Ayesthine

Ayes needs to practice

*runs into the thread, sheafs of paper clutched in my small, oddly sweaty hands. i trip, fall face-first onto the ground. the papers fly out of my arms and scatter in all directions, floating through the air like terrible butterflies*

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

"c-click on the image to see the full size," I stutter, my face still pressed into the ground.

(hey I have an art only tumblr now if you just want to see art and not all my blathering)

hghhgk

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

this felt like a lot more stuff when I was drawing it

oh well??

a mix of WIPs/doodles/etc.

those two busts were art done for dragons I'm selling on FR

the SD has been claimed but the guardian is still up for grabs (winks heavily)

PSA: (I've already told my crew this but I'm gonna say it here too because I am a GLUTTON) if you have an oc/sona/whatever and you'd be comfortable with me drawing them, please press them gently into my hands (post their ref here or shoot me a PM/ask/whatever)

I love other people's characters I get a kick out of 'em and I have virtually none myself so I can't... really draw my own

hhecck ayes your arts are So Good, i can't

!!!!!!!!!! that birb its so fluff

ifff not too busy could you pls... monster girlfriends or... robotchan...

oh man im sorry i dont have any drawn refs would you be ok w/ written ???// ???//? oh man im. hh. what an honour

@sapphire:

*i shuffle over, whistling nonchalantly. my eyes shift from side to side to make sure the coast is clear. a single drop of sweat trickles down my brow. as soon as the exchange is made I quickly retreat, fading into the darkness*

well

user posted image

apparently now was the best time for me to experience... a whole lot of art block

I'm sorry, I'll try and redraw him when I'm in a less weird mood

they are not dead, only taking a nap (which may be a freudian slip on my part since all I want to do at any given time is take a nap)

@lady:

yessssss monster girlfriends! I will absolutely take a written ref lay it on me

@fangtail

man my motivation to do undertale art is really... variable... (as is my motivation to do anything, but for fanart this is especially true)

I might some time in the future, but requests aren't really a priority for me at all ;; except OC related requests because I prioritize them above literally everything, even my day to day needs

*I quickly take the art and hide in in my coat, looking around to make sure no one has seen it, then turn to say thank you, but there's no one there*

No this is absolute love <3 Ahh I love it thank you so very much!

I just watched How to Train Your Dragon and this is so perfect, haha

Hopefully you get over your block, I know how that sucks.

Ya know, Ayes has no obligation - whatsoever - to take on your request. ;D So don't demand expect her to do as you request. If she does it, good for you. If not, oh well and ask someone else. tongue.gif

@fangtail

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but you only need to ask me once c: I may be very forgetful and have difficulty with attention and motivation, but the beauty of this thread is that these posts will always be here to remind me of things to draw in case I'm feeling up for it

also the fandom will only die out when I am stone cold and in the ground

@mage uh, yes??? yes please???? I would love it if you drew them

some things:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

(sorry for the page stretching, since the last image is transparent I can't resize it with imgur or it'll look bad and I'm too tired to open up photoshop again)

- first one is of one of lady's monster girlfriends (i'm still working on eirene pls forgive)

- second and third are draw asks from my art blog if you have a teeny tiny request you can submit it there and I Might One Day Get Around To It but No Promises

- the last one is from today and I drew it because I'm so tired all I want is sleep

I drew some other stuff, but frankly I can't be bothered to upload them right now

@Odeen:

yeah I'm pretty good at communicating effectively and in a friendly way, putting people at their ease, and making lots and lots of friends, aren't I

oh geez oh dear thank you! that means a lot, especially since I consider drawing people (especially faces) one of my major weak points

user posted image

anyway here is more of this tiny little person, which i will say was an exercise in drawing folds but is really just gratuitous fluff

oh man i love smol goblin child

heck!!!!!!!!! what!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cannot believe i haven't showered you in praise abt eshe im so sorry

(psst is it ok if i use her as a ref bc i may have showed her to my friend and now my friend may be married to her bc your draw skills are a+++ and she loves her)

!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhh ayes i've never been so happy thank u so much ,,, pls allow me to throw mone at you somehow to thank you for drawing her, heck, she looks amaze hh <333 i'm so

ahhhhh h h

ahh hh h

[ gently touches screen and weeps Real Tears ]

Goblin child = one of the best children

Your line art is really smooth *-*

(And is LizWiz a size reference for Goblin Child?? ohmy.gif )

user posted image

wip of nar's progens because she is so sweet and generous

potential warning for body horror? sortof? mostly teeth and mouths and scribbly stuff (what's more horrifying is how bad it is frankly) but I thought I'd link it just to be sure

---

anyway happy holidays, I hope they were pleasant and as stress free as possible

I haven't been doing much art because it's christmas and I've been spending time with family/doing other things, so I don't have all that much to show you, sorry

also truth be told I only posted those two drawings as an excuse to plug the fact that I

got a phone with a forward facing camera

i am going to take,,, one million selfies,,,, and no one can stop me

they may not be art, sure, but look at them anyway (ok this one isn't a selfie and it is a very strange thing to demand other people to look at but whatever I grew this hair myself and I want to show it off, dang it) because I am a parasite that sustains itself by consuming the raw attention of my peers

@lady oh geez you're so welcome! I'm glad I had the opportunity to draw them, they're cute as heck (which reminds me I'm 95% done with eirene I need to finish that right away)

@nar

oh boy thank you, i'm trying to up my lineart game because it is a little bit weak

goblin child is really very terrible and troublesome, but they're cute so

I'm not sure about the sizing honestly, it's all sorta ???? in my head I was real tired when I drew them

goblin child is v small, though they are probably not that small

All the selfies! I had to do a double-take at the first image because, for a moment, I thought you were a former classmate of mine. Then I remembered that you're younger than we are and in a different time zone. Whoops. |D

You look so pretty~ Don't stop taking selfies.

Hnnnnng!!! Your art is oh my. I love them already. <3

Your mouth/teeth scribbles are always interesting to see. Please draw more whenever you feel like it.

boy have I got some art for you! here we go

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

1. I started/finished watching OPM and it's good, let me tell you

2. more of my faves

3. part of a switcharound thing i'm doing with some of the BSC crew (me, doc, mage, & lady)

4. yep

5. I did another FR dragon bust instead of more important things, if you wanna buy it/the accompanying dragon go right ahead. 200kish treasure or an equivalent value of gems/apparel/other stuff

6. expression challenge! i love teeth in case you can't tell (the prompt was "happy" so naturally i went for "sort of unnervingly smug")