EnchantingMiracle

Please delete/lock. Being remade~Inactive

Yeah, that seems logical, but unless they have a particular "medic wolf", none of them have real training, unless they all are trained like that from when they come of-age to get a rank...

Maybe Omegas are trained in that from coming of-age?

Edited by MyaMouse

Wounds could heal on their own...

But if you guys wanna do this, sure.

Pro's of medicine

*It could get infected without it

*It helps make natural healing faster

*It helps to not get it more hurt

See what I'm getting at?

Pro's of medicine

*It could get infected without it

*It helps make natural healing faster

*It helps to not get it more hurt

See what I'm getting at?

I'm just saying, since wolves generally just lick their wounds in the wild.

If you'd like to take it a step further and employ some sort of medicine into the RP, I'm all for that.

It opens up a new role for us to fill, after all. xd.png

I'm just wary of the slippery slope...

Happy New Year everyone!

Edited by Brotato

But this is Alaska, and we don't know the Medicines, and just making them up is...eh...

I personally think we should wait for EM for this decision. We could just have them lick'em for now, since the roleplay isn't active.

I'm just saying, since wolves generally just lick their wounds in the wild.

If you'd like to take it a step further and employ some sort of medicine into the RP, I'm all for that.

It opens up a new role for us to fill, after all. xd.png

I'm just wary of the slippery slope...

Happy New Year everyone!

*shrug* I like the idea.

And when will EM come back, approximately?

"So that's why I became a teacher. I'm trying to kill stupid here." ~My (amazing) global studies teacher, Mr. Weeks. xd.png

*glares at date-of-post*

I'm not mad. Hey, I'm not, stop looking at me like that.

Alright, I believe EM's back, as Christmas break is over and I've seen her post every once in awhile at random places... So I'm ceasing my posts as Midnight.

Post with Ace killing the doe will come soon!

I noticed this was becoming dead ... Already? That is sad. D:

Anyway. I have a very important announcement. Sadly, I will helot be able to continue this role-play. My school has restricted this website (and all of my other ones... Too) So I want be able to ever get on. I apologize to everyone.. I honestly didn't't expect this to happen. If it comes to this~I will have to stop the rp. (Hopefully it starts up again. If anyone wants to restart it, which wood be a good idea; I can copy and paste the role-play. You can also chanteys it up. This will go to the first pwrspn who messages me. (I will have to say yes though.) ) Otherwise, please try to revive it and cntinilue without me.

P.s- I just don't have the time to role-play anymore. I am so sorry, everyone. I hate this just as much as you. If not a ton more '-' (also, what happened to the warrior cats rp?)

~Farewell, Enchanting

I think it died since you left...Obviously I'd love to continue this, I miss it already, really wish you could stay. ):

The warriors rp died as well, a darn shame.

Bollocks. What school would block something as random as a forum about dragon adoptables? I feel for you though. Sorry things turned out like this.

If the rest of you are willing, we could restructure the RP so that the main plot advancement is in the hands of active users.

If not, we can just let it rest in peace.

I messaged EM, but haven't received a response...are people alright with me restarting this on the unapproved section and changing it a bit?

I messaged EM, but haven't received a response...are people alright with me restarting this on the unapproved section and changing it a bit?

Fine by me! (Psst... Could I take a sister if possible? ^^)

Alright, I've made the Roleplay on a Word Document, and it's ready to be posted. Is everyone else alright with this then? (I PM'd EM a week ago)

EDIT:

And you guys may reserve positions as well. :3

Edited by 20mia08

I am closing down the RP, everyone. I give permssion to mia to recreate the roleplay. Thanks for your patience. And thank you mia for remaking it~