EnchantingMiracle

Please delete/lock. Being remade~Inactive

Yeah, red wolves are rare (endangered, I believe), and coyotes are often mistakened for them.

Is it okay if Aurora treats Avion as a brother figure? I don't think that you replied to that question of mine in here.

I'd rather she not, as he doesn't know what it's like to have one.... I dunno, it just doesn't seem right to me.

Yeah, red wolves are rare (endangered, I believe), and coyotes are often mistakened for them.

I changed Crimson's picture, but im leaving Koda's picture. Hopefully the new picture is fine.

Oh man, I forgot I was psyched to sign up for this!

Can anyone give me a quick run-down on the basics I need to know?

Setting, current running subplots? General idea of where the characters are?

There aren't any subplots that I'm aware of, but the only one who's gone at the moment is Harmony, out of camp fishing. But, Avion, Maxine, Ace, Nuntis, Faolan, Orion, and possibly Midnight are about to leave and patrol.

The setting is Alaska, there's a terrible map drawn by me and a picture.

EDIT:

But I don't think EM's around, so your character won't be accepted/critiqued until the end of X-Mas break...But I bet if your sheet is posted here, and others critique it, EM will be fine with that.

Edited by 20mia08

There aren't any subplots that I'm aware of, but the only one who's gone at the moment is Harmony, out of camp fishing. But, Avion, Maxine, Ace, Nuntis, Faolan, Orion, and possibly Midnight are about to leave and patrol.

The setting is Alaska, there's a terrible map drawn by me and a picture.

EDIT:

But I don't think EM's around, so your character won't be accepted/critiqued until the end of X-Mas break...But I bet if your sheet is posted here, and others critique it, EM will be fine with that.

Oh. smile.gif

Oh... sad.gif

Oh? huh.gif

Okay, I'll write one. Can't hurt to try.

I had Max go ahead and leave but I can edit the post to have her just be outside the cave somewhat as if she's ready to go on patrol but hasn't left yet.

Username: Brotato

Character name: Torque

Mate/crush: None currently.

Family:

• Father: Kevlar Rimefang; Status: Unknown. Current Location: Unknown.

• Mother: Shakti Rimefang; Status: Deceased. Final resting place: Unknown.

• Bother: Jasper; Status: Deceased. Final resting place: Unknown.

• Sister: Nyra; Status: Alive. Location: Unknown.

Personality:

Having only ever known his own blood, Torque tends to be a little bit paranoid of opening himself up to strangers. He wears a metaphorical mask and often speaks what others like to hear, only to establish a false sense of security and get those around him to lower their guard. Though he is not malicious, his paranoia drives him to be overly cautious. He acts submissive, but is always scheming, plotting, thinking of ways to backstab if need be.

He is generally passive, preferring to talk his way out of conflict, and enjoys the company of others only when he's certain that his charade is rock solid. He has a strange fascination with foxes, admiring them for the stories he'd heard about their wit and cunning.

Appearance: Clicky Click.

History:

Torque and his family were a small pack in their own right. Their father and mother were runaways, outcasts of other packs, who's paths had crossed and interwoven, resulting in Torque, Jasper and Nyra's lives. Hunger and lack of food had forced them to keep moving dens, until the famine took it's toll. Weak from hunger, and desperate to find good hunting grounds, the family wandered into bear territory, gambling their safety in the hopes that they would cross unharmed. It was a wager they'd lost, and as a result of the bear attack, two of the family members were killed in cold blood in front of Torque, before they were forced to split up. Torque's last recollection was that of his father, drawing away the bears' attention while his offspring fled. Torque never saw his sister, or his father again, despite trying to track them after things had quieted down. He began his life as a lone wolf at almost three years old, and has been living it since, wandering between territories, looking to get by, and maybe start a pack of his own, should he be so lucky.

Siding with: Neutral.

Other: Nothing worth notice. He will eventually look for a mate, though it isn't his highest priority. I marked him down as hunter, and yet that role isn't listed on the OP but is between the brackets. Strange.

