EnchantingMiracle

Please delete/lock. Being remade~Inactive

Being an omega he'll need someone to order him to come along and do something useful, and sure. Spark a bit of tension between sides while we're at it, perhaps. I don't know what Myamouse will have to do when she returns but hopefully I won't be leaving her in the dust too much?

Hold on, I'll add onto my current post...

EDIT:

Alright, added. I'll post once more later if someone else posts, I've got Basketball practice. (Yay, during Christmas break....)

Edited by 20mia08

Technically he's a loner currently. That's the problem. He can't just start taking orders from someone for no reason.

... right? Okay, I'll think about it. Probably a chance encounter with the ones on patrol.

He doesn't have to start out as a loner, most are starting out by waking up. He could be the wolf attacking Harmony. x3 (But who would do that to sweet 'lil her? <3)

He doesn't have to start out as a loner, most are starting out by waking up. He could be the wolf attacking Harmony. x3 (But who would do that to sweet 'lil her? <3)

That's... something I had not considered, actually. laugh.gif

And no, Torque isn't the violent type.

Edited by Brotato

I suggest having him wake up or return from hunting. ^.^

Nuntis won't be roleplayed a bit until Tiga, redfox, or rampaging post again, since they just need to set out.

I suggest having him wake up or return from hunting. ^.^

Nuntis won't be roleplayed a bit until Tiga, redfox, or rampaging post again, since they just need to set out.

Ill have him wake up and follow Shrike, how's that?

Edited by Brotato

That's fine with me, then they can actually leave.

Alright, posted.

I figured I'd make Torque a little, erm, difficult.

That's always good for a few laughs. xd.png

Myamouse seems to have disappeared for the time being so we're being left behind rather a bit... I'm at a loss as to what to do for now. Have someone else barge into the conversation and take Shrike for a run?

I was working on a post and then I fell asleep.

*headdesk*

I was working on a post and then I fell asleep.

*headdesk*

Burning the midnight oil eh?

It's okay. laugh.gif

Edited by Brotato

Burning the midnight oil eh?

It's okay. laugh.gif

Pretty much. And now I'm still tired. I should just not stay up.

Y'know though, two days isn't disappearing.

Pretty much. And now I'm still tired. I should just not stay up.

Y'know though, two days isn't disappearing.

Coming from someone who has had to bare severe insomnia, chug sleeping pills and have constant headaches for several months as a teenager, I can write an entire essay on how many people underestimate the value of a good night's sleep.

Don't burn yourself out, Amara. Rest up, soon. laugh.gif

I am loving the prospect of a potential war scenario between the rival sisters.

It's a plot element I haven't seen in a while. Hope it works out smashingly!

Edited by Brotato

Oh my glob, I'm so sorry to keep you guys waiting! You should've started the hunting patrol without me, although seeing as you're all kind souls you didn't. I'm so glad that you guys waited for me, all these Christmas parties and family catch-ups are really taking their toll on me.

Well I should stop talking now and start posting

Uh, Miss Tiga, you... Uh...

Kieila was calling Koda... Maybe you didn't read it, or you forgot, but she wanted someone to talk to other than her jerkface brother... Pfft.

Uh, Miss Tiga, you... Uh...

Kieila was calling Koda... Maybe you didn't read it, or you forgot, but she wanted someone to talk to other than her jerkface brother... Pfft.

0.0 sorry i didn't see that. Making a post ASAP!

Alright, tomorrow I'm going out of town, so if my wolves are occasionally needed, you may roleplay them, just be sure to stick to their personalities! Make sure Ace kills the deer, and Harmony is saved as well. I may be able to get on every here and there, if my grandmother has her laptop.

Sorry guys but the next 4, possibly 5 days, I'll be out on a holiday so I won't be able to post anything during that time. If Faolan is needed in any way, please feel free to roleplay him.

Ciao!

I am currently abroad as well, but thankfully I have my laptop and tablet, and my hotel offers free wifi. So I'll stay active. Have a very merry vacation, both you. ^^

user posted image

One and all!

I am slightly hung over this Christmas morning, and have a lot of places to go to, so don't expect me to be on today or tomorrow. But who knows, if Telenor covers my travel area I'll be able to get on my laptop while on the train back home. laugh.gif

Alright, I'm back now, but very sick. x.x I'll get a post in soon, hopefully, but we're celebrating our Christmas today.

I hope you get better soon Mia!

Well good news is that I'm finally back and able to roleplay again!

Finally, it crashed... But now I'm bored.

Before I couldn't wait till this would crash and go like, 1-2 posts a day, so it'd be easier for me to play, but now all the other RPs are crashing too because of holidays and so I'm bored... Serves me right. xd.png

Better now! I think I saw EM earlier, but she probably only had WiFi for a short amount of time. Anywho, how do we heal the wolves, herbs...? (I mean, it's not like real wolves do)