edited by Tiga

Just to let you know, Koda's picture is of a Fox, I believe, and Crimson may be a coyote. (;

Just to let you know, Koda's picture is of a Fox, I believe, and Crimson may be a coyote. (;

Oh i didnt know that, I simply searched up wolf in the google images engine. If Enchanting doesn't approve, i'll change them.