I'm just gonna leave this here, then. laugh.gif

Edited by Brotato

It was just something that was forgotten to be fixed... It should be Subordinate.

EDIT:

Also, EM's gone right now since it's X-mas break, right? (Just making sure before I roleplay Midnight)

EDIT 2:

And Tiga, Torak's image doesn't work. wink.gif

Edited by 20mia08

Username: Brotato

Character name: Torque

Mate/crush: None currently.

Family:

• Father: Kevlar Rimefang; Status: Unknown. Current Location: Unknown.

• Mother: Shakti Rimefang; Status: Deceased. Final resting place: Unknown.

• Bother: Jasper; Status: Deceased. Final resting place: Unknown.

• Sister: Nyra; Status: Alive. Location: Unknown.

Personality:

Having only ever known his own blood, Torque tends to be a little bit paranoid of opening himself up to strangers. He wears a metaphorical mask and often speaks what others like to hear, only to establish a false sense of security and get those around him to lower their guard. Though he is not malicious, his paranoia drives him to be overly cautious. He acts submissive, but is always scheming, plotting, thinking of ways to backstab if need be.

He is generally passive, preferring to talk his way out of conflict, and enjoys the company of others only when he's certain that his charade is rock solid. He has a strange fascination with foxes, admiring them for the stories he'd heard about their wit and cunning.

Appearance: Clicky Click.

History:

Torque and his family were a small pack in their own right. Their father and mother were runaways, outcasts of other packs, who's paths had crossed and interwoven, resulting in Torque, Jasper and Nyra's lives. Hunger and lack of food had forced them to keep moving dens, until the famine took it's toll. Weak from hunger, and desperate to find good hunting grounds, the family wandered into bear territory, gambling their safety in the hopes that they would cross unharmed. It was a wager they'd lost, and as a result of the bear attack, two of the family members were killed in cold blood in front of Torque, before they were forced to split up. Torque's last recollection was that of his father, drawing away the bears' attention while his offspring fled. Torque never saw his sister, or his father again, despite trying to track them after things had quieted down. He began his life as a lone wolf at almost three years old, and has been living it since, wandering between territories, looking to get by, and maybe start a pack of his own, should he be so lucky.

Siding with: Neutral.

Other: Nothing worth notice. He will eventually look for a mate, though it isn't his highest priority. I marked him down as hunter, and yet that role isn't listed on the OP but is between the brackets. Strange.

I'm just gonna leave this here, then. laugh.gif

Heeey...You.

Wait- yeah... Oh right. So...

Hunter and subordinate are same-thing.

Is it just me or does Torak's picture not work? It just keeps sending me to an error for Photobucket and then crashing all my tabs...

Heeey...You.

Wait- yeah... Oh right. So...

Hunter and subordinate are same-thing.

Well alright then, but... can someone please critique it for me?

I'm itching to get started. tongue.gif

Myamouse, the image doesn't work, but I know which one Tiga was trying to use, the link was just messed up.

Remove the stuff in the parenthesis right after "Rank:", then you should be good to go. The sheet doesn't have to be anything special.

Is it just me or does Torak's picture not work? It just keeps sending me to an error for Photobucket and then crashing all my tabs...

I changed his picture, as I cant track down his old one.

Em always gets Kieila's name right except for the placement of the I and the L. She ALWAYS switches them. It just makes me laugh. How did I only notice it now?

Any other critique for Brotato?

I read over it, it seems good, interesting personality. smile.gif

It's fine to me as well. You may start rping unless there are any other comments. (=

It's fine to me as well. You may start rping unless there are any other comments. (=

Very nice! biggrin.gif

Now I just have to noodle out a few things.

Time to re-read some old posts.

I'm stumped, I don't know where to enter.

I'd feel awkward to just barge in. unsure.gif

Edited by Brotato

Myamouse seems to have disappeared for the time being so we're being left behind rather a bit... I'm at a loss as to what to do for now. Have someone else barge into the conversation and take Shrike for a run?

He could join Nuntis, Torak, and Orion on a little border patrol where they rescue Harmony after she falls in the river after being attacked by a lone wolf?